Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
v true deeppak.disgusting wat was he doing.i was like just go to hell.jab madhu issay reality dikaigi tu sultan ko samajh aajai gi.and she is rks biwi even madhu still loves him a lot and it was qt evident from her convo with rk in drunken state,her expressions in holi and nw da precap.she is hurt dat another point but she loves only and only rk
🤣 bhai is not sharmwala like Rk 🤣
madhu toh Rk ki biwi hai phir b isne kuch nahi kiya 🤣 par bhai toh parayi aurat pe nazre daaling 🤣

Originally posted by: Shru77

I know.. I change the channel every time i see his face.. So I changed today in the beginning.. n saw from RK scenes.. then again missed last part... so i didnt contribute in todays trp.. Glad i didnt..

Sultan goes in my head..😡

i can understand shruti i didnt watched mb for whole 2 weeks bcoz of him
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishtyDD

try to remind u something. rk never married MB. she is not a married women. according to hindu law seven pheras are necessary for marriage to be legal. MB is as free as an any other unmarried girl.

😳 I am sorry to interfere but some hindus do believe that four pheras also enough.
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: emptyworld

🥳even I am happy that at 8.30 I was out and online I only catch RK scene.. really Sultan scenes are very slow.🥱

hes so dumb.. I mean if he was really an awesome actor n all... His 1st show Chal whatever wud have worked,,

because he is flop his show also flopped...

now hes brought his bad luck to our show.. ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">But even RK told Sullu infront of Madhu that she is HIS BIWI and Madhu didn't say anything at that time. So Sultan should have understood that they only had a normal husband wife wali spat and nothing serious🤢</font>

i agree with u xhakku
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

🤣 bhai is not sharmwala like Rk 🤣
madhu toh Rk ki biwi hai phir b isne kuch nahi kiya 🤣 par bhai toh parayi aurat pe nazre daaling 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 haan sach kaha RK ne toh kuch nahin kiya bawjood woh uski official biwi hai.
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

try to remind u something. rk never married MB. she is not a married women. according to hindu law seven pheras are necessary for marriage to be legal. MB is as free as an any other unmarried girl.

But Madhu did  consider RK as her husband irrespective of the pheras. She took a Karva Chauth for the long life of her husband RK as his wife.

if u forgetten d contract i cant say anythng bye

Originally posted by: suniks

Seriously I cant understand this Sultan. The guy is still being chased by Bhujang and goons. He and his kid's lives are in great danger. Instead of securing his kid's live atleast from danger the guy is wasting valuable time day dreaming about someone else's wife. Atleast he has noticed by now that there is an unfinished relation still between Madhu and RK. But nothing seems to stop him from eyeing Madhu. What a jerk !

big jerk
.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
same goes to deepz also atleast he is not eying his bhabhi🤣...also crushing,touching,seducing himself with bhabhiji🤣