Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 7)

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
who is talking about 7 pheras here..let me remind all those who have forgotten dey r legally married under d contract n she can't break d marriage without paying him 40 lakhs..so she is still his wife legally..

aur waise bhi jb madhu ne hi bhaii ke samne rk ko khud ko uski biwi kehne se nhi roka toh baaki kaun hote hain..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345violetshine

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree..this show is clearly promoting adultery now...Go all "Day DreamingDay Dreaming" on someone else's spouse is what they are teaching us now..AngryOuch

"Looking down to the floor and searching* Where has that bloody "morality" fallen now..??ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345violetshineennishetcaffeineaddict.

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

Originally posted by devilish-grin

Bang on bani.arey rk is monster lyk hubby dnt u know?he dnt deserve madhu.ROFL
gues what i didnt watchd epi.bt ur post se pata chal gaya ki age bi epi nai dkhne.ROFL
so true madhu ki social service ab na jane kitno ko le dubegiROFLROFL
seems lyk madhu ke bhashan ke through cvs yai kehna chahte the ki hum nai sudhrengeROFLROFLROFL
nd now i wana say hum bi nai sudhrengeROFLROFLROFL

mujhe laga tha cvs pe asar hua hai trp ka but lagta hai wo kasam kha ke baithe hain ki unhe show ko dubaana hi hai..ROFLya fir rk ke aa jane se dey r more confident ki koi bhi crap dikha do chal jayega..ROFL

Ye vishwas duba dege une.they shud knw lyk rk we r also ryt kaminasROFL
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

Originally posted by sayaneegupta

he is not Madhu's husband he himself declared .. wo chahe to she is his ex wife ..  or wo chahe to his wife .. wow .. n legally de have not registered der marriage .. n as per Hindu religion without Saat phere n sindoor no wedding can be completed .. still it was fine as de believed de r husband wife .. but from RK's side it was fake n he broke Madhu's faith also .. so kounsi logic kehti h Madhu is RK's wife??? I am not dragging Sultan in it .. but is der any logic any prove that say RK is Madhu's husband??? ... NO 
u forgot d contract RK showed to mallik in d hospital..they r husband n wife by a legal conteract n madhu can't break d marriage untill she pays him 4o lakhs..
n waise bhi rk told bhaii dat madhu is his wife n madhu kept silence..wasn't it enough 4 bhaii to understand dat she also considers herself as RK's wife still..

does she?? agar aisa hai to RK ko wrist slash karne ki kya zarurat h .. n about d contract .. it was about money .. it wasn't registry of marriage .. n when Madhu already said Sultan that she is not married to RK now then y he is blamed for liking her .. lol n love is pure in every way .. prove?? Radha was married when Krishna fell in love with him .. well tv shows dont show it .. but SriKrishna Bhagawat said it clearly 

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
bani awsum post tht sultan is sick thinking abt madhuDead
shukar hai rk is gonna save biwi from those eyesLOL hayee i wana see rishbala together basDay Dreaming
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

I agree..this show is clearly promoting adultery now...Go all "Day DreamingDay Dreaming" on someone else's spouse is what they are teaching us now..AngryOuch

"Looking down to the floor and searching* Where has that bloody "morality" fallen now..??ROFL
sach me..heroine ke munh se morals ki baatein kehelwate kehelwate moral hi gayb kr diya show se..ajtk dusre ki GF pe line matrte dekha tha pehli baar wife pe dekh rhi hoon..ROFL

@eku-tu hai kahan??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Shiva.

he is not Madhu's husband he himself declared .. wo chahe to she is his ex wife ..  or wo chahe to his wife .. wow .. n legally de have not registered der marriage .. n as per Hindu religion without Saat phere n sindoor no wedding can be completed .. still it was fine as de believed de r husband wife .. but from RK's side it was fake n he broke Madhu's faith also .. so kounsi logic kehti h Madhu is RK's wife??? I am not dragging Sultan in it .. but is der any logic any prove that say RK is Madhu's husband??? ... NO 

he says it and it's done? marriage cannot be broken just b/c he says itROFL he took 4 phere that is his style of marriage and cvs style of showing MB uniqueness. she is his love and she has always consider this marriage as true even if rk does or not. for madhu it was true. yes there is madhu herself admit this marriage is everything to her before all the fights. she admit that there is nothing fake in this relationship so when she herself thought that he is her husband and kept KC for him then who am i to question if rk is madhu's husband or not when madhu herself thinks he is and has kept her mangulsutra with her still.

she admitted but marriage can't be a one sided relationship .. when she felt its real RK didn't felt now that she wanna move on RK wanna prove de r still married n taht y de r married wow .. Y RK is God?? n Indian law or Hindu ritual .. none gonna admit it as marriage .. 4 phere se Hindu shadi nahi hoti .. Saptapadi k alawa wedding complete nahi hoti .. plz go through d rules of Hindu rituals n de haven't did registry so de r not legally married .. ab batao ye kounsi shadi hai?/Shocked

what one side relationship? they are binded by the marriage contract he still has not rip that apart nor her. she wants to move on? to what that gangster man who kills others and also wants her to kill another human being. lol since when is rk a god? what are you sayingConfused yes it will say they are married the priest was there, the contract was there. lawfully they are married or else imagine would madhu give herself to rk if she thought this marriage was nothing and not legally married? you don't need to tell me to go through the rituals i know what the rituals is very well but according to their marriage contract she will be married to him till she returns his 30 lacks since 10 lacks was forgiven due to her taking caring of him. how did they not register? do you really think cvs will fool with this kind fo stuff. they have a marriage contract and legally they are married. even in other shows they use marriage contract and then they fall in love so this is what is going to happen here. don't be shock if madhu thinks they are married who is so religious then and now rk is ready to accept this marriage then i say looking at another man wife is sick to core. madhu has never given a signal she has moved from rk and is ready to accept this murder so to me that is sick. if madhu had agree that yes we are divorce then i would have not blame this dude for looking at another man wife/love but this is sick. whatever it is the truth is rishbala are bounded by soul saat phere or 4 phere for them what matters is their love and when BIWI keeps KC for her hubby that is enough to say if they are married of notWink ENOUG SAID! this dude has lost it by looking at another man wife like EW! sick and he had a wife or has like double EWDead

berry12345

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
The way their marriage happened,Rk and madhu can not be considered married then what's a question of madhu being ex wife. It's different thing that she considered it and respected it as a real marriage. I do not think its sultan's fault but in this forum ...agar Rk kkuch galat. bhi kare to leela aur sultan kuch achcha bhi kare to character dheela. Ouch Shocked Shocked

ankita66

Go to top