Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 6)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

he is not Madhu's husband he himself declared .. wo chahe to she is his ex wife ..  or wo chahe to his wife .. wow .. n legally de have not registered der marriage .. n as per Hindu religion without Saat phere n sindoor no wedding can be completed .. still it was fine as de believed de r husband wife .. but from RK's side it was fake n he broke Madhu's faith also .. so kounsi logic kehti h Madhu is RK's wife??? I am not dragging Sultan in it .. but is der any logic any prove that say RK is Madhu's husband??? ... NO 

he says it and it's done? marriage cannot be broken just b/c he says itROFL he took 4 phere that is his style of marriage and cvs style of showing MB uniqueness. she is his love and she has always consider this marriage as true even if rk does or not. for madhu it was true. yes there is madhu herself admit this marriage is everything to her before all the fights. she admit that there is nothing fake in this relationship so when she herself thought that he is her husband and kept KC for him then who am i to question if rk is madhu's husband or not when madhu herself thinks he is and has kept her mangulsutra with her still.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

IN PAST THIS HELPING NATURE MADE MUKU BELIEVE DAT SHE LOVES HIM N NOW THIS BHAI.   AND D IRONY IS DAT THE  ONLY PERSON WHOM SHE LOVED WHOLEHEARTEDLY  DOESN'T TRUST HER LOVE.RK MADHUBALA R MADE FOR EACH OTHER. SULTAN'S CHARACTER IS WEAK, DESPO...CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS SON, USES HIM FOR HIS DEEDS N NOW FALLING FOR MARRIED WOMAN. I REALLY LIKED HIM WHEN HE ENTERED SHOW BUT NOT LIKE THIS EWWW. HE IS REALLY WEAK.Dead

but she did love her ex. fiance na if i am not wrong b/c she got engage to him. rishbala are made for each other. they clearly loves each other but madhu's so called caring act is giving wrong singal to someoneDead no comments on that dude you have said it allROFL
suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

Ok just one thing hope u do rember that madhu said to sallu that there is nothing between RK and her now, they are not even wife and huby anymore
Both Madhu and RK keep repeating they have nothing to do with each other. But both cant keep their eyes off each other. When RK is with some other heroine or Dips madhu gets disturbed likewise RK gets disturbed when Madhu is with any  one else. Infact he gets maha disturbed and shows it outside while Madhu burns inside.

violetshine

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

It's not Sultan's fault, Madhu told him that she is no longer married to RK.

And Sultan did not watch Madhu and RK's dance, he went away. Even if RK says he's married, it doesn't mean anything, because RK himself has told Sultan before that Madhu is not with him, and he tried to destroy her etc.

If anyone is to blame for this it's the writers. When they feel like it, RK and Madhu are married, and then when they feel like it, they're no longer married!D'ohI find it pretty annoying, just make up your mind guys!

What I fail to understand is how can Madhu and RK just become un-married just because RK says so? Either him and Madhu were married and still are, or they were never properly married. I'm not a Hindu so I'm not really sure how it works so correct me if I'm wrong, but RK and Madhu never took all the pheras, so doesn't that mean according to religion they're not married? I've always been confused by this. Would be grateful for any help.Smile

according to Hindu ritual de r not married as without 7 phera n sindoor no Hindu marriage is complete .. Hindu marriage is called "Saptapadi" in Sanskrit .. dat means Saat Phere in Hindi 

butterfly15..

-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Totally Agree !
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

he is not Madhu's husband he himself declared .. wo chahe to she is his ex wife ..  or wo chahe to his wife .. wow .. n legally de have not registered der marriage .. n as per Hindu religion without Saat phere n sindoor no wedding can be completed .. still it was fine as de believed de r husband wife .. but from RK's side it was fake n he broke Madhu's faith also .. so kounsi logic kehti h Madhu is RK's wife??? I am not dragging Sultan in it .. but is der any logic any prove that say RK is Madhu's husband??? ... NO 
u forgot d contract RK showed to mallik in d hospital..they r husband n wife by a legal conteract n madhu can't break d marriage untill she pays him 4o lakhs..
n waise bhi rk told bhaii dat madhu is his wife n madhu kept silence..wasn't it enough 4 bhaii to understand dat she also considers herself as RK's wife still..
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

he says it and it's done? marriage cannot be broken just b/c he says itROFL he took 4 phere that is his style of marriage and cvs style of showing MB uniqueness. she is his love and she has always consider this marriage as true even if rk does or not. for madhu it was true. yes there is madhu herself admit this marriage is everything to her before all the fights. she admit that there is nothing fake in this relationship so when she herself thought that he is her husband and kept KC for him then who am i to question if rk is madhu's husband or not when madhu herself thinks he is and has kept her mangulsutra with her still.

she admitted but marriage can't be a one sided relationship .. when she felt its real RK didn't felt now that she wanna move on RK wanna prove de r still married n taht y de r married wow .. Y RK is God?? n Indian law or Hindu ritual .. none gonna admit it as marriage .. 4 phere se Hindu shadi nahi hoti .. Saptapadi k alawa wedding complete nahi hoti .. plz go through d rules of Hindu rituals n de haven't did registry so de r not legally married .. ab batao ye kounsi shadi hai?/Shocked

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Clap You go Bani !! Im back  LOL

Thumbs Up

Trust me.. Like seriously 3 is a crowd.. he needs to get his filthy thoughts of RK's BIWI out of  his mind!!DeadAngry Gosh does he have no Sharam ' AngryShe's taken mate so find another NANNY!! '*Deep breath*LOL ' he who does not deserve to be named its just jealous with RISHABALA chemistry like they were sizzling hot in that dance not even water would have cooled them down??!!EmbarrassedWink

"wth why was this dude blushing like a teenage girl is he already thinking of getting married to her and SR that he became like a tomato like red thinking about rk's BIWI."'..

Exactly like he blushing as if she's his childhood sweetheart of summit chee. SR? 

NO chance BANI, I will make sure Sexy RK kicks his ass if he even thinks about getting close to Madhu!... but why we worrying for when RK is here, do you think he will let someone take his BIWI? Never ever ever !!LOLBig smile

& me Im glad RK is taking her to her rightful place so that she doesn't go help the rest of the village and get everyone falling for her !! LOL

WHO BEEN CALLING RK A RAPIST?ShockedAngry EXCUSEEE ME Shockedhow the hell did they make that assumption!! Chee. Madhu herself said to RK she is 'ready' so how does that make Handsome  RK a RAPIST! Ai ai ' im p*****d off at that remark !!Angry

Dips aint got no chance' she's like a dog who is always after a bone! DESPARADO. RK is of course not a  bone btw just a phrase .. he is sexy. Hot. Fit. Handsome Day DreamingBig smile

sana WBHug man like that have no shame but rk is a rapist so according to some people he should have some shameROFL gosh that rishbala hot danceBlushing

childhood sweetheart omg madhu will die if she hears thisROFL sana that was it looked like he is already dreaming about his SR with madhu the way he was blushing it was like there was ladoo bursting in his heartDead he already did during holi she is my BIWIWink hell no see he brought her home with band baja baratROFL yes rk is rapist from where and how i am still tying to figure that outShocked madhu wanted to give everything to him and he didn't even do anything and is called rapist WOWROFL dips poor soul she is like just an OUT OUTROFL

rk ishBlushing

violetshine

Go to top