Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 5)

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agree bani Rk clearly told him biwi hai meri and he is eye witness of their closeness in holi so still ge dares to think about other's biwi eww man..!

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
he is not Madhu's husband he himself declared .. wo chahe to she is his ex wife ..  or wo chahe to his wife .. wow .. n legally de have not registered der marriage .. n as per Hindu religion without Saat phere n sindoor no wedding can be completed .. still it was fine as de believed de r husband wife .. but from RK's side it was fake n he broke Madhu's faith also .. so kounsi logic kehti h Madhu is RK's wife??? I am not dragging Sultan in it .. but is der any logic any prove that say RK is Madhu's husband??? ... NO 
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

[QUOTE=DANGGG]Ok just one thing hope u do rember that madhu said to sallu that there is nothing between RK and her now, they are not even wife and huby anymore
oh i knew this was coming but tell me this didn't he see how rishbala were? didn't rk tell him that she is his BIWI? didnt he saw how they were together and how she let herself go the moment they danced? he saw everything then he still has the nerve to dream about her? did madhu ever give him that kind of signal that she has fallen for him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

IN PAST THIS HELPING NATURE MADE MUKU BELIEVE DAT SHE LOVES HIM N NOW THIS BHAI.   AND D IRONY IS DAT THE  ONLY PERSON WHOM SHE LOVED WHOLEHEARTEDLY  DOESN'T TRUST HER LOVE.RK MADHUBALA R MADE FOR EACH OTHER. SULTAN'S CHARACTER IS WEAK, DESPO...CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS SON, USES HIM FOR HIS DEEDS N NOW FALLING FOR MARRIED WOMAN. I REALLY LIKED HIM WHEN HE ENTERED SHOW BUT NOT LIKE THIS EWWW. HE IS REALLY WEAK.ShockedConfusedLOLAngryDead

Edited by gurudrishti - 08 April 2013 at 11:51am
butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

It's not Sultan's fault, Madhu told him that she is no longer married to RK.

And Sultan did not watch Madhu and RK's dance, he went away. Even if RK says he's married, it doesn't mean anything, because RK himself has told Sultan before that Madhu is not with him, and he tried to destroy her etc.

If anyone is to blame for this it's the writers. When they feel like it, RK and Madhu are married, and then when they feel like it, they're no longer married!D'ohI find it pretty annoying, just make up your mind guys!

What I fail to understand is how can Madhu and RK just become un-married just because RK says so? Either him and Madhu were married and still are, or they were never properly married. I'm not a Hindu so I'm not really sure how it works so correct me if I'm wrong, but RK and Madhu never took all the pheras, so doesn't that mean according to religion they're not married? I've always been confused by this. Would be grateful for any help.Smile

Edited by butterfly15.. - 08 April 2013 at 11:50am

SayaneeH.Lecter

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishiya

uff bhai ka teenagers wala lauuu.. Dead'''

it is HAWT reThumbs Down
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

It's not Sultan's fault, Madhu told him that she is no longer married to RK.

And Sultan did not watch Madhu and RK's dance, he went away. Even if RK says he's married, it doesn't mean anything, because RK himself has told Sultan before that Madhu is not with him, and he tried to destroy her etc.

If anyone is to blame for this it's the writers. When they feel like it, RK and Madhu are married, and then when they feel like it, they're no longer married!D'ohI find it pretty annoying, just make up your mind guys!

What I fail to understand is how can Madhu and RK just become un-married just because RK says so? Either him and Madhu were married and still are, or they were never properly married. I'm not a Hindu so I'm not really sure how it works so correct me if I'm wrong, but RK and Madhu never took all the pheras, so doesn't that mean according to religion they're not married? I've always been confused by this. Would be grateful for any help.Smile

agree to some point. this madhu social service act made him think she has soft spot for him and his kid etc...and added to that fuel she said she is not with rk and rk is not with madhu but he saw everything. he didn't go away he was looking at them if i am not wrong. cvs changed that track completely i guess. the hell just b/c rk and madhu says they are not married is not going to work they need to divorce first then they can say it. they are not some god/goddess that says and done. you need saat phere i think but once you mangulsutra and sindoor that is called married i think.

butterfly15..

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yaar this time i have strong feeling that madhu will give him a long lecture when she come to know about this stupid man and will bbb him to the core and if RK comes to know about his act...god I think earthquake will come...LOLLOLLOL

caffeineaddict.

Go to top