Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 4)

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

Originally posted by love.abhay

Originally posted by emptyworld

ROFLmaine sirf RK ke scene dhekhe...

maine bhi..ROFLROFL

Same here!!! LOL I can't watch sultan Aryaan scenes I feel so sleepy afterwards. Saving those scenes for when I am suffering through insomnia LOL
hope ye scenes kabhi tumhare kaam aayen..LOLLOL but ab toh mujhe lagta hai ki bhaii apni new found love ko wapas paane ke liye RK ko upar pahoonchane ki tayyari na karne lage..ROFL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I agree. Thinking about a married woman like that is disgusting. Dead RK said to him clearly in front if him that Madhu is his wife. He saw how close they were during holi and yet he continues to think about Madhu. If he is really starting to fall for Madhu then what was the love he had for his wife ??? RK betrayed Madhu but never once thought about any other woman because despite what happened RK truly loves Madhu.

congrats for becoming a IF rockerzClap thanks. sick to core re. i thought he is married to na then how can he think of another man wifeShocked he saw everything with his so called hawt eyes yet he is thinking she loves himDead his love for his biwi was like a swift of wind it came and went, next is madhu she came and swift him awayROFL this so called true love is making me question them alot b/c each is showing how true their love is by moving on to next personWink BINGO! how many times he kicked dips OUT OUTCensoredand never ever there was another woman for rk but madhu after he married her and till today he only thinks about her and here this dude is dreaming about rk's BIWI when they are not even divorceShocked EW disgusting man he needs to leave this show asap man. i feel sick now.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

ROFL maine sirf RK ke scene dhekhe...
maine bhi..ROFLROFL

me to at firstROFL then i read WU and i was like EFFING EW!
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Clap You go Bani !! Im back  LOL

Thumbs Up

Trust me.. Like seriously 3 is a crowd.. he needs to get his filthy thoughts of RK's BIWI out of  his mind!!DeadAngry Gosh does he have no Sharam ' AngryShe's taken mate so find another NANNY!! '*Deep breath*LOL ' he who does not deserve to be named its just jealous with RISHABALA chemistry like they were sizzling hot in that dance not even water would have cooled them down??!!EmbarrassedWink

"wth why was this dude blushing like a teenage girl is he already thinking of getting married to her and SR that he became like a tomato like red thinking about rk's BIWI."'..

Exactly like he blushing as if she's his childhood sweetheart of summit chee. SR? 

NO chance BANI, I will make sure Sexy RK kicks his ass if he even thinks about getting close to Madhu!... but why we worrying for when RK is here, do you think he will let someone take his BIWI? Never ever ever !!LOLBig smile

& me Im glad RK is taking her to her rightful place so that she doesn't go help the rest of the village and get everyone falling for her !! LOL

WHO BEEN CALLING RK A RAPIST?ShockedAngry EXCUSEEE ME Shockedhow the hell did they make that assumption!! Chee. Madhu herself said to RK she is 'ready' so how does that make Handsome  RK a RAPIST! Ai ai ' im p*****d off at that remark !!Angry

Dips aint got no chance' she's like a dog who is always after a bone! DESPARADO. RK is of course not a  bone btw just a phrase .. he is sexy. Hot. Fit. Handsome Day DreamingBig smile

Edited by violetshine - 08 April 2013 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Originally posted by DANGGG

Ok just one thing hope u do rember that madhu said to sallu that there is nothing between RK and her now, they are not even wife and huby anymore

But even RK told Sullu infront of Madhu that she is HIS BIWI and Madhu didn't say anything at that time. So Sultan should have understood that they only had a normal husband wife wali spat and nothing seriousDead

caffeineaddict.

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

ROFLmaine sirf RK ke scene dhekhe...

maine bhi..ROFLROFL

Same here!!! LOL I can't watch sultan Aryaan scenes I feel so sleepy afterwards. Saving those scenes for when I am suffering through insomnia LOL

me too

silent.desire

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
what wife rk even didnt apologise for the sins that he had done to madhu. Now he says she is his wife whats this i dont get the logic
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by .Shiva.

thanks chakkuLOL like seriously even after madhu staying with rk for so long he never ever looked at her like that forget about touching her he was uncomfortable even hugging her since he had no feelings like that and people said he raped her like EFFING! where se re?

then all the man in this world is cheap who eyes their own WIFE not another MAN wifeWink golden hearten for sure the cold blooded dude wanted madhu to kill that sure is gold. i love how rk is not gold but batamize b/c he is better that way. LOL! salmaan will kill dude if he thinks of madhu like KKROFL

Yup, RK never even thought about Madhu in some cheap or disgusting wayDead How does he become a rapist?Dead

And this bhai hasn't even known Madhu for a week and he is having dreams of her?Dead

EPIC LOUUUClap

he is a man of honor and dignity for me. he might be cruel but not cheap shit like this dude. he is from an well build up family where his dad culture runs in his vein and his mom dad never taught him to look at another man wifeApprove  even i want to how is he a rapist and what does rapist mean to mature fans?

so called love, this kind of guy are like today here tomorrow there and next day someone else. so called puke worthy lovezDead

Befikre

Go to top