Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 28)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

When did Madhu become RKs wife? Confused

I never saw a proper wedding Ermm

the moment they took 4 phere, the moment madhu kept KC for him, the moment she accept he is her husband, the moment they fought for each other and as for BBB ( band baja barat) that to will be done soon this week when he will bring madhu back to his house. sikky sure is happy he is dancing on his bhabhi return and now the show is back. hai i so missed my old MB now it's backDay Dreaming

Ermm.. a proper wedding involves 7 pheras & bride and groom go through the rituals with their own wish. None of which was the case with RK-Madhu. So technically Madhu is still single & Sultan can certainly fall for her. 

Coming on to KC and other stuffs, all of it do not hold any meaning cuz Madhu was fooled into it by a rather foolish RK. Hope she never marries RK. He's a creep & a freak. With his  'Pal mein tola, pal mein masha' character, he deserves no girl.

true but i think in some marriage only 4 phere or 5 phere happens someone said it here i don't now who. not everyone takes saat phere some people does register marriage to. nope she is not she took 4 phere with rk and even wore his name ka mangaulsutra that is no joke for me. they are still attacked to that contract which said till she pays him 40 lacks she will be his biwi and now it's 30 lack since he has forgiven 10 lacks. lol it does not hold meaning to you maybe but to madhu it sure does. she was no kid that got fooled. she fell in love with the man she hated the most not rk's fault and now he fell in love with her. um it's your hope i can never do anything about that. LOL he is creep and freak and do add he is a rapist according to some peopleROFL madhu fell for the same creep and freak and hardWink and madhu sure thinks he deserve herEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i disagree! dil pe kiska zor hai and she said to sultan she is the X-wife and has nothing to do with RK! i think u shud watch that episode again in case u missed it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

klicious

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
no matter how much people screams rishbala are not married they are legally and soulfully married to each other either people likes it or not and soon he is going to bring her back where she belongs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranRuthlessQueenSimple-Girl

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Khushi- I'll keep it simple and short. Rishbala did a contract marriage and if you have enough knowledge which i suppose you have, a mere dialogue from RK's mouth claiming that their relationship is over, doesn't end a LEGAL CONTRACT. Since the contract is very much active, Madhu is RK's wife.

Great! In that case I would like you to reveal the details of this 'contract marriage'. That way it will be easier for us to decide if Madhu & RK remained true to every single term and condition mentioned in it. If they didn't than that breaks the contract and the marriage Tongue
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

i disagree! dil pe kiska zor hai and she said to sultan she is the X-wife and has nothing to do with RK! i think u shud watch that episode again in case u missed it!

don't worry i saw it but you tend to forget that her saying and doing is different thing. did you not see what rk said madhu is his BIWI  right there and in front of everyone that is enough for a person to think twice before dreaming about another man wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

no matter how much people screams rishbala are not married they are legally and soulfully married to each other either people likes it or not and soon he is going to bring her back where she belongs.

Yup very soonSmile
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mandygill

don't worry i saw it but you tend to forget that her saying and doing is different thing. did you not see what rk said madhu is his BIWI  right there and in front of everyone that is enough for a person to think twice before dreaming about another man wife.

yes, i saw it, now that was rk's dialogue, not madhu's..sultan being the real man will back off if madhu will say so, as i know this show is based on rishbala and they will get together at the end, but i am liking sultan's acting and his character more than RK's..and i think we all have the rt to choose who we like!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Yup very soonSmile

aqeelah he is going to bring his BIWI home and i shall partyParty

Go to top