Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] (Page 21)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxROSHxx

brilliant post agreeClap

Big smile

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Ya right!!!

When the guy makes one entry and says "she is mine".. and zabardasti dances with her.. Sultan should value that more than the lady in question herself coming up to him and announcing that she hates her ex-husband, unke beech ab kuch nahi hai, wo alag rehte hain aur wo is duniya mein sabse zyaada nafrat (exact wrds) RK se karti hai...

If you want to hold someone responsbile for all of this.. then its either RK or Madhubala.. 

Sultan has done nothing , crossed no line..

Madhu ko bolo, aaye din.. " Sultan, phir se jeena seekho" karti rehti hai,, 

My view.. sultan till now has been a sensible, sane character... 

If there is any MU, confusions, wierdness.,..then its either RK's doing or Mads..

In the end, the only person to get hurt is Sultan.. to usko bhaksho Big smile

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 08 April 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

klicious

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

awesome post and bang on!

thanksBig smile

First of all I hate don't like love-triangles. And with Sultu bhai...I literally hate it.

me toDead

Second thing...I don't like kids in Love Story... And this cutie pie Aryan is getting more n more brilliant and trying to be cupid between his dada n Madhu... Smart move..calling Madhu n handing over the phone to Dada. I suppose kid understand his fathers mental state? Or he misunderstood Madhu's love for himself?

BINGO! seems like it and i sure am not fan of this kid.

Absolute ridiculous thinking of Bhai...he is eying some one else's wife? Where he knows RK-Madhu are married, he have seen RK-Madhu close up on Holi... He knows RK loves Madhu...

BS to core. he saw everything and knows how they were together and how rk said she is his WIFE yet he has the nerve to think about her like that CHI CHI.

So even after knowing all this he is falling for her...

BUT here we can not blame on Bhai...our Bala is also responsible for all this. She did help, support, care and protect Bhai but it was just humanity...and the love n affection to Aryan but Bala's social service made HUGE impact on Bhai and he misinterpret Madhu and thought she is giving him mixed signals as she is trying to MOVE ON!!!

yes he is not the only one at fault. madhu has also had hand in this and the way she acted to him it looked like she cares for him but for her it was for that kid but for him he is thinking of her as his kid mom nowDead well she was tasting his tea and both share drink from same cup so what else can he think. madhu sure is the main reason of him thinking she has moved on and is ready to let another man in.

I was cursing Madhu just because of this during that period and see...it started to haunt us now. Bhai fisaling for Madhu...

Bhai to Madhu ke pyaar me jor jor se padaaa!!!!! 

me to me to! she should have keep it to a limit. her so called caring has turned this dude into thinking she has fallen for himDead that to in few weeks what a lovez reDeadROFL
SaRun_IshRa IF-Sizzlerz
SaRun_IshRa
SaRun_IshRa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by LoveyouVivian..

Clap fab post!
..married man(acha wala gangster)..father of a son ..falling for a married girl..that too superstar's Bewi LOL When RK is still alive does dis make any sense ? ..newly developed love in 1 week ROFL..
Rk..kare to sab galat BHAI kare to sahi   LOL LOL

<font color="#990099">thanksBig smile omg now that is what i call disgusting. rk will rip him apart i am telling you. oh hell now days love develops in two seconds reROFL that is b/c rk is right kameena and that dude is you knowROFL </font>
2 sec wala love..hua...jo bhai ko LOL aj kuch jyada hua..ROFL ..yeah! Sadakchap as RK describes him Wink LOL

<font color="#990099">seriously i was like wth is going on hereROFL i agree with rk</font>
like seriously Sleepy that too after RK declaration on holi..bewi h mere Embarrassed BTW bhai's memories aka Flashbacks were hilarious LOL

Edited by LoveyouVivian.. - 08 April 2013 at 1:50pm
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Ya right!!!

When the guy makes one entry and says "she is mine".. and zabardasti dances with her.. Sultan should value that more than the lady in question herself coming up to him and announcing that she hates her ex-husband, unke beech ab kuch nahi hai, wo alag rehte hain aur wo is duniya mein sabse zyaada nafrat (exact wrds) RK se karti hai...

If you want to hold someone responsbile for all of this.. then its either RK or Madhubala.. 

Sultan has done nothing , crossed no line..

Madhu ko bolo, aaye din.. " Sultan, phir se jeena seekho" karti rehti hai,, 

My view.. sultan till now has been a sensible, sane character... 

If there is any MU, confusions, wierdness.,..then its either RK's doing or Mads..

In the end, the only person to get hurt is Sultan.. to usko bhaksho Big smile

like seriously he clearly told him she is his BIWI and madhu didn't say no he is lying so any sensible man will think hold down what is going on here but no this dude went straight to thinking omg my kid nanny is perfect for me and my kidDeadDead he saw how they were yet he thinks she can be his like EW!  the way she said she hates him more then that she showed this dude how much she still loves her hubby. well rk was not even here when madhu was doing her social service act for this dude. she went too far with her care service that's why he think she is okay to eyeDead no he didn't cross line then after knowing rk saying she is my BIWI he has the nerve to dream about her with teenage girl smile like EW! any man will think once before dreaming about another man wife like that after what rk said. well who am i to tell madhu anything she is always right na.sane character OMG! the man who kills others and tells madhu to kill another human being is sane character omg then i think all the criminal is saneClap too bad this dude invited his own pain by thinking madhu will go with him and become a daku haseenaSleepy

RuthlessQueen

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Clap fab post!
..married man(acha wala gangster)..father of a son ..falling for a married girl..that too superstar's Bewi LOL When RK is still alive does dis make any sense ? ..newly developed love in 1 week ROFL..
Rk..kare to sab galat BHAI kare to sahi   LOL LOL

<font color="#990099">thanksBig smile omg now that is what i call disgusting. rk will rip him apart i am telling you. oh hell now days love develops in two seconds reROFL that is b/c rk is right kameena and that dude is you knowROFL </font>
2 sec wala love..hua...jo bhai ko LOL aj kuch jyada hua..ROFL ..yeah! Sadakchap as RK describes him Wink LOL

<font color="#990099">seriously i was like wth is going on hereROFL i agree with rk</font>
like seriously Sleepy that too after RK declaration on holi..bewi h mere Embarrassed BTW bhai's memories aka Flashbacks were hilarious LOL

like hell yeah. he said it she is his BIWI and still this sick stuffDead LOL you to i also found itROFLgun  wala, kid feeding.
klicious Groupbie
klicious
klicious

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Haha I think some of you are forgetting that RK and Madhu didn't have the complete wedding therefore they are not married and he really has no right to call her biwi. I mean what woman deserves a guy who was just out for revenge. We woman deserve better. I'm kinda glad that this show has another male actor!!!

luvbbat

Go to top