Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

oh man this is going to be awesome๐Ÿ‘

I know full on entertainment ๐Ÿ˜† I want to see now now now !
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

I know full on entertainment ๐Ÿ˜† I want to see now now now !

me to me to๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Khushi- Lol aise toh there's no rule that no man can fall for a married woman. We were talking about basic ethics here right? According to the contract Madhu is still RK's wife and it is wrong on Sultan's part to even think about Madhu like that. Have you ever seen RK thinking about married Dips like that? He can be a jerk but he knows his values in this regard.Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Khushi- Lol aise toh there's no rule that no man can fall for a married woman. We were talking about basic ethics here right? According to the contract Madhu is still RK's wife and it is wrong on Sultan's part to even think about Madhu like that. Have you ever seen RK thinking about married Dips like that? He can be a jerk but he knows his values in this regard.

@red - So true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"How can you call hawwt bhai sick ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ณ Don't you know he has a diamond heart ? ๐Ÿฅฑ  Also don't you know RK himself declared that he unweds madhu. So, it means they are not married anymore. And sulbala can have an affair.  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Anyway, RK is a jerk and he doesn't deserve madhu. Only a hawwt man like bhai deserves madhu." BTW these are not my lines. These are this forum's famous lines. ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, as usual loved your post yaar! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by SNoshin - 11 years ago
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajjji

bhai  is   copy  of  dipali

dipali   want  to  have  extra  marital  affair   with  rk
bhai   thinks  of  his  biwi   and   doosron  ki    biwi  in  same  moment
the   bhai  does  disgusting  threesome

@bold ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Khushi- Lol aise toh there's no rule that no man can fall for a married woman. We were talking about basic ethics here right? According to the contract Madhu is still RK's wife and it is wrong on Sultan's part to even think about Madhu like that. Have you ever seen RK thinking about married Dips like that? He can be a jerk but he knows his values in this regard.

BINGO! enough said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SNoshin

"How can you call hawwt bhai sick ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ณ Don't you know he has a diamond heart ? ๐Ÿฅฑ  Also don't you know RK himself declared that he unweds madhu. So, it means they are not married anymore. And sulbala can have an affair.  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Anyway, RK is a jerk and he doesn't deserve madhu. Only a hawwt man like bhai deserves madhu." BTW these are not my lines. These are this forum's famous lines. ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, as usual loved your post yaar! ๐Ÿ‘

OOPS! sorry my mistake๐Ÿ˜› yes his heart is diamond with sparkling blood attacked to it. oh yes i know how can i forget that๐Ÿ˜ณ nope that is not it. rk is not god who will say and done. they are still married and no matter what rk says or madhu says we all know they are legally married or else why would madhu even think of giving herself to him if she knew this marriage was fake no woman would hand themselves  to a man till she knows that whatever she is doing is to her husband. like hell no she is rk's biwi and looking at another man wife is sick๐Ÿคข fine then madhu can go to a killer if she wants to i will marry rk๐Ÿ˜‰ oh so hawt re the man who kills others and tells woman to fire is good for madhu. he has ruined so many people;s home, so many people has become a widow due to him, so many kids are orphan due to this gangster people and he is good lol. what will he give madhu? a gun and a bullet to kill anyone that they see๐Ÿ˜† oh the same bhagan๐Ÿฅฑ  thank you
.Shiva. thumbnail