Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@enigmatic_zephy
can you make it short. i cannot read all that since i am busy.

.Shiva. thumbnail
@deepak
i am going to comment on your post now😆 chalo GN

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

@enigmatic_zephy
can you make it short. i cannot read all that since i am busy.

🤣.. nice way to put it off.. anyhow.. net net.. mads aur rk ko bolo aapas mein sort out karein aur bechare sultan ko na phasayein ðŸ˜†
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 11 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

🤣.. nice way to put it off.. anyhow.. net net.. mads aur rk ko bolo aapas mein sort out karein aur bechare sultan ko na phasayein ðŸ˜†

😳  say what nice way to put it down. i have my friends post to reply to that i have not done yet so i ask can you put all your thoughts in one take so i can reply but it seems you took me for a weak person😲 you want reply na then fine i will tell my friend i will be there after you read my essay. since mature fans like to ready my essay and thinks b/c i said can you put it in small thinks i want to avoid it🤣if this was the case then i would have never made this topic. wait let me reply to you first.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

😳  say what nice way to put it down. i have my friends post to reply to that i have not done yet so i ask can you put all your thoughts in one take so i can reply but it seems you took me for a weak person😲 you want reply na then fine i will tell my friend i will be there after you read my essay. since mature fans like to ready my essay and thinks b/c i said can you put it in small thinks i want to avoid it🤣if this was the case then i would have never made this topic. wait let me reply to you first.

Ok.. this is not going anywhere.. 

Sorry for the comment but i did feel you were trying to insult..

Moving on.. ðŸ˜ƒ.. i still stand by the fact that sultan ko phasaya jaa raha hai.. wo bhi jab all of us know its only rishbala ðŸ˜†
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesumm post Bani.. U nailed it..!
Coming to ur post.. People's thinking these days is getting cheap.. If RK touches her.. He is a rapist but some kal ka aaya SADAKCHAAP GUNDA touches her.. Its geniune love and chemistry? After the holi segment someone had made a post saying that while Madhu was applying colour on Sullu's thobda his hands were on her waist.. Ewww!
How can a golden hearted man fall so low.. How can he fall for Madhu knowing how much she still loves her husband.. Ridiculous!
And today literally Sullu and that oversmart kid got on my nerves.. Sultan dekho Madoo ka phone hai.. And this sadakchaap was literally blushing like a newly wed bride.. YUCKKK!
As much as i hate that Bhai.. I hate that kid and even that zombie.. I hate all the 3 of them..!
.Shiva. thumbnail
put it to rest na i don't think so. yeah she is so protective that she has brought a gangster at her own house and danger everyone. it is her mix signal that is making other confused along with the audience. one moment she says she hates rk and the next moment he does away and she cries calling out to him. please don't bring real life stuff like how we are fan of married man onscreen and offscreen, we are fan that does not mean we are going to dream of having a home with them or think they will marry us. SRK is married people are his fans but that does not mean they think he will come and be their lover or hubby na.

Hmm.. Guess lets put it at rest.. because i honestly can't look at only one side of the coin.. if I know a girl and have formed an opinion abt her ( that she is fiercely protective of her family and her loved ones)..and if she claims she hates this man ( and coming to dance, yes there are a lot of moments when she flinches).. and lastly, even in real life you cna't calculate whom you are falling for.. then i am sure a lot of fans are to be blamed for drooling over a married actor .. 

then again her fault. she says something then does something else. he heard madhu's side of story and rk's side of story to na then saw what he said during holi yet he has the nerve to think she can be his omg what a sick man.

Not too sure abt this.. when i replay that scene, she said it quite forcefully.. someone not aware of her story wud think its hate.. and not love in that dialogue

the thing is she is too into social service so he took that in the wrong way thinking he has a chance with her. he is at fault to that even after seeing rishbala during holi scene and how rk said she is my BIWI and madhu didn't even say no i am not he has the nerve to dream about her that way🤢

If you feel so, its Madhu to be blamed.. not sultan.. 

how is not this dude fault? just b/c madhu takes care of his kid does not mean she is ready to make a home with him. lol she is signal in his POV omg this is dame funny now🤣 he sees her husband in holi, he tells him she is his BIWI, she has no objection to it nor says no rk is not my hubby, she dances with him and yet he thinks she is signal what kind of man is this re who does not even think twice before thinking that she might be mad at rk and saying this and is ready to jump to conclusion she is free to eye.

Back to point one.. you think Madhus' telling Sultan that she hates this man has no relevance.. and i think it has all the relevance..( and if sultan is falling for her, its because of her.. not that she is doing it consciously.. but she needs to understand.. and till whatever they have shown of sultan.. its not a calculated move.. it can't be one either.. you cant decide whom to like and whom not.. in madhu's and hence sultan's view.. she is single)

you kidding yourself. according to people she is never wrong she is the perfect person who does no harm to anyone and she is too good for everyone. why you cracking up you know it very well as i do madhu is devi sati she can never be wrong and my POV let it be half of the forums knows what i think about her.

🤣..
madhu always right.. u kidding me rt?

LMFAO🤣🤣 heat of a moment. are you joking with me here like seriously. so even heat of a moment rk took revenge from madhu so stop being bias and say that even heat of a moment rk took revenge from madhu. what rk said he didn't mean it, it was his anger that took over nothing else😉 dude a man who tells another person to kill and later screams at her for not shooting is not called heat of the moment. um well cvs ruined it with this gang stuff. i wish we had bollywood BG but alas it became goli BG🤢

How difficult is it to understand the 'in the heat of the moment'... be unbiased for once.. and then say.. what he said was not sthg that he meant.. the moment he realized, he snapped out of it.. 

Seriously.. its like he is getting bashed for mads and RKs mistakes .. and worse he is the one who has to end up all hurt at the end..

now you are comparing a cold blooded murder with doctor, lawyer, engineer etc...so they go on to kill people as they please. yes i agree their are some people in this fields who does cruel stuff for money and get's punish for it but here this dude is killing people and endangering everyone yet he is free like a bird. what should i call him then? he is a hardcore criminal who is killing everyone and is putting everyone in danger. i cannot say he is sane and killing is a profession according to you and that is sane oh boy thanks for telling me this. now days killing is also profession cool and that is sad b/c here this man is cold blooded killer and he is going to keep on killing or get others killed due to his deeds. he should be prosecuted unlike people who are really insane this dude is dangerous to society.

Well, not every doctor or engineer or politician or lawyer in this world is sane.. and give me one thing that does not come across as a sane person.. the only point you keep coming back to is him being a criminal.. which is a profession .. and has nothing to do with the sensible and sanity of a personality.. just because someone kills, if they were tagged insane.. they wud never be prosecuted..

i know i know but i don't want any third wheel between my couple. i have seen that enough🥱 🥱no reason to bash him lol i have plenty to bash him and this was one of them. as for rishbala lol his fault he came between them and for cvs to bring this dude. now both will suffer 🤣

Just a mean statement ðŸ˜†.. honestly, you know its rishbala no matter what.. and from the story line.. till now there is no reason to bash sultan.. miyaan biwi kar rahein hain jo bhi ho raha hai

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

Awesumm post Bani.. U nailed it..!
Coming to ur post.. People's thinking these days is getting cheap.. If RK touches her.. He is a rapist but some kal ka aaya SADAKCHAAP GUNDA touches her.. Its geniune love and chemistry? After the holi segment someone had made a post saying that while Madhu was applying colour on Sullu's thobda his hands were on her waist.. Ewww!
How can a golden hearted man fall so low.. How can he fall for Madhu knowing how much she still loves her husband.. Ridiculous!
And today literally Sullu and that oversmart kid got on my nerves.. Sultan dekho Madoo ka phone hai.. And this sadakchaap was literally blushing like a newly wed bride.. YUCKKK!
As much as i hate that Bhai.. I hate that kid and even that zombie.. I hate all the 3 of them..!

thank you😳 lol rk rapist without even doing anything to her🤣 CHI CHI! man he is looking at another man wife in cheap way and that is hawt like ew! say wth EW!🤢🤢🤢🤢 this dude is ridiculous man eyeing another man wife when rk told him to backoff she is his BIWI🤢

new bride🤣 i am not fan of that kid for sure and that old man no comments and lol you know my feelings for this dude  and after today like EW🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
@enigmatic_zephy
nope i wasn't insulting you. i was just giving my POV but you felt like that i was. well too bad he should have thought twice of what rk said before dreaming and blushing like a teenage girl.
.Shiva. thumbnail
now i can go to my friend post to reply her PHEW! me coming re😆