Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42] - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Bani i got twisted meaning from that post
Originally posted by deepak148

Bani i got twisted meaning from that post

oh reallyšŸ˜†
Madhu made clear to sultan that she is no more rks wife ...

Go back to previous episodes n see ...

Moreover its not confirmed that sultan actually saw rk n madhu dance ...
He just went up with aryan n ...just his face was shown n...it was not clear that he saw them ...

Madhu is angel for sultan ...she came in his life n made him understand his son better ...

In todays episode ...he slep with his son ...

In car while remembering words of starting a new life ...that madhu said him ...

If he is remembering her as she was kind to him n saved his life ...n gave him advise of starting new life ...

Wats prob if he falls for her ...

Sultan did not interfere in rk n madhu coz he saw madhu dont want him to
Originally posted by .Shiva.

like seriously he clearly told him she is his BIWI and madhu didn't say no he is lying so any sensible man will think hold down what is going on here but no this dude went straight to thinking omg my kid nanny is perfect for me and my kidšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ 

Hmm.. Guess lets put it at rest.. because i honestly can't look at only one side of the coin.. if I know a girl and have formed an opinion abt her ( that she is fiercely protective of her family and her loved ones)..and if she claims she hates this man ( and coming to dance, yes there are a lot of moments when she flinches).. and lastly, even in real life you cna't calculate whom you are falling for.. then i am sure a lot of fans are to be blamed for drooling over a married actor .. 

he saw how they were yet he thinks she can be his like EW!  the way she said she hates him more then that she showed this dude how much she still loves her hubby. 

Not too sure abt this.. when i replay that scene, she said it quite forcefully.. someone not aware of her story wud think its hate.. and not love in that dialogue

well rk was not even here when madhu was doing her social service act for this dude. she went too far with her care service that's why he think she is okay to eyešŸ¤¢ 

If you feel so, its Madhu to be blamed.. not sultan.. 

no he didn't cross line then after knowing rk saying she is my BIWI he has the nerve to dream about her with teenage girl smile like EW! any man will think once before dreaming about another man wife like that after what rk said. 

Back to point one.. you think Madhus' telling Sultan that she hates this man has no relevance.. and i think it has all the relevance..( and if sultan is falling for her, its because of her.. not that she is doing it consciously.. but she needs to understand.. and till whatever they have shown of sultan.. its not a calculated move.. it can't be one either.. you cant decide whom to like and whom not.. in madhu's and hence sultan's view.. she is single)

well who am i to tell madhu anything she is always right na.
šŸ¤£.. madhu always right.. u kidding me rt?

sane character OMG! the man who kills others and tells madhu to kill another human being is sane character

How difficult is it to understand the 'in the heat of the moment'... be unbiased for once.. and then say.. what he said was not sthg that he meant.. the moment he realized, he snapped out of it.. 

Seriously.. its like he is getting bashed for mads and RKs mistakes .. and worse he is the one who has to end up all hurt at the end..

omg then i think all the criminal is sanešŸ‘ 

Well, not every doctor or engineer or politician or lawyer in this world is sane.. and give me one thing that does not come across as a sane person.. the only point you keep coming back to is him being a criminal.. which is a profession .. and has nothing to do with the sensible and sanity of a personality.. just because someone kills, if they were tagged insane.. they wud never be prosecuted..

too bad this dude invited his own pain by thinking madhu will go with him and become a daku haseenašŸ„±

Just a mean statement šŸ˜†.. honestly, you know its rishbala no matter what.. and from the story line.. till now there is no reason to bash sultan.. miyaan biwi kar rahein hain jo bhi ho raha hai

Originally posted by klicious

A contract doesn't mean much if they weren't married to begin with!

@klicious - so agree with you. Didn't Madhu tell Sultan at one point that she has no relation with RK? So, RK can scream all he wants that Madhu is his biwi but Madhu has no rights? And what was wrong when Sultan tried to step in when RK was being forceful with Madhu at holi? So just because RK thinks Madhu is his biwi, he has all rights to behave whichever way he wants with Madhu. After all the crap that that RK has put Madhu through, He is the one who actually should not be eyeiing Madhu.
Originally posted by .Shiva.

me twist it or you wrote it twisty. anyways in my POV i think rk is way better then a killer. geez people lol don't get so frustrated here no one has bashed you.

Hahaha I didn't say anyone has bashed me and nor am I frustrated!! It's called freedom of speech! As for twisting my words...I don't think twisty is a real word lol 
Originally posted by luvbbat

@klicious - so agree with you. Didn't Madhu tell Sultan at one point that she has no relation with RK? So, RK can scream all he wants that Madhu is his biwi but Madhu has no rights? And what was wrong when Sultan tried to step in when RK was being forceful with Madhu at holi? So just because RK thinks Madhu is his biwi, he has all rights to behave whichever way he wants with Madhu. After all the crap that that RK has put Madhu through, He is the one who actually should not be eyeiing Madhu.

Oh my God!! Thank you for agreeing with me!! Felt like I was getting attacked haha
And I so agree with your comment. Just because they are men doesn't mean women have no say and get treated like that.
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Madhu made clear to sultan that she is no more rks wife ...

Go back to previous episodes n see ...

Moreover its not confirmed that sultan actually saw rk n madhu dance ...
He just went up with aryan n ...just his face was shown n...it was not clear that he saw them ...

Madhu is angel for sultan ...she came in his life n made him understand his son better ...

In todays episode ...he slep with his son ...

In car while remembering words of starting a new life ...that madhu said him ...

If he is remembering her as she was kind to him n saved his life ...n gave him advise of starting new life ...

Wats prob if he falls for her ...

Sultan did not interfere in rk n madhu coz he saw madhu dont want him to

saw i already and i also saw how rk said she is his BIWI right in front of everyone. it looked like he was looking at them the way camera was on his face looking down and rishbala dancing. either way he saw how rk came and took madhu with him if and madhu didn't tell this dude rk is lying there is nothing between them. angel she sure is too much og angel giri has made this dude think she has moved on and he has a chancešŸ¤¢ to some extend madhu action might made him think she has forgotten rk and is ready to move ahead with someone new but that is not true atleast not for now. the problem is he is night dreaming about another man love/wife and she might give him advice for new life but that does not mean it's her. so now days falling for another man wife/love is fine? he started to fall for madhu very fast in few weeks he started to fall for her wow nice one i wonder how fast did he fall for his wife and forget her. that is madhu's fault she is giving him mix signal one point she pushes rk away and the next moment she is melting in rk's presence.

whatever it is thinking about another man love/wife is not a act of mature man just bc she took care of his kid does not mean she will marry him. what he is thinking is sick to me after rk saying she is my wife and without thinking twice about it he is falling for her give me a breakšŸ„±
Bani ur ps is so dangerous. People say my ps r best but ur one is superb even that is essay
Originally posted by deepak148

Bani ur ps is so dangerous. People say my ps r best but ur one is superb even that is essay

lol deepak i find your PS way better rešŸ¤£