Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: klicious

A contract doesn't mean much if they weren't married to begin with!

they r married dear it is upto u accept it or reject it
Bani rk n madhu loves each other period rofl and silent readers know our posts r gud to cmmnt for them bcoz bashers will never bash any poor people in our post and if they start bashing then lord save them
We wrote the same thing in our post. U wrote essay mine is shorter version rofl
SaRun_IshRa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">like hell yeah. he said it she is his BIWI and still this sick stuff🤢 LOL you to i also found it🤣gun wala, kid feeding.</font>

Sultan Sucks 🥱 what abt Bhai Wife seq ? Omg! He was thinking , smiling..blushing.. 😆 eww..
klicious thumbnail

oh deepak don't say that. they need a reason to say they are not married so this so called sick deeds of bhai can be justified na. married or not married the think is madhu loves rk and rk loves madhu. she is his love and eyeing another man love like that is not so cool re

Hmm first of all I didn't say her being with a killer is any better. I simply stated I'm glad there is another male actor in the show. There's a difference so no need to twist my words. My whole point of writing that was cause I personally think woman are always the ones who need to suffer and that's why I said Madhu deserves better. Again I did not say that sultan is better than RK. Geez people!!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@deepak
yes yes😆

@loveyouvivin
agree😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
hey deepak did rajji made any post? i thought he did but i couldn't find it
klicious thumbnail

blah blah they are still married according to the contract. he sign it, she sign it no one rip that contract yet so they are still together. oh really may i know who deserve madhu? that killer? who is a cold blooded murder, who wants madhu to shoot hai la wants to make her a criminal to so this is what you want madhu to marry a man like this🤣 i rather be with a man like rk who is heartbreaker then man with a cold blooded hand and wants to make me a killer😉

I replied to this on my other post. I would appreciate it if my words weren't twisted.
She pmed me the post which i made and i pasted it gud nt dear
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: klicious

Hmm first of all I didn't say her being with a killer is any better. I simply stated I'm glad there is another male actor in the show. There's a difference so no need to twist my words. My whole point of writing that was cause I personally think woman are always the ones who need to suffer and that's why I said Madhu deserves better. Again I did not say that sultan is better than RK. Geez people!!!

me twist it or you wrote it twisty. anyways in my POV i think rk is way better then a killer. geez people lol don't get so frustrated here no one has bashed you.