India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42]

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
like EFFING! ew how can anyone even fall for a married woman that to after rk clearly saying she is MY and i mean MY biwi get lostShocked this character has no shame kya? falling for a woman who is taken alreadyDead top of it he had seen how close rishbala was during holi scene and i mean close like touching each other as much as they can touch in public placeBlushing

see this is what i was saying madhu so called social service act will cause this killer to think she has fallen for him LIKE EW!Dead her so called caring acts will lead this man to fall for her even if she does not mean it like that but her action seemed like it. gosh this is sick to see and wth why was this dude blushing like a teenage girlStern Smile is he already thinking of getting married to her and SR that he became like a tomato like red thinking about rk's BIWI.

i am so glad rk is going to take his BIWI away from chawl man i cannot imagine horror scene where someone will be looking at rk's BIWI with hawt eyes. CHI CHIDead thanks to madhu for applying holi on him, taking care of his kid like a mom, and trying to save him from those goons now this dude thinks a married man has fallen for a killerROFL someone needs a reality check big timeWink

Content Edited by MB Devt Team: Kindly avoid indirectly pinpointing certain fan groups and their views.

Edited by gk_09 - 08 April 2013 at 5:52pm

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110shanmanjuvivi112Canuck14fariha_92TV_fanaticOnlinechic1Sanjari7tharu23soni_khan13vkalusweetmaya_khanxxROSHxxPrarthna.BSumaiya27alka2001mariyakamrankari_1DDkime0309annaberry12345psk08tashug9llMinHollvaani21briaaahaaan_rkmahimeshalove_arsha..PlayfulKiss..alonsomaniabaisakh45xXxNoreen786xXx1mangaloreorchid70t-mayur-sajan-jgurudrishtinikhilageetunknown.GOODLUCKANGELAbhayangelRaj_preetteletubbymevanpanjaliipkkndRuthlessQueenSimple-Girlcool_sriSexy_Bitch__smita__ColdEnchantressduaa92WhisperOfDreamsKennoarpita20saijahnavi.Sparkler.-Raichu---Rose--..Tangled..DilsayCourageous_LeoKissTheSkythesaint148..NadiaZ..BinKuchKahe.Chandani_CForever_KomalShru77Laters.BabyxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsenaKiller_DeviLDushtDanaf.SahiPakdeHainanitarani.Chashmish.Maria-capri.BadtameezBrat.ayaazukideewanisusan7.Shree.-Dil-ennishetskandi_Tangled_raj80SaRun_IshRawar_is_peaceZara_92deepak148-Vinu-.Bonfire_Heart.Heartless_FreakEternal_Studsilent.desireMuneebaSheikh.Mohabbatein.flora212BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZcaffeineaddict.The.Lannister-SilverAngel-snowflake.MehRya..Hybrid_Freak...Seema...

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

^ Too good BaniROFL

Moreover, Bhai is behaving as if Madhu is Katrina Kaif and he is one of those despo fans of hersDead

Content Edited by MB Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 08 April 2013 at 5:59pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112fariha_92soni_khan13Sanjari7DDkimedrashtiMyAnGeL0309annaalka2001mariyakamranvaani21llMinHoll..PlayfulKiss..love_arsha1mangaloremahimeshasangeet6690Raj_preett-mayur-sajan-jmevanpRuthlessQueenwhite_lotusteletubby.Sparkler.-Raichu-Dilsay--Rose--__smita__cardio21raj80Maria-caprinidu_dsenaShru77Laters.BabyDushtDanaf.SahiPakdeHainsusan7ayaazukideewani-Dil-chirpyhapibirdBinKuchKahe...NadiaZ..-SilverAngel-Heartless_Freak.Mohabbatein.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMehRya..Hybrid_Freak.Shiva.

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Totally agree...after seeing their close moments ...he can dare to think about her..Dead

falling for a woman who is taken alreadyDead top of it he had seen how close rishbala was during holi scene and i mean close like touching each other as much as they can touch in public placeBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_khan13Sanjari7alka2001mariyakamranmahimeshallMinHollchirpyhapibirdayaazukideewani

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree. Thinking about a married woman like that is disgusting. Dead RK said to him clearly in front if him that Madhu is his wife. He saw how close they were during holi and yet he continues to think about Madhu. If he is really starting to fall for Madhu then what was the love he had for his wife ??? RK betrayed Madhu but never once thought about any other woman because despite what happened RK truly loves Madhu.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_khan13Sanjari7mariyakamranllMinHoll1mangaloreDilsayLaters.BabyMaria-capriayaazukideewaniHybrid_Freak...Seema....Shiva.

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
awesome post.today dat sultan part and then da phone convo irratated me a lot lot and lot.thanx god madhu is  going back to rk mansion

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_khan13mariyakamrancardio21ayaazukideewaniForever_Komal

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

ROFL maine sirf RK ke scene dhekhe...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_khan13Sanjari7mariyakamranayaazukideewaniLaters.Baby..sairat..

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sanjari7mariyakamranayaazukideewani..NadiaZ..Laters.BabychirpyhapibirdHeartless_FreakHybrid_Freak

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Bang on bani.arey rk is monster lyk hubby dnt u know?he dnt deserve madhu.ROFL
gues what i didnt watchd epi.bt ur post se pata chal gaya ki age bi epi nai dkhne.ROFL
so true madhu ki social service ab na jane kitno ko le dubegiROFLROFL
seems lyk madhu ke bhashan ke through cvs yai kehna chahte the ki hum nai sudhrengeROFLROFLROFL
nd now i wana say hum bi nai sudhrengeROFLROFLROFL

Edited by devilish-grin - 08 April 2013 at 11:27am

Sanjari7mariyakamran..PlayfulKiss..ayaazukideewanichirpyhapibirdLaters.Babynidu_dsenaHeartless_Freak

Go to top