Dude She Is Taken LIKE EW! [DT Note: 42]

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
like EFFING! ew how can anyone even fall for a married woman that to after rk clearly saying she is MY and i mean MY biwi get lost😲 this character has no shame kya? falling for a woman who is taken already🤢 top of it he had seen how close rishbala was during holi scene and i mean close like touching each other as much as they can touch in public place☺️

see this is what i was saying madhu so called social service act will cause this killer to think she has fallen for him LIKE EW!🤢 her so called caring acts will lead this man to fall for her even if she does not mean it like that but her action seemed like it. gosh this is sick to see and wth why was this dude blushing like a teenage girl😳 is he already thinking of getting married to her and SR that he became like a tomato like red thinking about rk's BIWI.

i am so glad rk is going to take his BIWI away from chawl man i cannot imagine horror scene where someone will be looking at rk's BIWI with hawt eyes. CHI CHI🤢 thanks to madhu for applying holi on him, taking care of his kid like a mom, and trying to save him from those goons now this dude thinks a married man has fallen for a killer🤣 someone needs a reality check big time😉

Content Edited by MB Devt Team: Kindly avoid indirectly pinpointing certain fan groups and their views.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

^ Too good Bani🤣

Moreover, Bhai is behaving as if Madhu is Katrina Kaif and he is one of those despo fans of hers🤢

Content Edited by MB Devt Team
Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree...after seeing their close moments ...he can dare to think about her..🤢

falling for a woman who is taken already🤢 top of it he had seen how close rishbala was during holi scene and i mean close like touching each other as much as they can touch in public place☺️

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Thinking about a married woman like that is disgusting. 🤢 RK said to him clearly in front if him that Madhu is his wife. He saw how close they were during holi and yet he continues to think about Madhu. If he is really starting to fall for Madhu then what was the love he had for his wife ??? RK betrayed Madhu but never once thought about any other woman because despite what happened RK truly loves Madhu.

...Seema... thumbnail
awesome post.today dat sultan part and then da phone convo irratated me a lot lot and lot.thanx god madhu is  going back to rk mansion
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 maine sirf RK ke scene dhekhe...
bani ur PS 🤣 🤣 🤣 arey sadakchap hai so he will behave in dat manner only na 🤣
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on bani.arey rk is monster lyk hubby dnt u know?he dnt deserve madhu.🤣
gues what i didnt watchd epi.bt ur post se pata chal gaya ki age bi epi nai dkhne.🤣
so true madhu ki social service ab na jane kitno ko le dubegi🤣🤣
seems lyk madhu ke bhashan ke through cvs yai kehna chahte the ki hum nai sudhrenge🤣🤣🤣
nd now i wana say hum bi nai sudhrenge🤣🤣🤣Edited by devilish-grin - 11 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahahahahah.. Niiice.. yuppp.. as a catholic.. I must say.. eyeing another man's wife is against the ten commandments.. 🤣
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaar love your post🤣
so true i think he was deaf at the time when RK said BIWI HAI MERI