Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 9)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

awesome post Vicky!!!!

For me the last scene stole the show, the way Asad was holding the ticket and Zoya taking the tickets from his hands was amazing. The way he didn't let go the tickets. I wanna kill that tanu, whenever I see her my blood boils!!!!!!!

Thanks Avo!Embarrassed...Tanu ki Biryaani banaa dete hain.LOL...Zoe tried to walk out thinking Asad wants her to go, but he will bring her back. Zoe will always be loved by Asad even when they fall apart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlove

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

4.  Rest assured, this man will always find tickets to New York very disturbing all his life. 

5. If Tanveer makes Kheer one more time, i will  put her in the garnishing instead of almonds and cardamom. Abbe! Koi kitni kheer khaa sakta hai ek din mein? 

Love these two lines...made me LOL out loud!!Wink

MoronsKiMallika

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ava9339

4.  Rest assured, this man will always find tickets to New York very disturbing all his life. 

5. If Tanveer makes Kheer one more time, i will  put her in the garnishing instead of almonds and cardamom. Abbe! Koi kitni kheer khaa sakta hai ek din mein? 

Love these two lines...made me LOL out loud!!Wink

Thank you.LOL
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

awesome post Vicky!!!!

For me the last scene stole the show, the way Asad was holding the ticket and Zoya taking the tickets from his hands was amazing. The way he didn't let go the tickets. I wanna kill that tanu, whenever I see her my blood boils!!!!!!!

Thanks Avo!Embarrassed...Tanu ki Biryaani banaa dete hain.LOL...Zoe tried to walk out thinking Asad wants her to go, but he will bring her back. Zoe will always be loved by Asad even when they fall apart.

True, he loves Zoya so deeply!!!!!!!

Oh , he does!Embarrassed
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
good to see that you are back Victoria...missed your posts...
Asad and Zoya...tanveer is really playing dirty hereAngry to split them
Ayaan and Humera...Razia is playing here...to get them together

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@All.

Thank you.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVES,  rasa,  IPKKNDzebest,  Brindavanam,  Sana70,  notagain,  Applef,  CrazyPatel1,  fathima85,  t1234..vidhi..,  ranz,  sowmy18,  Nithiya95,  fun_games,  janestone6,  nihamrm,  Noe123,  annanyaksgianluvtwilight19,  rendezvousvin,  friendsall,  errah,  anoom,  life4me,  Npdeepa,  giee,  bhavnahm,  _Aaniya_simikajen4291,  divc,  _sweetannu_,  mallik4ever,  blueflames,  zam123,  Siri22,  Ishaaxx,  ras224Drea_QH1fan,  LoveRosh,  avonii,  Nishitarao,  ujala26,  MisHumptyDumpty,  neenabinu,  sam.,  Silentsoulbheegi,  zara-KSG-malik,  Salwa_Mehrin,  _Oishi_

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Vicky, missed you post before..

Its beautiful, the song is very apt to AsYa and Humaira. AsYa desire each other and cannot say openly but its amazing how they keep their ego aside and read the words between the lines when spoken or seen in action. Its sad that someone(MSKAngry) else read their mind faster before them to break the spellOuch.

I loved Humaira, poor girl was so sure what Nuzhat will say that couldnt believe what she heard. It breaks my heart though that Ayaan doesnt love her. I know deal is deal, but love cannot be part of it. And no Humaira doesnt deserve love as part of any deal. hope she says no to both their faces.

We still dont know why Razia is hell bent to marry her off Ayaan, seriously guy is not catch at all for anyone. He doesnt work, doesnt love her, doesnt take responsibility, then why?? We knows Humaira is sick maybe, but is that reason good enough??

Tanveer and her kheer, seriously I will kill her next time she cooks, kitchen or in other's life. I hope if they want to keep, really focus on growth of her character, she is right now just stupid annoyance and rest comes across even more stupid not to see thatOuch

Loved Shireen again for that intelligent question, actually its amazing how they have used her as dumb but she came with most intelligent quests. I love how they her are keeping her character innocent, we can never ever hate her..

In all it was nice episode, with that smile from both Asad and Zoya, love the way their love is progressing. Everyday its just making them realize what they dont want to..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 08 April 2013 at 9:03pm

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top