Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 8)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life4me

Awesome post. Loved it.

Thank you.:-)

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun_games

Wonderful post Clap I always look forward to your post Smile and thanks for the pm.

I totally agree that Humaiera is not a commodity who can be bought, sold , put on stakes etc. She is a wonderful human being with a lovely heart. I do hope in time Ayaan learns to respect her unconditional love & reciprocates it & respect it Smile

Well you have said everything regd Asya Embarrassed

What cracked me up was that Asad will always have life long fear of New York & it's tickets ROFL

Thank you.Big smile...Humzie has become a shuttlecock between Razia and Ayaan and i want it to be her decision. She deserves Ayaan but he has to become deserving of her first. Love her or leave her - but do not cheat her. 

Asad will never let Zoe go to New York.LOL
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sparklingcider

Welcome back & you were sorely missed last week espesh during the Zo discovering her abbu is 'dead' epi's - it would have been great to have had your wonderful insight during those!!! I always love reading your posts & its amazing how IMHO you know Asya better than even they know themselves!!! 
What stood out for me in today's epi was poor Humzie being fooled into believing that that tramp Ayaan truly wants to marry her!!! Ayaan so does not deserve such an adorable doll like her for his wife!!! Why does he have to be another spineless git??? Surely the very least she deserves is to be told the truth??? TBH I have a funny feeling that by the time the truth eventually comes out Ayaan may actually have fallen for Humzie but by this time its going to be too little too late & Humzie will not be able to forgive his betrayal!!! 
BTW I still can't get my head around the fact that BB seriously thinks she's actually a match for Razia??? Poor soul will yet again learn the hard way that she's not even on the same page as Raz never mind in the same league!!!
Finally I had to laugh at your mention of Tan & her kheer & yes she defo needs to give it a rest espesh considering its not actually being eaten!!! Think of the waste...!!! Anyways great post & I eagerly look forward to the next...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you SC and all my honest gratitude to you for all the love.Embarrassed...I also feel on those lines. Ayaan might fall in love or rather realize his heart's call for Humzie when she decides to leave his life. It does happen. All the time the person is with you and get those shivers only when the person walks out. 

Badi Bi likes burning herself - Razia is the original tigress of this show and that is a fact. Tanveer will cook Biryaani next as she loves pakaaoing. LOL
Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
So glad to have to you back Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

good post vick...i enjoyed reading as usual...today dilshaad really had no clue abt asya but after watching the new promo i felt like maybe after the visit of the immigration officer and the proposal of her son...she should add up things n try to help n unite asya with the help of najma as she would be really excited to have zoya as her bhabhi... (i wish the plans are like the one they make in one of the SS in this forum i read lately)

Thank you.Big smile... If Dilshie and Tamaatar still don't get the AsYa equation , even after the immigration officer drama, then, Asad has a gene pool of emotional viscosity.LOL...Tamaatar will be the happiest girl in the world if Zoe becomes Asad's Bahu Begum and her Bhaabhijaan.Wink
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallik4ever

Your posts are back. Can a Monday get any better??
Love your post.
My heart goes to Humeira. She does not deserve this :(
Muahhh just for the last line ROFL

Thank you and i love the love i get here!Hug...Karma! Ayaan might fall in love with Humzie when she nearing the end of her journey in his life. 
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notagain

So glad to have to you back Big smile.

Thank you. Hug

Go to top