Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 7)

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Beutifully written Victoria... Zoya's world revolves around Asad that she forgets everything else... be it her mourning for her father or the anniversary of her beloved Appi and Jiju... The only thing which she is thinking about these days is Asad and only Asad... She doesn't want to go back and for that she wants Asad to stop her... Noone else can do that... Only Asad's willingness matters to her... She wants him to stop her from leaving and she was so happy that he did that by giving her the employment letter... and the blush when she saw his name flashing in her cell phone... The anger and hurt in her eyes when he asked her about the booking of the tickets.. and her ranting over the same in her room while packing her bags... Man, she is madly in love with her Jahanpanah... Asad is no less.. The hurt in his voice when she asked him to book her in the earliest possible flight and the smile when Dilshad informed him that she had indeed decided not to leave but then somebody called up and she decided to leave again and him mentally cursing himself for screwing up everything by asking her about the tickets... His expressions when Tanveer disclosed about the tickets to Zoya which he hid behind himself was murderous... Precap was so good.. Finally, Zoya came to know that Asad doesn't want her to leave...

As for Humeira I really feel bad for her... Razia and Ayaan are playing with her emotions...  She loves Ayaan unconditionally and she deserves to be loved back the same way she does... but Ayaan doesn't love her... and marrying her only because he made a deal with Razia and she is behind him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_gamesMoronsKiMallika

life4me IF-Dazzler
life4me
life4me

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome post. Loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Clap I always look forward to your post Smile and thanks for the pm.

I totally agree that Humaiera is not a commodity who can be bought, sold , put on stakes etc. She is a wonderful human being with a lovely heart. I do hope in time Ayaan learns to respect her unconditional love & reciprocates it & respect it Smile

Well you have said everything regd Asya Embarrassed

What cracked me up was that Asad will always have life long fear of New York & it's tickets ROFL

MoronsKiMallika

Sparklingcider Goldie
Sparklingcider
Sparklingcider

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Welcome back & you were sorely missed last week espesh during the Zo discovering her abbu is 'dead' epi's - it would have been great to have had your wonderful insight during those!!! I always love reading your posts & its amazing how IMHO you know Asya better than even they know themselves!!! 
What stood out for me in today's epi was poor Humzie being fooled into believing that that tramp Ayaan truly wants to marry her!!! Ayaan so does not deserve such an adorable doll like her for his wife!!! Why does he have to be another spineless git??? Surely the very least she deserves is to be told the truth??? TBH I have a funny feeling that by the time the truth eventually comes out Ayaan may actually have fallen for Humzie but by this time its going to be too little too late & Humzie will not be able to forgive his betrayal!!! 
BTW I still can't get my head around the fact that BB seriously thinks she's actually a match for Razia??? Poor soul will yet again learn the hard way that she's not even on the same page as Raz never mind in the same league!!!
Finally I had to laugh at your mention of Tan & her kheer & yes she defo needs to give it a rest espesh considering its not actually being eaten!!! Think of the waste...!!! Anyways great post & I eagerly look forward to the next...Big smileBig smileBig smile

MoronsKiMallika

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
good post vick...i enjoyed reading as usual...today dilshaad really had no clue abt asya but after watching the new promo i felt like maybe after the visit of the immigration officer and the proposal of her son...she should add up things n try to help n unite asya with the help of najma as she would be really excited to have zoya as her bhabhi... (i wish the plans are like the one they make in one of the SS in this forum i read lately)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallMoronsKiMallika

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Your posts are back. Can a Monday get any better??
Love your post.
My heart goes to Humeira. She does not deserve this :(
Muahhh just for the last line ROFL

MoronsKiMallika

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

FINAAALLLYYY

#Word of the day week 

Vicky Maam's backko and i can enjoy QH to the fullest. Woh little khich khich no more tonight Embarrassed 

I can blabber on that later. now back to the episode and the post.

1# all i felt was the vamps trying to provoke the 'meant to be (s) ' to express their real feelings out, throughout the episode. 
Tanveer provoking Asad, then Zoya, and Razia provoking Ayaan.

The old symbolic episodes were proved right today. [Ref : Tujahan/Mangalpur where AsYa and ArYa help each other] 

Asad was 'How the hell can i stop her now?! She has to leave, jaa tu chalii jaa! Did you ever care for me?!' 
Zoya goes back into the same mode like her Jahanpana after her Jahanpana calls ROFL 

Roles interchange! And this is the cutest thing to watch.

They aready are in a relation. But then the ego, they cant realize that they are.
Zoya affects Asad soo much. Asad affects Zoya soo much, neither of then can sleep at night lost in their thoughts, nor can they be happy if the other is sad. 

Ego ka battle.

This whole thing is soo much needed. 

Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

And then this is the preparation for the battles yet to come ahead. 
Battle vs War is yet to begin. 
If they dont let each other know their feelings, or verbally make an attempt to let each other know, their relation cannot move ahead, and haddis like Tanveer will pungi marofy ROFL 

I didnt feel anything for Humera. Cause its AyRa meant to be. She has cried a lot, let her feel a bit of an ecstatic happiness for sometimes. :P Yesh i am emotionally challenged towards people whom i dont really bother about much ROFL 

Raizia, i second her. not cause i love her ROFL but cause she is doing this for her daughter. 
A mother can do anything for her child's happiness, i dont blame her from this point of view. 

And Ayaan. Dude, u need serious major help ROFL Even Bhaijan cannot help you out this time :P 

And the biggest of all. AsYa are behaving like Husband and Wify! That is soo cute to watch Embarrassed

and Mallika-e-Elizabeth, you know i was stalking your profile ever since the show the ended. Killed f9 for your post to show in the first page! 

And here Cool #1st like 1st page 1 comment Wink Cool

#stalker hona kissey kehtey hai ROFL 

Thanks Humptoo and i loveee your post - because its honest and to-the-point. Yes, AsYa are already in a relationship and they are evolving together. Preparing for battles ahead because they are going to be very severe. You don't care about Humzie? Emotionally challenged!AngryLOL...i love my baby stalker!

There's no use of making a thread when there's Maam Vicky's posts. 
Soo here you go, my feelings are penned down [$] LOL

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Beutifully written Victoria... Zoya's world revolves around Asad that she forgets everything else... be it her mourning for her father or the anniversary of her beloved Appi and Jiju... The only thing which she is thinking about these days is Asad and only Asad... She doesn't want to go back and for that she wants Asad to stop her... Noone else can do that... Only Asad's willingness matters to her... She wants him to stop her from leaving and she was so happy that he did that by giving her the employment letter... and the blush when she saw his name flashing in her cell phone... The anger and hurt in her eyes when he asked her about the booking of the tickets.. and her ranting over the same in her room while packing her bags... Man, she is madly in love with her Jahanpanah... Asad is no less.. The hurt in his voice when she asked him to book her in the earliest possible flight and the smile when Dilshad informed him that she had indeed decided not to leave but then somebody called up and she decided to leave again and him mentally cursing himself for screwing up everything by asking her about the tickets... His expressions when Tanveer disclosed about the tickets to Zoya which he hid behind himself was murderous... Precap was so good.. Finally, Zoya came to know that Asad doesn't want her to leave...

As for Humeira I really feel bad for her... Razia and Ayaan are playing with her emotions...  She loves Ayaan unconditionally and she deserves to be loved back the same way she does... but Ayaan doesn't love her... and marrying her only because he made a deal with Razia and she is behind him...

Thanks and i love the way you have explained how Zoe has woven her whole world around Asad and so has he.It did seem like Asad wanted to kill Tanveer when she gave those  tickets to Zoe. LOL

Ayaan should only marry Humzie if he loves her - if he doesn't , let her go.

rendezvousvin

Go to top