Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 6)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Res

I knw i know you go ROFL when you see the res LOL . But hum adat se majboor hain, aur app ka post meethi khajoor hai Big smile

As usual a fan-freaking-tastic analysis. Are you doing some thesis on Qh n its character Embarrassed

Anyways yes zoya showed severe symptoms of Asad " k ishq ka rang" ..she wants to admit that she is staying back just because Asad said so.. but her big fat ego is sitting likw a snake still.. her ego is also not at fault actually , she doesnt have anything to hold on to..
Her unconscious n now conscious is also attracted toward asad but she is a woman of substand..she might have lost her heart but her pride is still there . She cnt let asad enjoy her tears

As for humera..my heart went out to her when she cried with joy
She has got her wish fulfilled but its a trade hidden in facade of proposal.
I wonder what will happen to her when she gets to know k uska sauda hua tha ...
Ouch

Thank you! Arz kiyaa hai:

Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho
Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho,
Na eent, na gaara, na patthar, tum to binaa seedhi ke dil mein dhamm se utar jaate ho.Hug

Zoe is like Asad as far as ego and pride are concerned - its just that she is a softer version.LOL...but Zoe is yet to realize she loves Asad. Jab wo hogaa toh pataa nahiin kya karegi. 

Humzie will back off from the Nikaah once she knows Ayaan's and Razia's truth. She should.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallblueflames

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by friendsall

Res

unres...woh kya hein na Vikcy...aadat si ho gayi first page res karna...!!!!!!Wink

Newayz...hope u had a wonderful WinkVacation ...

coming to our epi...I nn to and ll see d epi agn...but i was confused as to Dilshie andn Najma!!! Do dey have a clue abt asya and d reason for zoe's change of mind????? I cudnt capture Dilshaad's expression correctly!!! Really loved Najma yaar!!!! How cute she was...really a tamatar!!!! D way dey wr planng der vac...!!!!! sooo sweet...Big smile

Humeira s really a pure soul jus like her sister!!!!! I hope she cums to know of what she s been put thru and dat too frm Ayaan's mouth itself which wud save d wrath for Ayaan!!!! Hope he musters courage or his loveguru helps him in dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The looks Shireen gave Badi B...was...too much,...but for d first time she was giving smart looks to sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like...i know wats up wid u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hope ASYA start gettn hints abt BCA s intentions!!!! Atleast Zoe knows abt her appi-jiju anniversary part and Asad knows its Tanu who told abt Zoe's intention to leave for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they first cum of der LALLALALA land and start puttg d cards together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BCA ...tu gin le apna dinAngry

ASYA don nn dialogues ...they both cn act wid der EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed...amazing actors KABHI r!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dey jus behaved like MIYA-BIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Precap was too good.,...chalo Asad miya ko CD dene yah vdo msg dene ka tho plan aaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE SYMBOLISM I NOTED IS ASYA's LOVE STORY HIGHLY DEPEND ON D TECHNOLOGY DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  alws it has helped dem !!!! even in BCA s truth cumg out...it ll play a major part!!!!!

The new promo ...wat do i say!!!!@least Asad is clear wid Zoe wat he s upto n not confuse her agn!!!!! she mite thk he s really sayg it and suddenly BCA ll play sum tunes and thgs go haywire!!!!! I Hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Thanks sweetieEmbarrassed. Yes, it did seem like Dilshie has sensed the AsYa equation but it was just a hint , we need to see more of her reactions to AsYa. Zoe seems to be the first one who will figure out BCA ka bhayaanak roop. She has to or else how will Zoe save Asad? 

Yes, from blackberry to laptops, even technology wants AsYa to be together. 

Ayaan should be honest with Humzie. She deserves it.Big smile

Yes d IPAD!!!! how many times it has helped dem!!! right frm Dilshaad's murderer investigation, Asad identifying Zoe at d accident spot, she finding out reg d injection during his allergy, now reg his intentions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT AN IDEA GUL JI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WinkLOL

BCA does nt know dat our Zoe babe s an expert in dis and she ll fall due 2 dis surely!!!! and she s too much double crossing nowadays!!!AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

res
Unres
Beautiful post!!!! Loved how u described zoya's state...she is so bound to asad that she is ready to stay away from her aapi nd jeeju and that one call shatters her heart :-(
The smile on asad's face today was sweet... Aah tanveer u keep making kheer nd there asad will say mat jao zoya and tumhare plan ka satyanash :-D
I too want that humaira should know abt the truth and then she should refuse to marry ayan...she is not a toy to be played with...
Nd thanks a ton for the pm :-)

Thanks Vidhi. EmbarrassedAsad and Zoe symbolize soulmates and that is why even without realization and confession, they both know that they cannot let go of each-other. Ayaan has to earn Humzie in the long run - kum se kum aaj ke waqt mein Ayaan kisi bhi tarah Humzie ke qaabil nahin hai.

..vidhi..

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Mallika-e-Elizabeth Hug Embarrassed 

Lol! Humptoo! Thank you for all the love!Hug
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

I m kinda busy:((
Felt bad for Humeira
Ayaan doesnt know how to behave

Tanveer is a witch
Asad is  confused and i guess a poor romeo

Zoya loves her Jahanpana way too much

Thank you.Embarrassed...Ayaan will perhaps learn everything the hard way in his life and that includes loving Humzie,

Zoe loves her Jahaanpanah aur issliye Asad uske paas hamesha roadrunner ki tarah bhaag ke aa jaayenge. Wink

abditory.

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Beautifully said Victoria Big smile Loved your post, especially this line, "Oh, how I loved Razia's expression when Gaffur looked in her direction during the Ayaan-Humzie nikah show. she was like-"Baby, am perfection. Deal with it." LOL It was hilarious the way Razia was annoying the hell out of Ayaan today LOL

But felt bad for Humzie, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she'll be heartbroken when she learns the truth Ouch And Zoe and Asad are behaving like teenagers LOL how cute was Asad's smile when he realised that she isn't going back and the way Zoe was blushing when his number flashed on her phone Embarrassed That was so adorable. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi when Zoe will show him his video on her cell and tease him about it  LOL He'll be so embarrassed

Thank you. Razia not just a master vamp - she is a sadistic bully as well, hence, Ayaan's present state.LOL...Humzie was born a princess but Ayaan is proving to be quite a peasant friend and quite a pesant prospective Shauhar. 

Asad-Zoe are falling in love and they can do nothing to stop it. Result: Serious cranky behavior. LOL

Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishq80

Vicky Jiii...aap aagayi Hug vacation kaisa tha?
You are back with a bang baby :))
LOL, MSK has made kheer ek he baar anr khila rahe hai baar baar...subah...do pahar aur shyaam Dead
aur Razia ki kya kehnaa...she is indeed a Perfectionist!!

Asad ko bagane ki bahana nahi...Zoe ko rukhne ka bahana chahiye...khab samjhegi woh yeh baat.

Thank You sooo much dearieSmile

Thank you. My vacation was amazing and i came back fat and loaded with shopping bags. Hug...BCA ko kheer nahin balki Biryaani banaani chaahiye as she pakaaos so much,LOL...Razia's negativity is flawless. 

Zoe ki kismat mein Asad hai aur ye baat aage saabit ho jaayegi.Embarrassed
blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by blueflames

Res

I knw i know you go ROFL when you see the res LOL . But hum adat se majboor hain, aur app ka post meethi khajoor hai Big smile

As usual a fan-freaking-tastic analysis. Are you doing some thesis on Qh n its character Embarrassed

Anyways yes zoya showed severe symptoms of Asad " k ishq ka rang" ..she wants to admit that she is staying back just because Asad said so.. but her big fat ego is sitting likw a snake still.. her ego is also not at fault actually , she doesnt have anything to hold on to..
Her unconscious n now conscious is also attracted toward asad but she is a woman of substand..she might have lost her heart but her pride is still there . She cnt let asad enjoy her tears

As for humera..my heart went out to her when she cried with joy
She has got her wish fulfilled but its a trade hidden in facade of proposal.
I wonder what will happen to her when she gets to know k uska sauda hua tha ...
Ouch

<font color="#000066">Thank you! Arz kiyaa hai:</font>

<font color="#000066">Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho</font>
<font color="#000066">Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho,</font>
<font color="#000066">Na eent, na gaara, na patthar, tum to binaa seedhi ke dil mein dhamm se utar jaate ho.Hug</font>

<font color="#000066">Zoe is like Asad as far as ego and pride are concerned - its just that she is a softer version.LOL...but Zoe is yet to realize she loves Asad. Jab wo hogaa toh pataa nahiin kya karegi.</font>

<font color="#000066">Humzie will back off from the Nikaah once she knows Ayaan's and Razia's truth. She should.Embarrassed</font>

Wah wah kya shair arz kia.. mehfil loot li
Love you.. its great to have you back from vacations Hug

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top