Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 5)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
unresed page 1 Embarrassed 

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasa

Hi Vicky, Welcome backBig smile. Missed your posts, great post as usual. Enjoying the episodes, waiting for the next big twistSmile

Thank you and i missed you all too.Embarrassed
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Beautifully said Victoria Big smile Loved your post, especially this line, "Oh, how I loved Razia's expression when Gaffur looked in her direction during the Ayaan-Humzie nikah show. she was like-"Baby, am perfection. Deal with it." LOL It was hilarious the way Razia was annoying the hell out of Ayaan today LOL

But felt bad for Humzie, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she'll be heartbroken when she learns the truth Ouch And Zoe and Asad are behaving like teenagers LOL how cute was Asad's smile when he realised that she isn't going back and the way Zoe was blushing when his number flashed on her phone Embarrassed That was so adorable. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi when Zoe will show him his video on her cell and tease him about it  LOL He'll be so embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
unres pg 1 Day Dreaming

MoronsKiMallika

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Vicky Jiii...aap aagayi Hug vacation kaisa tha?
You are back with a bang baby :))
LOL, MSK has made kheer ek he baar anr khila rahe hai baar baar...subah...do pahar aur shyaam Dead
aur Razia ki kya kehnaa...she is indeed a Perfectionist!!

Asad ko bagane ki bahana nahi...Zoe ko rukhne ka bahana chahiye...khab samjhegi woh yeh baat.

Thank You sooo much dearieSmile

MoronsKiMallika

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
unres on Page 2
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

FINAAALLLYYY

#Word of the day week 

Vicky Maam's backko and i can enjoy QH to the fullest. Woh little khich khich no more tonight Embarrassed 

I can blabber on that later. now back to the episode and the post.

1# all i felt was the vamps trying to provoke the 'meant to be (s) ' to express their real feelings out, throughout the episode. 
Tanveer provoking Asad, then Zoya, and Razia provoking Ayaan.

The old symbolic episodes were proved right today. [Ref : Tujahan/Mangalpur where AsYa and ArYa help each other] 

Asad was 'How the hell can i stop her now?! She has to leave, jaa tu chalii jaa! Did you ever care for me?!' 
Zoya goes back into the same mode like her Jahanpana after her Jahanpana calls ROFL 

Roles interchange! And this is the cutest thing to watch.

They aready are in a relation. But then the ego, they cant realize that they are.
Zoya affects Asad soo much. Asad affects Zoya soo much, neither of then can sleep at night lost in their thoughts, nor can they be happy if the other is sad. 

Ego ka battle.

This whole thing is soo much needed. 

Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

And then this is the preparation for the battles yet to come ahead. 
Battle vs War is yet to begin. 
If they dont let each other know their feelings, or verbally make an attempt to let each other know, their relation cannot move ahead, and haddis like Tanveer will pungi marofy ROFL 

I didnt feel anything for Humera. Cause its AyRa meant to be. She has cried a lot, let her feel a bit of an ecstatic happiness for sometimes. :P Yesh i am emotionally challenged towards people whom i dont really bother about much ROFL 

Raizia, i second her. not cause i love her ROFL but cause she is doing this for her daughter. 
A mother can do anything for her child's happiness, i dont blame her from this point of view. 

And Ayaan. Dude, u need serious major help ROFL Even Bhaijan cannot help you out this time :P 

And the biggest of all. AsYa are behaving like Husband and Wify! That is soo cute to watch Embarrassed

and Mallika-e-Elizabeth, you know i was stalking your profile ever since the show the ended. Killed f9 for your post to show in the first page! 

And here Cool #1st like 1st page 1 comment Wink Cool

#stalker hona kissey kehtey hai ROFL 

Thanks Humptoo and i loveee your post - because its honest and to-the-point. Yes, AsYa are already in a relationship and they are evolving together. Preparing for battles ahead because they are going to be very severe. You don't care about Humzie? Emotionally challenged!AngryLOL...i love my baby stalker!

MisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Res

unres...woh kya hein na Vikcy...aadat si ho gayi first page res karna...!!!!!!Wink

Newayz...hope u had a wonderful WinkVacation ...

coming to our epi...I nn to and ll see d epi agn...but i was confused as to Dilshie andn Najma!!! Do dey have a clue abt asya and d reason for zoe's change of mind????? I cudnt capture Dilshaad's expression correctly!!! Really loved Najma yaar!!!! How cute she was...really a tamatar!!!! D way dey wr planng der vac...!!!!! sooo sweet...Big smile

Humeira s really a pure soul jus like her sister!!!!! I hope she cums to know of what she s been put thru and dat too frm Ayaan's mouth itself which wud save d wrath for Ayaan!!!! Hope he musters courage or his loveguru helps him in dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The looks Shireen gave Badi B...was...too much,...but for d first time she was giving smart looks to sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like...i know wats up wid u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hope ASYA start gettn hints abt BCA s intentions!!!! Atleast Zoe knows abt her appi-jiju anniversary part and Asad knows its Tanu who told abt Zoe's intention to leave for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they first cum of der LALLALALA land and start puttg d cards together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BCA ...tu gin le apna dinAngry

ASYA don nn dialogues ...they both cn act wid der EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed...amazing actors KABHI r!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dey jus behaved like MIYA-BIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Precap was too good.,...chalo Asad miya ko CD dene yah vdo msg dene ka tho plan aaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE SYMBOLISM I NOTED IS ASYA's LOVE STORY HIGHLY DEPEND ON D TECHNOLOGY DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  alws it has helped dem !!!! even in BCA s truth cumg out...it ll play a major part!!!!!

The new promo ...wat do i [email protected] Asad is clear wid Zoe wat he s upto n not confuse her agn!!!!! she mite thk he s really sayg it and suddenly BCA ll play sum tunes and thgs go haywire!!!!! I Hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Thanks sweetieEmbarrassed. Yes, it did seem like Dilshie has sensed the AsYa equation but it was just a hint , we need to see more of her reactions to AsYa. Zoe seems to be the first one who will figure out BCA ka bhayaanak roop. She has to or else how will Zoe save Asad? 

Yes, from blackberry to laptops, even technology wants AsYa to be together. 

Ayaan should be honest with Humzie. She deserves it.Big smile

Go to top