Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe&Humzie: Hai dil ko teri aarzoo.. (Page 3)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmy18

Awesome post!u made me relive the episode 100% with ur analysis!love u and ur posts sooo much!Big smileLOL

Thank you. Good episodes are always good inspiration.Big smile

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Vicky maam :-*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Un RESERVED 

Weird that the eye catcher of this post is "Baby, am perfection. Deal with it"

REST OF THE POST :Clap Clap Clap Star

Superb Vicky! Beautifully said everything regarding Zoe and Humzie and the rest of the epi!!!

I have lost words to describe haha

But Lovethat Zoya too is shown to have certain amount of Denial and ego but in a nice way , that's novel !

Loving this ;)

Thanks Ishhu. Abb Razia ne Gaffur ki diyaa hi aisa expression tha.LOL...Zoe has denial and ego because it has still not hit her consciously that she loves Asad.

FhatTheWuck.

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

For the rest of the episode:

1. I don't think Razia is wrong in arm twisting Ayaan ( strictly the deal and not the layer of buying Ayaan for Humzie). Razia kept her honesty in her villainy and gave him the money he wanted. Business is business. If you make a deal, you keep it. If you don't, action will follow. 
I dont think shes wrong either. Keep up the end of the bargain. You chose to make that deal. No one forced you too. Even though there was dire circumstances. STill no one forced you. 

2. Shireen raised a valid point today when Badi Bi wanted to question Razia.Don't play behind so many masks that you come to a point that you get caught in your own game. Razia is an ace but you are not. 
LOLLOL Badi Bi cracks me up. I cant believe she actually thinks she can beat Razia? This is the queen/top dog you're dealing with! Im afraid of what Razia will do to her when she tries to stop this marriage. 
3. The way Ayaan aggressively proposed or rather declared his Nikaah to Humzie was frustration unlimited. I hope Humzie reads it and tells both Razia and Ayaan to get lost. 
I thought she wouldve said no from the get go.I mean he didnt want to marry you a few weeks ago and now he does? I thought that would get her mind thinking.I know she was at first...but still. I hope she figures it out soon enough. I dont want her to have to go through marriage like this.

4. Asad's face lit up like a night lamp as a smile spread on his face when he heard from Dilshie that Zoe doesn't want to leave. It was like life returned to his face. Rest assured, this man will always find tickets to New York very disturbing all his life. 
He wont find it disturbing if hes on the plane with her Smile

5. If Tanveer makes Kheer one more time, i will  put her in the garnishing instead of almonds and cardamom. Abbe! Koi kitni kheer khaa sakta hai ek din mein? 
I wanted to stuff her face in it or stick all down her throat LOL!! Angry

P.S- Oh, how i loved Razia's expression when Gaffur looked in her direction during the Ayaan-Humzie Nikah show. She was like - "Baby, am perfection. Deal with it!"CoolLOL
She really is perfect isnt she...Up to now from 17 years back...Undefeated! Once again shes the queen LOL

I loved your post as usual Vicky. And great to have you back Smile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

You are not supposed to 'mam' me.AngryLOL

MisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

For the rest of the episode:

1. I don't think Razia is wrong in arm twisting Ayaan ( strictly the deal and not the layer of buying Ayaan for Humzie). Razia kept her honesty in her villainy and gave him the money he wanted. Business is business. If you make a deal, you keep it. If you don't, action will follow. 
I dont think shes wrong either. Keep up the end of the bargain. You chose to make that deal. No one forced you too. Even though there was dire circumstances. STill no one forced you. 

2. Shireen raised a valid point today when Badi Bi wanted to question Razia.Don't play behind so many masks that you come to a point that you get caught in your own game. Razia is an ace but you are not. 
LOLLOL Badi Bi cracks me up. I cant believe she actually thinks she can beat Razia? This is the queen/top dog you're dealing with! Im afraid of what Razia will do to her when she tries to stop this marriage. 
3. The way Ayaan aggressively proposed or rather declared his Nikaah to Humzie was frustration unlimited. I hope Humzie reads it and tells both Razia and Ayaan to get lost. 
I thought she wouldve said no from the get go.I mean he didnt want to marry you a few weeks ago and now he does? I thought that would get her mind thinking.I know she was at first...but still. I hope she figures it out soon enough. I dont want her to have to go through marriage like this.

4. Asad's face lit up like a night lamp as a smile spread on his face when he heard from Dilshie that Zoe doesn't want to leave. It was like life returned to his face. Rest assured, this man will always find tickets to New York very disturbing all his life. 
He wont find it disturbing if hes on the plane with her Smile

5. If Tanveer makes Kheer one more time, i will  put her in the garnishing instead of almonds and cardamom. Abbe! Koi kitni kheer khaa sakta hai ek din mein? 
I wanted to stuff her face in it or stick all down her throat LOL!! Angry

P.S- Oh, how i loved Razia's expression when Gaffur looked in her direction during the Ayaan-Humzie Nikah show. She was like - "Baby, am perfection. Deal with it!"CoolLOL
She really is perfect isnt she...Up to now from 17 years back...Undefeated! Once again shes the queen LOL

I loved your post as usual Vicky. And great to have you back Smile

Thank you. Its awesome to see you again too!Embarrassed...Yes, even if it is a pact that Ayaan made with the devil, he has to keep his part of the deal. The devil was honest with you, you gotta be honest with him. I think Humzie is just overwhelmed by Ayaan's declaration - she will figure out the truth soon. Badi Bi likes trouble and she doesn't know how to deal with it. 

Razia is your master vamp and her defeat must befit her stature.LOL

DreA

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

You are not supposed to 'mam' me.AngryLOL

Cry