Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: avonii

True, he loves Zoya so deeply!!!!!!!

Oh , he does!๐Ÿ˜ณ
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good to see that you are back Victoria...missed your posts...
Asad and Zoya...tanveer is really playing dirty here๐Ÿ˜ก to split them
Ayaan and Humera...Razia is playing here...to get them together

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
@All.

Thank you.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVES,  rasa,  IPKKNDzebest,  Brindavanam,  Sana70,  notagain,  Applef,  CrazyPatel1,  fathima85,  t1234..vidhi..,  ranz,  sowmy18,  Nithiya95,  fun_games,  janestone6,  nihamrm,  Noe123,  annanyaksgianluvtwilight19,  rendezvousvin,  friendsall,  errah,  anoom,  life4me,  Npdeepa,  giee,  bhavnahm,  _Aaniya_simikajen4291,  divc,  _sweetannu_,  mallik4ever,  blueflames,  zam123,  Siri22,  Ishaaxx,  ras224Drea_QH1fan,  LoveRosh,  avonii,  Nishitarao,  ujala26,  MisHumptyDumpty,  neenabinu,  sam.,  Silentsoulbheegi,  zara-KSG-malik,  Salwa_Mehrin,  _Oishi_

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vicky, missed you post before..

Its beautiful, the song is very apt to AsYa and Humaira. AsYa desire each other and cannot say openly but its amazing how they keep their ego aside and read the words between the lines when spoken or seen in action. Its sad that someone(MSK๐Ÿ˜ก) else read their mind faster before them to break the spell.

I loved Humaira, poor girl was so sure what Nuzhat will say that couldnt believe what she heard. It breaks my heart though that Ayaan doesnt love her. I know deal is deal, but love cannot be part of it. And no Humaira doesnt deserve love as part of any deal. hope she says no to both their faces.

We still dont know why Razia is hell bent to marry her off Ayaan, seriously guy is not catch at all for anyone. He doesnt work, doesnt love her, doesnt take responsibility, then why?? We knows Humaira is sick maybe, but is that reason good enough??

Tanveer and her kheer, seriously I will kill her next time she cooks, kitchen or in other's life. I hope if they want to keep, really focus on growth of her character, she is right now just stupid annoyance and rest comes across even more stupid not to see that

Loved Shireen again for that intelligent question, actually its amazing how they have used her as dumb but she came with most intelligent quests. I love how they her are keeping her character innocent, we can never ever hate her..

In all it was nice episode, with that smile from both Asad and Zoya, love the way their love is progressing. Everyday its just making them realize what they dont want to..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Baby, am perfection. Deal with it!"๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

LOL! Victoria!! Nice update
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

5. If Tanveer makes Kheer one more time, i will  put her in the garnishing instead of almonds and cardamom. Abbe! Koi kitni kheer khaa sakta hai ek din mein? 

This...๐Ÿ˜† ...is momentous...Puhleez...listen CV's make anything BUT kheer one more time and ...bloody hell...(they can actually show some diverse range here, I can e-enjoy and learn the names of some exotic dishes from Bhopal..no..perhaps even find a recipe inspired by qubool hai and try it at home)

lovely post Victoria๐Ÿ˜ณ...I cracked up reading the above part...

These groan TV serial heroines...cooking all the time while the maids do all the actual ground work...

kabhi inhe New York bhejein...pata chalega kaam kya hota hain...  and kaneez ka matlab kya hota hain...ain't no jahapanah here only kaneez-es๐Ÿ˜† and their more kaneez partners..
Edited by qhid - 11 years ago
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vicky, you are finally back...with one of your awesome posts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As I just told bheegi on her thread, your and her posts are simply wonderful and they really do add to my overall experience of viewing QH. 

So Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dont have much to add today - also because I am at work and really have some deadlines to meet... Will edit it in case I find time...

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago