Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Vicky Jiii...aap aagayi πŸ€— vacation kaisa tha?
You are back with a bang baby :))
LOL, MSK has made kheer ek he baar anr khila rahe hai baar baar...subah...do pahar aur shyaam 🀒
aur Razia ki kya kehnaa...she is indeed a Perfectionist!!

Asad ko bagane ki bahana nahi...Zoe ko rukhne ka bahana chahiye...khab samjhegi woh yeh baat.

Thank You sooo much dearie😊

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

FINAAALLLYYY

#Word of the day week 

Vicky Maam's backko and i can enjoy QH to the fullest. Woh little khich khich no more tonight 😳 

I can blabber on that later. now back to the episode and the post.

1# all i felt was the vamps trying to provoke the 'meant to be (s) ' to express their real feelings out, throughout the episode. 
Tanveer provoking Asad, then Zoya, and Razia provoking Ayaan.

The old symbolic episodes were proved right today. [Ref : Tujahan/Mangalpur where AsYa and ArYa help each other] 

Asad was 'How the hell can i stop her now?! She has to leave, jaa tu chalii jaa! Did you ever care for me?!' 
Zoya goes back into the same mode like her Jahanpana after her Jahanpana calls 🀣 

Roles interchange! And this is the cutest thing to watch.

They aready are in a relation. But then the ego, they cant realize that they are.
Zoya affects Asad soo much. Asad affects Zoya soo much, neither of then can sleep at night lost in their thoughts, nor can they be happy if the other is sad. 

Ego ka battle.

This whole thing is soo much needed. 

Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

And then this is the preparation for the battles yet to come ahead. 
Battle vs War is yet to begin. 
If they dont let each other know their feelings, or verbally make an attempt to let each other know, their relation cannot move ahead, and haddis like Tanveer will pungi marofy 🀣 

I didnt feel anything for Humera. Cause its AyRa meant to be. She has cried a lot, let her feel a bit of an ecstatic happiness for sometimes. :P Yesh i am emotionally challenged towards people whom i dont really bother about much 🀣 

Raizia, i second her. not cause i love her 🀣 but cause she is doing this for her daughter. 
A mother can do anything for her child's happiness, i dont blame her from this point of view. 

And Ayaan. Dude, u need serious major help 🀣 Even Bhaijan cannot help you out this time :P 

And the biggest of all. AsYa are behaving like Husband and Wify! That is soo cute to watch 😳

and Mallika-e-Elizabeth, you know i was stalking your profile ever since the show the ended. Killed f9 for your post to show in the first page! 

And here πŸ˜Ž #1st like 1st page 1 comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Ž

#stalker hona kissey kehtey hai 🀣 

Thanks Humptoo and i loveee your post - because its honest and to-the-point. Yes, AsYa are already in a relationship and they are evolving together. Preparing for battles ahead because they are going to be very severe. You don't care about Humzie? Emotionally challenged!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...i love my baby stalker!
Originally posted by: friendsall

Res

unres...woh kya hein na Vikcy...aadat si ho gayi first page res karna...!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Newayz...hope u had a wonderful πŸ˜‰Vacation ...

coming to our epi...I nn to and ll see d epi agn...but i was confused as to Dilshie andn Najma!!! Do dey have a clue abt asya and d reason for zoe's change of mind????? I cudnt capture Dilshaad's expression correctly!!! Really loved Najma yaar!!!! How cute she was...really a tamatar!!!! D way dey wr planng der vac...!!!!! sooo sweet...πŸ˜ƒ

Humeira s really a pure soul jus like her sister!!!!! I hope she cums to know of what she s been put thru and dat too frm Ayaan's mouth itself which wud save d wrath for Ayaan!!!! Hope he musters courage or his loveguru helps him in dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

The looks Shireen gave Badi B...was...too much,...but for d first time she was giving smart looks to sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like...i know wats up wid u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Hope ASYA start gettn hints abt BCA s intentions!!!! Atleast Zoe knows abt her appi-jiju anniversary part and Asad knows its Tanu who told abt Zoe's intention to leave for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they first cum of der LALLALALA land and start puttg d cards together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BCA ...tu gin le apna din😑

ASYA don nn dialogues ...they both cn act wid der EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳...amazing actors KABHI r!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dey jus behaved like MIYA-BIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Precap was too good.,...chalo Asad miya ko CD dene yah vdo msg dene ka tho plan aaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE SYMBOLISM I NOTED IS ASYA's LOVE STORY HIGHLY DEPEND ON D TECHNOLOGY DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  alws it has helped dem !!!! even in BCA s truth cumg out...it ll play a major part!!!!!

The new promo ...wat do i say!!!!@least Asad is clear wid Zoe wat he s upto n not confuse her agn!!!!! she mite thk he s really sayg it and suddenly BCA ll play sum tunes and thgs go haywire!!!!! I Hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks sweetie😳. Yes, it did seem like Dilshie has sensed the AsYa equation but it was just a hint , we need to see more of her reactions to AsYa. Zoe seems to be the first one who will figure out BCA ka bhayaanak roop. She has to or else how will Zoe save Asad? 

Yes, from blackberry to laptops, even technology wants AsYa to be together. 

Ayaan should be honest with Humzie. She deserves it.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: blueflames

Res

I knw i know you go ROFL when you see the res πŸ˜† . But hum adat se majboor hain, aur app ka post meethi khajoor hai πŸ˜ƒ

As usual a fan-freaking-tastic analysis. Are you doing some thesis on Qh n its character 😳

Anyways yes zoya showed severe symptoms of Asad " k ishq ka rang" ..she wants to admit that she is staying back just because Asad said so.. but her big fat ego is sitting likw a snake still.. her ego is also not at fault actually , she doesnt have anything to hold on to..
Her unconscious n now conscious is also attracted toward asad but she is a woman of substand..she might have lost her heart but her pride is still there . She cnt let asad enjoy her tears

As for humera..my heart went out to her when she cried with joy
She has got her wish fulfilled but its a trade hidden in facade of proposal.
I wonder what will happen to her when she gets to know k uska sauda hua tha ...

Thank you! Arz kiyaa hai:

Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho
Ye jo reserved spot tum banaate ho,
Na eent, na gaara, na patthar, tum to binaa seedhi ke dil mein dhamm se utar jaate ho.πŸ€—

Zoe is like Asad as far as ego and pride are concerned - its just that she is a softer version.πŸ˜†...but Zoe is yet to realize she loves Asad. Jab wo hogaa toh pataa nahiin kya karegi. 

Humzie will back off from the Nikaah once she knows Ayaan's and Razia's truth. She should.😳
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks sweetie😳. Yes, it did seem like Dilshie has sensed the AsYa equation but it was just a hint , we need to see more of her reactions to AsYa. Zoe seems to be the first one who will figure out BCA ka bhayaanak roop. She has to or else how will Zoe save Asad? 

Yes, from blackberry to laptops, even technology wants AsYa to be together. 

Ayaan should be honest with Humzie. She deserves it.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes d IPAD!!!! how many times it has helped dem!!! right frm Dilshaad's murderer investigation, Asad identifying Zoe at d accident spot, she finding out reg d injection during his allergy, now reg his intentions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT AN IDEA GUL JI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BCA does nt know dat our Zoe babe s an expert in dis and she ll fall due 2 dis surely!!!! and she s too much double crossing nowadays!!!😑😑
Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

res
Unres
Beautiful post!!!! Loved how u described zoya's state...she is so bound to asad that she is ready to stay away from her aapi nd jeeju and that one call shatters her heart :-(
The smile on asad's face today was sweet... Aah tanveer u keep making kheer nd there asad will say mat jao zoya and tumhare plan ka satyanash :-D
I too want that humaira should know abt the truth and then she should refuse to marry ayan...she is not a toy to be played with...
Nd thanks a ton for the pm :-)

Thanks Vidhi. 😳Asad and Zoe symbolize soulmates and that is why even without realization and confession, they both know that they cannot let go of each-other. Ayaan has to earn Humzie in the long run - kum se kum aaj ke waqt mein Ayaan kisi bhi tarah Humzie ke qaabil nahin hai.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Mallika-e-Elizabeth πŸ€— πŸ˜³ 

Lol! Humptoo! Thank you for all the love!πŸ€—
Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

I m kinda busy:((

Felt bad for Humeira
Ayaan doesnt know how to behave

Tanveer is a witch
Asad is  confused and i guess a poor romeo

Zoya loves her Jahanpana way too much

Thank you.😳...Ayaan will perhaps learn everything the hard way in his life and that includes loving Humzie,

Zoe loves her Jahaanpanah aur issliye Asad uske paas hamesha roadrunner ki tarah bhaag ke aa jaayenge. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: s120

Beautifully said Victoria πŸ˜ƒ Loved your post, especially this line, "Oh, how I loved Razia's expression when Gaffur looked in her direction during the Ayaan-Humzie nikah show. she was like-"Baby, am perfection. Deal with it." πŸ˜† It was hilarious the way Razia was annoying the hell out of Ayaan today πŸ˜†

But felt bad for Humzie, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she'll be heartbroken when she learns the truth  And Zoe and Asad are behaving like teenagers πŸ˜† how cute was Asad's smile when he realised that she isn't going back and the way Zoe was blushing when his number flashed on her phone 😳 That was so adorable. Looking forward to tomorrow's epi when Zoe will show him his video on her cell and tease him about it  πŸ˜† He'll be so embarrassed

Thank you. Razia not just a master vamp - she is a sadistic bully as well, hence, Ayaan's present state.πŸ˜†...Humzie was born a princess but Ayaan is proving to be quite a peasant friend and quite a pesant prospective Shauhar. 

Asad-Zoe are falling in love and they can do nothing to stop it. Result: Serious cranky behavior. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ishq80

Vicky Jiii...aap aagayi πŸ€— vacation kaisa tha?

You are back with a bang baby :))
LOL, MSK has made kheer ek he baar anr khila rahe hai baar baar...subah...do pahar aur shyaam 🀒
aur Razia ki kya kehnaa...she is indeed a Perfectionist!!

Asad ko bagane ki bahana nahi...Zoe ko rukhne ka bahana chahiye...khab samjhegi woh yeh baat.

Thank You sooo much dearie😊

Thank you. My vacation was amazing and i came back fat and loaded with shopping bags. πŸ€—...BCA ko kheer nahin balki Biryaani banaani chaahiye as she pakaaos so much,πŸ˜†...Razia's negativity is flawless. 

Zoe ki kismat mein Asad hai aur ye baat aage saabit ho jaayegi.😳