libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The moron Munna😡 does not know yet that Navika is Nanhi...but even if he comes to know...will it change anything...i mean he has already assumed that his mother has forgotten him and moved on in life...he dislikes Mohan to the core...and now Nanhi also...

I was hoping that CVs would put a track where Munna tries to befriend Nanhi...of course as written in the article,i think he will disguise himself...so Nanhi will not recognize him...i mean he will come to know that she is Nanhi,because of Mohan...and will not attack her...

Then he will try to be friends with her in his real avatar,firstly because somewhere the brother wants to know the sister,even if he shows a tough exterior,but somewhere...i feel somewhere he wants to be with his family ..and also  because he wants to save Tilakdhari(which i am not very sure about),so he will try to be her friend to get all secrets from her...aisa koi track dete to mazaa aa jata...woh bhi NBT wale ishtyle mein...i mean family mein kisi se to dosti ho..and Beera will be all suspicious about him...because he loves his Rabdi ji very much...and wants to protect her...

The only way that everyone will know that he is Munna/Addu..if he gets close to any family member...and by getting close with Nanhi..who knows...maybe uski galatphemi door ho jaye...regarding Mohan and Megha...what say...
Edited by libran90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yea I agree..I thought Munna will be different with navika atleast but as of now, he doesn't know that she is Nanhi but when he comes to know that the reporter was actually Nanhi, I hope he doesn't try to harm her thinking that even she has also forgotten about him 😕 too many misunderstandings these days