Qubool Hai

ASAD ZOYA - WOH ACTUALLY

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Good epi to kick start the week!

1) ASAD's reaction on Zoya Changing Her Mind - HIS SMILE :*

2) Zoya pissed cause Asad Is not stopping her and she wants him and only him to and the blush wala smile when her jahanpanha calls ;)
3) Tanveer is getting them more closer and making asad give her W*F , STFU ,IDGAF looks haha

4) Dilshaad and Najma Clearly Love Zoya More than Tannnuuu haha
Loved how Najma Included her road trip being incomplete only without zoya no bhai to mask haha

5) Ayaan - Man could he get any subtler -.- Uff And drama continues in the other household but love how Raashid Really used his Witt! Shirren ka Toh Oh-Ho -.- and Humzie baby Ur time will come!

6) PRECAP : His love / Farewell wala Video Message for His Jaan So cute that was He is showing shades of his character that was subdued due to the pain he saw love cause v but Zoya is slowly Getting in his heart and I love their love ;)

7) So she is gonna tease him and she is staying as per e24 segment ! :P

8) PROMO!!!!!!!! First off love the top zoya is wearing these days! White was good and promo wala was so pretty and Ofcourse Surbhi adds char Chand to everything ;)

And Entry to fun Immigration officer and ASAD FINALLY SHOWS HIS LOU AND URGE TO KEEP HER IN INDIA IN HIS HOUSE ;) in his heart ;) announces the "engagement" really happy they are heading towards this track it's not done in this context in Indian Telly as far as I know so Great stuff is expected and Im sure Gul and entire QH team will deliver well!

So Here's to QH , guys to check this and do the needful!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3525336

God Bless :) 
Edited by Ishaaxx - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
You see Asad believes in doing things in the Zilli-i-Illahi isshtyle 🤣 

Best scene : Najma 'Ap pagal ho, magar cute wale pagal!' 

Awwhh that was soo adorable! 
AnVishtian thumbnail
Asad Miya ki kya kahe...

Jab mooh kholna hota tab kuch bolte nahi...

Jab mooh nahi kholna chahiye tab toh bahut kuch bol dete hai...

I think my idea of having him send letters through khabootars is very suitable! Atleast that way he can fully say what he wants without any Tannu coming in between or atleast not stopping the letter at "Woh actually"

But aweee my babies were so aadorable ttoday!!

Zoya being all blushy blushy and Asad all smiley smiley when he realised she doesn't wanna go! 😳

The way they stared at each other when she took the ticket, her hands brushing up against his.

Aweee for sure, He wanted to hold her back!
Umi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wohooo... the start to something elseee... you goo babiesss *dances*
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

You see Asad believes in doing things in the Zilli-i-Illahi isshtyle 🤣 

Best scene : Najma 'Ap pagal ho, magar cute wale pagal!' 

Awwhh that was soo adorable! 

Haha Yup Najma Zoya are sooo adorable and Najma I feel does not prefer MSK even if she is so called tKB :P
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rin03

Asad Miya ki kya kahe...

Jab mooh kholna hota tab kuch bolte nahi...

Jab mooh nahi kholna chahiye tab toh bahut kuch bol dete hai...

I think my idea of having him send letters through khabootars is very suitable! Atleast that way he can fully say 😛what he wants without any Tannu coming in between or atleast not stopping the letter at "Woh actually"

But aweee my babies were so aadorable ttoday!!

Zoya being all blushy blushy and Asad all smiley smiley when he realised she doesn't wanna go! 😳

The way they stared at each other when she took the ticket, her hands brushing up against his.

Aweee for sure, He wanted to hold her back!

I think my idea of having him send letters through khabootars is very suitable! Atleast that way he can fully say 😛what he wants without any Tannu coming in between or atleast not stopping the letter at "Woh actually"

^^^^ THIS!

Hahahah to epic! 

Karan also said na Voh actually is I love u for asad hahaah and ya loved his expressions when tannu butted in 

Hope he keeps Disliking her / ignores her further :P 

eshasrk thumbnail
I love Zoe and Najma bond...like 2 sisters and I hope it remains like this always 
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very nice episode... CVs are showing Asad Zoya and Ayaan Humeira parelally... Raziya stalking Ayaan and annoying him was good... So we have 2 engagements and probably 3 marriages on the cards... Waiting to see how many of these actually happens...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
precap: i think he says MATT JAO Zoya!!!thinking that she already left...but our zoya has not left the room even n heard wht he said n records the video  in his phone n plays that video to him in private (as per e24 seg)
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Isha,great post yaar!👏I am  just so happy that Zoe's not gaan go and Asad is beginning to show his care for ehr quite openly these day😆...that chudail Tannu needs to get lost quick,one more day of her face I might just end up smashing my lappy screen!😡And yes!Surbhi looks beautiful in white...she really suite in white and want to see ehr in more white salwar kurta's/churidars...so that Asad can go all teh more lattooo over her devine beauty!