Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Hating this track.. (Page 3)

afreenkansal Goldie
afreenkansal
afreenkansal

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 1356

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
if they show jeevika slapping manvi,they will remove the extension till october,they have ruined the elationship of virman,virika and the v v brothers.now they will show this ,they will ruin jeeman relationship.
kushal leaving the show is completely justified

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-loverayu21Tanya_ManYaspreadingsmile

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 4807

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i think now jeeman, virika virman become side actors and riya became main lead role...good job cvs...u will get the good result for this in this week trp

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21spreadingsmile

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 317

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenkansal

if they show jeevika slapping manvi,they will remove the extension till october,they have ruined the elationship of virman,virika and the v v brothers.now they will show this ,they will ruin jeeman relationship.
kushal leaving the show is completely justified





Totally agreed
ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 317

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

i think now jeeman, virika virman become side actors and riya became main lead role...good job cvs...u will get the good result for this in this week trp



Worst part is they are not even bothered abt trps Angry
sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 3739

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Me too. so badly want virman scenes or at least jeeman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH-lover

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 317

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapphhire

Me too. so badly want virman scenes or at least jeeman.



I want JeeMan scenes Cry
Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Joined: 24 August 2012
Posts: 634

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
The slap won't affect jeemans relationship
It will show the viewers what kind of rights manvi and jeevika have on eachother
And I'm sure manvi wont react massively to a slap to jeevika
It's not as big of a deal as some people are makin it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kryanvirika05

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Joined: 12 September 2012
Posts: 317

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

The slap won't affect jeemans relationship
It will show the viewers what kind of rights manvi and jeevika have on eachother
And I'm sure manvi wont react massively to a slap to jeevika
It's not as big of a deal as some people are makin it




Changed my opinion coz of a nice n a sensible post. Its not about rights but its about emotions here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Next track

2

Author: Ro-001   Replies: 13   Views: 4623

Ro-001 13 4623 03 April 2013 at 12:32am by athniamanvi
swamini track virman cchowadry track virika

Author: Tanya_ManYa   Replies: 4   Views: 834

Tanya_ManYa 4 834 19 October 2012 at 11:12pm by ItsmeAish
future track- VM shaadi track

2

Author: VM_lover   Replies: 15   Views: 2275

VM_lover 15 2275 11 July 2012 at 11:07am by Seema1987
Started hating Beeji again...

Author: RuchaMulay   Replies: 3   Views: 983

RuchaMulay 3 983 24 May 2012 at 4:36am by .Sumi.
Hating it now!!!!

Author: thesh   Replies: 8   Views: 1171

thesh 8 1171 19 March 2012 at 1:11pm by Pamalo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index