Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Yash=meanie and kameena

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
OMGGG!!!! I absolutely hate Yash from todayAngry
like how dare he do whatever he did??? howww???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I used to find him so cute, sweet and innocent...but now I can't stand him!!!

How dare he show the stick to Kumud??? How dare he try to attack Kumud???? OMG!!! this is the perfect case of "chor machaye shor" LOLAngry...he is the real culprit, couldn't confess his mistake but ran away, yet he is the one showing the attitude!! I love KUMUD!! this girl is an inspiration in true sense..she will stand up and fight for the truth and the right no matter whatClap

but loved that Saras didn't let Yash do anything to Kumud!!! I think that was also a way to show especially to Gumaan that how Saras will always be there to protect Kumud and her honorClap...I loved it. 
And that Gumaan is such a sadist man!! but I enjoyed the drama...looking forward to upcoming episodes!!! she will create lots of dramas for sure but I hope SaMud get to spend some time together and completely understand their feelinfs for each other before that sadist does all the crazy things!!!!

P.S> I wouldn't be surprised if Yash comes to Gumaan's side to take revenge against KumudWacko

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Umi91MishepraavacyrineAPRIL14BaraniKemeraldeye..Rapunzel...violetshineHakunaMatata.MarybartonHR-DMG4lifewadi..dollatominisNkapoor3.Senorita.Nikki_Titli

Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey sanju loved ur post honey...

res..will comment on detail..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
lovely post i never liked yash the first place cuz i knew he would create trouble wonderfully said .. i think what you are saying is truth that Yash will take Gumaan side to take revenge .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Umi91Sanju_

Umi91 Groupbie
Umi91
Umi91

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
OMGG!! Yashhh gets to my last nerve! i absolutely hate him with  passion! Arghhh! I feel like bashing him...

Saras and Kumud are just shoo cuteee... they are like each others protector... always there to look out for one another... i have a very good feeling about them two proving Gumaan wrong in every possible way! Their relationship has a beautiful bond! i have a very good feeling about their love! 

Way to goo SarMud! 

Endless love for you both!! Mwaaahhh Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

hey sanju loved ur post honey...

res..will comment on detail..
hey saruHug
Yash was such a kameena today...GOD!!!

will look forward to your detailed commentSmile
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

lovely post i never liked yash the first place cuz i knew he would create trouble wonderfully said .. i think what you are saying is truth that Yash will take Gumaan side to take revenge .. 
I pretty much liked him...he was harmless back thenLOL
like his scenes with Kumari, even Saras (the water, cold drink scenes) were cute!!! 

Kumud is his sister man!! how can he do that to her??Angry she is just standing up for the truth and like she said, whatever he did was an accident, so she would do everything to save him but himAngry...he deserves to rot in the jail!!
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umi91

OMGG!! Yashhh gets to my last nerve! i absolutely hate him with  passion! Arghhh! I feel like bashing him...

Saras and Kumud are just shoo cuteee... they are like each others protector... always there to look out for one another... i have a very good feeling about them two proving Gumaan wrong in every possible way! Their relationship has a beautiful bond! i have a very good feeling about their love! 

Way to goo SarMud! 

Endless love for you both!! Mwaaahhh Heart
I hate him too after today!!
I know Saras and Kumud's bonding is so pure and serene!! They will always be there for each other in every way possible..whatever they do will be for the other!!
BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Drama element is much needed .Guman n her sister will provide it.Eager to see how SaMud will face it n want to see them spending quality time together.

I hate yash n his mom Angry.How dare he try to hurt his own cousin sis.

I loved the scene when saras hugged VC with so much love  n also stopping yash from hurting Kumud.Can see the anger in his eyes.These action of saras must have given clear pic to guman how much he love n respect VC n how much he care for Kumud.

Go to top