Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nihamrm

well i agree with you that they both have huge egos but who doesnt and them being Asad and Zoya it ego becomes a part of them 
and i agree both of them are intelligent yet they can not doubt tannu because she happens to be Asads bachpan ka dost so believing her is almost involuntary you see when a friend whom you've known for sooo long tells you something then you'd obviously believe him/her 
plus i dont mind tannu's evil schemes or ploys cause they only back fire and bring Asya closer so i would be more than glad to see a new scheme cause it is somewhat a reason for Asya engagement 

If there is true love, it will always triumph, it always does! So that is all fine!

But even if you are a best friend of someone will you take an envelope from your friend to check the contents without permission? That is why I am so angry, she did that and Asad kept quiet. Tanveer should have been put to her place then and there.

But otherwise I am fine with the story. Let them take it slow with their journey of love. And yes Love even triumps ego, just like Asad did in saying 'ruk jao Zoya' though turning away! That was awesome.
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nawel

Well, you're right, but the 3rd person also interfering means also, that their love is very strong you know. Tanveer will keep trying tricks, but won't be successful at the end of the day. She will play the though part of their love. 

I'm scared also of a misunderstanding that might happen: the pregnancy part. Oh. I just don't want to see this. Will be heartbreaking for Zoya. I will just send Tanveer somewhere if she pretends that Asad and her hmm hmm because he was maybe high, drunk or what so ever. Uff. 

You know I thought of this scenario the day Tanveer was shown pregnant and she decides to marry Asad. Very very possible scenario and Asad is such a gentleman that even though he will detest it but to save Tanveer's honor he might agree to her conniving plans.

But for now I don't think it might happen with the new promo but you never know!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanveer's days are coming to an death end lols
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They say once bitten twice shy..

They are letting billo bite them as its first time both in love and no one ready to accept, but after Billo no one can bite them..

He is so engrossed in his own saga(Zoya) that dont see or is bothered by other, no wonder Zoya is still thinking smart but he is like completely immune to anything but Zoya. She smiles he smile, she is sad he is and she cant give straight answer he beats himself to get one..
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

Tanveer's days are coming to an death end lols

Inshaallah!

But before she leaves I want Asad to snub her for Zoya like he did so many times to Zoya for Tanveer. Please CV's please, at least once!
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

Hence keep clam and watch Qubool Hai 😳  

DITTO..CMPLTLY AGREE😃
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

If there is true love, it will always triumph, it always does! So that is all fine!

But even if you are a best friend of someone will you take an envelope from your friend to check the contents without permission? That is why I am so angry, she did that and Asad kept quiet. Tanveer should have been put to her place then and there.

But otherwise I am fine with the story. Let them take it slow with their journey of love. And yes Love even triumps ego, just like Asad did in saying 'ruk jao Zoya' though turning away! That was awesome.

i agree with you if theirs is true love it will triumph and in the end thats what will happen i guess
and if you notice properly asads expression changed into an annoyed one when tannu took the envelope from his hand it was literally like STFU 
And if it was zoya in her place if would have started his lecture on tazeeb but then again i guess he is more open with  zoe than with billo you see there are a few times when i feel asads emotions towards tannu are restricted even though they are supposed to be backpan ke dost 
and yes ego would fly out of the window once love happens cause where there is love there is no place for ego and even if there is it wouldnt last long 
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

They say once bitten twice shy..

They are letting billo bite them as its first time both in love and no one ready to accept, but after Billo no one can bite them..

He is so engrossed in his own saga(Zoya) that dont see or is bothered by other, no wonder Zoya is still thinking smart but he is like completely immune to anything but Zoya. She smiles he smile, she is sad he is and she cant give straight answer he beats himself to get one..

No wonder they say Love is Blind! 😃