Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Jeet in Big Trouble & Ginny Wins !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
Aur kya! She is even not looking at him. She did took his name in her speech. But it was, I bet, not from her heart. Just a formality.
CVs have to have to have to show this. Cry
Yes. They showed Lucky's face for quite a while. It looks like he is not feeling ingored by her daughter for sure, and looking at the situation and behaviour of Ginny, I am sure, she is not happy! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeet in Big Trouble & Ginny Wins !! (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...yes i did notice when lucky said something...there was no reaction on Ginny's face...we could be reading too much thoughLOL He is not feeling ignored now...bt he too wanted to hug her and congratulate her. 

Yes. They have to have to show a scene. Atleast for usLOL

Chalo...I also take my hopes up a little bit...bt tomr could be the only day...if not tomr...then NO!

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly! When he said, beti kis ki hai... Ginny just looked at him and turned her face again... no proud reaction though.
Pata nahi, if we see Ginny-Lucky normal reaction... we have seen them hugging often after this type of situations, like drama track... she came running around when Lucky gave her 1100 rs. Tongue
Yes. Tommorow, will be the last day... of my hopes too... then cvs have to face hard criticsm on then why they shoed Lucky angry and why they didn't mad Ginny hug him... woh koi ghair thodi hai. Angry

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Oh yes...that was a lovely scene..the way Lucky comes shouting for Ginny happily and gives her 1100rs. They have a great bond...Cvs have to explore them. If they dont show us a scene..they have to face harder criticism from me for sureAngry

As u said..no meaning to show Lucky getting angry...and then not showing any interaction between them and keeping us guessing...

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Many things to show... we have seen Jeet-Raashi, Jeet-Raavi...
But we have to see Lucky-Ginny because they are punjabi's. ROFL And Lucky's way of showing his love is completely different from Jeet. And Ginny is also way too different from Raavi-Raashi... so we won't say... that father-daughter track again. Tongue

lizzie1765Shwets1502

sheroo9000

IF-Sizzlerz

sheroo9000

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i love ginni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Many things to show... we have seen Jeet-Raashi, Jeet-Raavi...
But we have to see Lucky-Ginny because they are punjabi's. ROFL And Lucky's way of showing his love is completely different from Jeet. And Ginny is also way too different from Raavi-Raashi... so we won't say... that father-daughter track again. Tongue

Lucky is different with Rocky and different with Ginny. He is more protective when it comes to Ginny. Ofcourse Lucky's style will be different from Jeet...Smile
But even Jeet is a punjabhi right??LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Yes, when it comes to Ginny, Lucky is little more protective, so as he should be. We have seen this many times. Whereas, his relation with Rocky is like more of a friendly type. Which is also good.
No! Different in a way that Jeet is very expressive even in his daughter concerns also. On the other hand, I have said this before too that, Lucky donot gets into Ginny's problems much. Lucky is not that expressive, he just heads in when situation gets out of control to handle for Sweety. Jeet does it. Sweety always handles Ginny and Rocky. But Lucky just handles Rocky.
Punjabi hai Jeet. But he is more of a gentle man types. LOL Where Lucky is typical Punjabi... Like, Oye! HaanJee Sweety Jee! etcLOL Exploring this(Lucky-Ginny) relation will be a completely new thing and will take great thoughts to execute it perfectly to which trac to chose for them. Ermm

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top