Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why this may actually work.. (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

even I feel that Gopi will finally put 2+2 together and realise that it is rashi' skks to created rift bet her and Koki..
by the way where did you read spoiler?

Mona, this is the spoiler

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hopefully our collective rants at the way things are going has made an impact and the CVs are actually doing something good this timeSmile

@Dipsy - The fact that Gopi is singing is the reason I think something is brewing in her mind. Smile

BTW, we have seen Gopi stand up when it is for the others. This time when Gopi sees that Ahem is standing up for her and in the process causing distress to Koki, she will try better to understand why all this is happening. Hopefully that is how it is.

On the -ve side, maybe Gopi singing is also because of some Rashi KK where Rashi had told Gopi a pack of lies and Gopi is just following her Rashi ben's advice Confused That is just horrible because Koki in her anger will never see what is in front of herSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiyhm_craze

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hopefully our collective rants at the way things are going has made an impact and the CVs are actually doing something good this timeSmile

@Dipsy - The fact that Gopi is singing is the reason I think something is brewing in her mind. Smile

BTW, we have seen Gopi stand up when it is for the others. This time when Gopi sees that Ahem is standing up for her and in the process causing distress to Koki, she will try better to understand why all this is happening. Hopefully that is how it is.

On the -ve side, maybe Gopi singing is also because of some Rashi KK where Rashi had told Gopi a pack of lies and Gopi is just following her Rashi ben's advice Confused That is just horrible because Koki in her anger will never see what is in front of herSleepy
really? do the CVs even read our rants? LOL...coz we are ranting the same thing since 3 years! LOL
i dont know somehow i just cannot imagine Gopi singing in front of a furious Koki and Gopi surely cannot be that naive that she starts singing because her Rashiben told her! ConfusedConfused...I guess we have to just wait and watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

really? do the CVs even read our rants? LOL...coz we are ranting the same thing since 3 years! LOL
i dont know somehow i just cannot imagine Gopi singing in front of a furious Koki and Gopi surely cannot be that naive that she starts singing because her Rashiben told her! ConfusedConfused...I guess we have to just wait and watch...

Dipsy, we have to believe that Gopi will not prove herself to be stupid Ouch

If Rashi tells her that Gopi's sad face is the one causing Ahem to talk to his mom for her, Gopi may decide to keep the facade of being happy to avoid further conflicts. See what I mean?Sleepy

But you are right. Would Gopi be this stupid?Dead

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
So the spoiler could tantamount to Rashi's conspiring. 

What will occur in the next few episodes will be more of watching the that Gopi will be going through. 

Yes, it is likely that Rashi will spill the beans to Kokila resulting in Gopi having her mouth covered. 

It could be Rashi getting Gopi into trouble yet again with her having to be blindfolded ... BUT (a big but)  it could be then that something could dawn on Gopi when she hears something that will get her to become less guileless. 

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

So the spoiler could tantamount to Rashi's conspiring. 

What will occur in the next few episodes will be more of watching the that Gopi will be going through. 

Yes, it is likely that Rashi will spill the beans to Kokila resulting in Gopi having her mouth covered. 

It could be Rashi getting Gopi into trouble yet again with her having to be blindfolded ... BUT (a big but)  it could be then that something could dawn on Gopi when she hears something that will get her to become less guileless. 

Swasthi, it seems that the blindfold is added on by Gopi herself when she finds herself at fault.Confused Dev said as much..
Even if the blindfold is because of Rashi, there comes a time when Gopi starts singing and being merryShockedConfused in front of an angered Koki.. How is that possible unless it is a plan of Gopi's herself or a KK from Rashi that Gopi falls prey toSleepy

I so wish it was the former and Gopi shows Rashi's true face to allSmile

Go to top