India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why this may actually work..

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I think Koki's plan about the 3 monkeys may actually work. Koki may see that her plan is failing and get angrier as Gopi acts opposite to her expectation but in truth it may actually start to work to make Gopi more aware to her vicious sister. 

Here is how it could turn out..

1. Gopi did not reveal that the sari was from Koki to Rashi.
2. Rashi heard Koki say that she gave Gopi the sari and hence will use it to insinuate Koki 
that Gopi told her that fact leading to the punishment.

However Gopi knows that she was silent and revealed nothing. This means that when Koki tells her that Rashi was told,  it means only one thing. Rashi lied. Hope Gopi sees it that way and not considers this another 'misunderstanding' on part of her Rashi ben.

The spoiler says that Gopi is found singing and happily roaming around the house. I hope it is part of Gopi's plans to expose Rashi and not because of anything else like "I need to tell Maaji".

BTW, it was deplorable to use innocent Meera in Rashi's schemes. Rashi needs to pay for all she is doing especially for the pleasure she takes in seeing others unhappy.

My skin crawls when I read that she holds Meera. It is high time Rashi is asked to stay away from Meera. It would be best if it is forever!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndufahima1234Sunnyahem_Devna_Xarinakafayessehmyhm_crazejanani18ninagswasthiJeeLeZaraaDivineDarknessani_grDEEPZzzz

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Wishful thinking my dear... god alone knowd what madness will come..im jot watching till yhis track improves..not out of protest or anything. .just cause evil winning...always..urmilaas evil smile ..rashi evil smirk..ahem looking so sad..mskes the rest of my evening bad. ..and I just cant deal with it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiyhm_craze

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Interesting concept Harini.

In this sari KK it could go down to your prediction. But, will this be enough to convince Gopi that Rashi tells lies? Remember Gopi was recently upset with Rashi for the very same reason. 

Within this whole play out of this incident something else needs to be included to get Kokila more angry. 

This is spiralling downward no doubt. Hope this hit rock bottom in a couple of days and turns for the up for the ME.

yhm_crazeani_gr

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunnyahem

Wishful thinking my dear... god alone knowd what madness will come..im jot watching till yhis track improves..not out of protest or anything. .just cause evil winning...always..urmilaas evil smile ..rashi evil smirk..ahem looking so sad..mskes the rest of my evening bad. ..and I just cant deal with it...

Agree, Sumeera, this is very painful to watch the Urshi duo taking the limelight but we will need to hang in there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
even I feel that Gopi will finally put 2+2 together and realise that it is rashi' skks to created rift bet her and Koki..
by the way where did you read spoiler?

swasthiyhm_crazeJustlikethat1

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Harini so glad of your take on it.  I have not even watched the episode today.  It would be nice if Gopi's eyes can be opened in this way.  Rashi is just trying my patience atm.

swasthiyhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i wish it works out that way Harini..but Rashi is too cunning Ouch...her trump card is Gopi's blind faith in her and she knows that..she never fails to act the loving sister and maasi in front of her and that's the only way her plans will succeed DeadDeadDead. I am not sure about the spoiler..I found it quite odd that Gopi is merrily singing away inspite of Koki being angry with her Confused...however I am super happy that Rashi fails in her attempt to create a rift between Kohem Big smile...Ahem supporting Gopi in front of Koki has not happened for the first time and Rashi would be stupid to take it to mean a rift between mother and son. The fact is GoKiHem relationship is too strong now...Urshi thinks they could carry on doing what they did in early days of Goshi marriage..Koki may get as angry as she wants and keep giving ridiculous tasks and punishments to Gopi but she will never give up on her and never stop loving her. You could see Koki's fear and concern the moment she realized Gopi is ill and the next day too when she enquired about her health. I think the current track is highlighting both Gopi and Koki's faults and Rashi is trying to use that to her advantage. Koki goes blind in her fury and Gopi has not learnt to say no. It disturbed me to see how guilty she felt just because she did not reply to Rashi's question and did not give a saree to her Ouch. Hopefully CVs dont dump all this drama down the drain. Rashi has tried this in the batwara track too, created misunderstandings within the family and the CVs gave the most shoddy end to that track..they better not repeat that blunder Angry

swasthiJustlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Interesting concept Harini.

In this sari KK it could go down to your prediction. But, will this be enough to convince Gopi that Rashi tells lies? Remember Gopi was recently upset with Rashi for the very same reason. 

Within this whole play out of this incident something else needs to be included to get Kokila more angry. 

This is spiralling downward no doubt. Hope this hit rock bottom in a couple of days and turns for the up for the ME.
you are right Swasthi Ouch...Gopi knows Rashi is capable of lying..in fact she knows Rashi even tried to create a rift in the family in the batwara track. So really something serious needs to happen to jolt Gopi out of the "Rashi zone". OuchOuchOuch

swasthiJustlikethat1

Go to top