I hope ki sharon corner shouldnt be there - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swaronswaron

dude, they are not confessing any time soon..don't keep your hopes high

That's true...But being a SwaRon fan I can only hope :)
I do really hope it will be there soon...
Commendable option. I love your post. And coming back to the point, even I hope Sharon corner is not there. Even though it would let Sharon know that Swayam will love her no matter what, but an empty corner would work more, and would let her realize how empty it feels to be rejected. Also, personally, I dun know why, I always felt the Sharon corner was pretty Stalker-ish of Swayam. Even though I simply love Swayam, this act of his, I did not very much approve. (: My views, entirely, and am sure there would be many conflicting views as well. Anyhow, I hope there is NO Sharon Corner in there.
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Commendable option. I love your post. And coming back to the point, even I hope Sharon corner is not there. Even though it would let Sharon know that Swayam will love her no matter what, but an empty corner would work more, and would let her realize how empty it feels to be rejected. Also, personally, I dun know why, I always felt the Sharon corner was pretty Stalker-ish of Swayam. Even though I simply love Swayam, this act of his, I did not very much approve. (: My views, entirely, and am sure there would be many conflicting views as well. Anyhow, I hope there is NO Sharon Corner in there.

I dont know it depends..I would frankly freak out if I found out that a guy clicks my pics without my permission...thats what na swayams' love has been justified from day1..it is freaky if someone who you dont even know properly says i love you to you 24/7 ..Acc to me  the passionate lover swayam  is more of a bf material than the manju lover boy..though the majnu was tooo adorable😳
(i had even mentioned it in one of my posts)😳 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
I dnt thk aisa kuch hone wala hai!
Originally posted by shreyasi28

I dnt thk aisa kuch hone wala hai!

dekhna sharon corner ka topic aayega bhi nahi😡
Oh I have been hoping/wanting that for quite sometime now. 
Though I doubt that even if Sharon does see that there is no Sharon Corner - it will lead to a confession. 
It's going to take something super dramatic (or end of the show at the rate they are going now) to make Sharon confess. 

Although, looking at the precap and Sharon's smile - I think the Sharon Corner IS STILL THERE. 
Oh well, the only good thing about that is that we get to see a makeover of it with Vrushika's pictures haha ! 

Ofcourse, I could be wrong about both points; not even ONE SINGLE prediction of mine has ever come true regarding SwaRon haha !! 

Enjoy !! 
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Haha, I am so glad I am not the only one. 
That was one thing about Swayam and his "love" that I did not like. 
In reality I thought it would totally freak someone out. 
But CVs tried to make it look "nice" 
😕
I so want to see Sharon's corner now. It has got a new look although. I so wanna see Vrushi stuffs over there.
Umm.. I disagree a bit here. If she sees Sharon corner in his cupboard, she'll realize ki no matter what she does, he'll always love her. No matter how much she tries to push him away, he'll come back again.
She herself knows that she likes it.. But I wanna see what cvs have in store for us...Sharon seeing the Sharon corner in Swayam's cupboard in Swayam's presence would be  a bit different and firstly before that I want to see why she opens his cupboard. Now, I don't think it would be for a random reason, she'd have a particular reason for it. 
Maybe this time, CVs are gonna make it a bit diff. Sharon corner in vrushika way.. :) And I want some movement to happen in this while so that they at least take a step towards confession.
I really hope we get a confession soon. CVs are unpredictable.
But yeah, your theory is a bit understandable too, but I don't think she'll speak up so soon.. After all she's SRP. 
Originally posted by bumblebeeluna

Haha, I am so glad I am not the only one. 
That was one thing about Swayam and his "love" that I did not like. 
In reality I thought it would totally freak someone out. 
But CVs tried to make it look "nice" 
😕

I know, something like voodoo magic or something. Gosh, I had forwarded that scene when my sister who saw the episode before told me about it. And it no ways makes you feel "special" because if I were Sharon, I would have got blown off and would have said a word or two to Swayam. 

I love Swayam, and there is no doubt in that, but having a cupboard for the girl you love, is actually pretty girly and also wee bit stalker-ish as I repeat myself. Would get you uncomfortable, and not loved.

And the best thing is, even Taani knows about it. I wonder which sister checks out her brother's belonging, and I add myself a cousin sister?

Anyway, if the Sharon corner is still there, the new and Asthmatic Sharon might as well get uncomfortable. And am sure Swayam does not want to stake it, so I guess, probably it won't be there.

That's my theory. ðŸ˜†