I hope ki sharon corner shouldnt be there

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I really pray god that while sharon opens swayam's cupboard, there shouldnt be sharon's corner. Sharon should feel shocked, angry, disbelief with all the mixed reactions. She should really feel dejected that swayam is not loving her anymore. I really wanna see that. 

When this happens , sharon cant digest the fact and will definitely break down in front of swayam and i am cent percent assure that sharon will speak her heart out and we will get a sharon confession for sure...

CV's are u listening...agar aapko kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai ki swaron ka confession kaise dikhana hai toh itna chota sa kaam kar lijeye joh maine batayi thi...

Swaron coonfession chutkiyo mein ho gayega... πŸ˜‰

Is confession ke leye hamara patience and frustration kyun daav mein laga rahe hai...😭

AAP log sirf sharon corner hata deejiye aur sharon isse dhekne dhejeye ...bas kaam apne aap ho jaayega...aur hamara mann ko bhi shanti milega... 

Edited by aarush123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think they will evn show the sharon cornerπŸ˜•
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good point you have raised there. But personally speaking, I wouldn't want that. 'Coz maybe this time when she sees the 'Sharon corner', Sharon will realise how, no matter what she does, Swayam is never going to stop loving her. Besides, she has partly accepted that she herself is madly in love with it and she can't deny that. So maybe seeing the cupboard once again, she might actually realise how much they mean to each other. And we might get a confession soon (High hopes)

Anyway, your theory works too. But I really do wanna see the Vrushika style re-vamped cupboardπŸ˜›

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

I dont think they will evn show the sharon cornerπŸ˜•

agar sharon corner nahi hoga na swayam cupboard mein, then i will be very happy...and i really wanna that to happen.

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeti96

Good point you have raised there. But personally speaking, I wouldn't want that. 'Coz maybe this time when she sees the 'Sharon corner', Sharon will realise how, no matter what she does, Swayam is never going to stop loving her. Besides, she has partly accepted that she herself is madly in love with it and she can't deny that. So maybe seeing the cupboard once again, she might actually realise how much they mean to each other. And we might get a confession soon (High hopes)

Anyway, your theory works too. But I really do wanna see the Vrushika style re-vamped cupboardπŸ˜›

@ red: yaaa...really it dint striked me. we may get to see the vrush - sharon corner instead of sneha - sharon corner πŸ˜‰
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123

@ red: yaaa...really it dint striked me. we may get to see the vrush - sharon corner instead of sneha - sharon corner πŸ˜‰

oh yes..i wanna see vrushika's pics πŸ˜›
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have the point !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
But Cv's are Cv's ..will they give us an easy confession??..
We have to wait and see...
When I saw the precap, I really wanna Sharon corner there..(Just to see some pics of Vrush !!,like above said) but after reading ur psot I am re-thinking...And I also would prefer the "confession" over Sharon corner...😊
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaditya01

You have the point !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
But Cv's are Cv's ..will they give us an easy confession??..
We have to wait and see...
When I saw the precap, I really wanna Sharon corner there..(Just to see some pics of Vrush !!,like above said) but after reading ur psot I am re-thinking...And I also would prefer the "confession" over Sharon corner...😊

didn't get youπŸ˜• could you elaborate?😳
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

didn't get youπŸ˜• could you elaborate?😳

Sorry..If I made u confused..
I meant to say that, If Sharon corner is not there means sharon would defntly feel awkward..she feel unconfy also there are possibilities that, she would tell out her feelings to swayam (confess)...If sharon corner is there means she may take it casual...so, I just said that "I would prefer SwaRon confession over the sharon Corner"...
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaditya01

Sorry..If I made u confused..
I meant to say that, If Sharon corner is not there means sharon would defntly feel awkward..she feel unconfy also there are possibilities that, she would tell out her feelings to swayam (confess)...If sharon corner is there means she may take it casual...so, I just said that "I would prefer SwaRon confession over the sharon Corner"...

dude, they are not confessing any time soon..don't keep your hopes high