India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I hope ki sharon corner shouldnt be there

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I really pray god that while sharon opens swayam's cupboard, there shouldnt be sharon's corner. Sharon should feel shocked, angry, disbelief with all the mixed reactions. She should really feel dejected that swayam is not loving her anymore. I really wanna see that. 

When this happens , sharon cant digest the fact and will definitely break down in front of swayam and i am cent percent assure that sharon will speak her heart out and we will get a sharon confession for sure...

CV's are u listening...agar aapko kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai ki swaron ka confession kaise dikhana hai toh itna chota sa kaam kar lijeye joh maine batayi thi...

Swaron coonfession chutkiyo mein ho gayega... Wink

Is confession ke leye hamara patience and frustration kyun daav mein laga rahe hai...Cry

AAP log sirf sharon corner hata deejiye aur sharon isse dhekne dhejeye ...bas kaam apne aap ho jaayega...aur hamara mann ko bhi shanti milega... 

Edited by aarush123 - 08 April 2013 at 11:01am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronehad3bumblebeelunaHafsa94kash_meet10rinkubathija12venusrockzmaliha_khanABCDesiGirl93vrushanharshiyasripiyu_swaronArShiDelena--Kshitz--swaronswaron--Rose--agreatperhapsBeulaSwaRonMrsChandlerBingSwaRon_rocksBhaviJas-AD-nature2

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I dont think they will evn show the sharon cornerConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Good point you have raised there. But personally speaking, I wouldn't want that. 'Coz maybe this time when she sees the 'Sharon corner', Sharon will realise how, no matter what she does, Swayam is never going to stop loving her. Besides, she has partly accepted that she herself is madly in love with it and she can't deny that. So maybe seeing the cupboard once again, she might actually realise how much they mean to each other. And we might get a confession soon (High hopes)

Anyway, your theory works too. But I really do wanna see the Vrushika style re-vamped cupboardTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swayammmkash_meet10RoHaNmAlHoTrA._Molly_.Anomic_lonervrushanharshiblithe_bellaSwan_sweetangelpayalagreatperhaps.wanderlust.swathi_swaroncscs

swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

I dont think they will evn show the sharon cornerConfused

agar sharon corner nahi hoga na swayam cupboard mein, then i will be very happy...and i really wanna that to happen.

bumblebeeluna

swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Good point you have raised there. But personally speaking, I wouldn't want that. 'Coz maybe this time when she sees the 'Sharon corner', Sharon will realise how, no matter what she does, Swayam is never going to stop loving her. Besides, she has partly accepted that she herself is madly in love with it and she can't deny that. So maybe seeing the cupboard once again, she might actually realise how much they mean to each other. And we might get a confession soon (High hopes)

Anyway, your theory works too. But I really do wanna see the Vrushika style re-vamped cupboardTongue

@ red: yaaa...really it dint striked me. we may get to see the vrush - sharon corner instead of sneha - sharon corner Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by Neeti96

@ red: yaaa...really it dint striked me. we may get to see the vrush - sharon corner instead of sneha - sharon corner Wink

oh yes..i wanna see vrushika's pics Tongue

swathi_swaron

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
You have the point !!Thumbs Up
But Cv's are Cv's ..will they give us an easy confession??..
We have to wait and see...Day Dreaming
When I saw the precap, I really wanna Sharon corner there..(Just to see some pics of Vrush !!,like above said) but after reading ur psot I am re-thinking...And I also would prefer the "confession" over Sharon corner...Smile

vrushanharshi

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditya01

You have the point !!Thumbs Up
But Cv's are Cv's ..will they give us an easy confession??..
We have to wait and see...Day Dreaming
When I saw the precap, I really wanna Sharon corner there..(Just to see some pics of Vrush !!,like above said) but after reading ur psot I am re-thinking...And I also would prefer the "confession" over Sharon corner...Smile

didn't get youConfused could you elaborate?Embarrassed

Go to top