WU-8th april 2013 - Emotional compliations

GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update 

1. Ayaan wake up and call the house maid for tea , suddenly mumani comes and brings in the tea and starts blackmailing rasia again reminds him about wedding and ayaan gets frustrated about it.

2. Zoya is happy that she is not leaving asad and family and she is staying back. She was happily chatting with dilshaad and najma . Tanveer makes keer from everyone. Najma asks zoya that why she had suddenly changed her decision and then zoya tells her that as dilshaad and everyone was forcing her to say back that's y she decided not to leave them. And then zoya was smiling thinking about how Mr. Khan tried to stop her by giving her employeement letter.

3. Razia is constantly torturing ayaan and blackmailing him about how she would ask firoz and open the case again if ayaan wont talk to his parents that he likes humera and wants to get married to her. 

4. Najma tells zoya that she is very happy that zoya is not going and now in her vacations she wont get bored as zoya would be there with her.zoya says her trademark shayari. 

5. ZOYA's phone rings and she looks at it and blushes as it was "jahapanah calling" flashing there on her phone. she goes onto side and take the call. Asad ask her coldly as to which flight to book...? friday morning or evening. she gets shock and again gets disheartened ask him that if he wants to send her so soon then book earliest flight possible. Asad says he would do what she wants . 

6. Ayaan gets so frustrated with mumaani that she goes to dining area where everyone was siting and holds humera's hand and anounce that he wants to marry her. 

7. Zoya is sad and hurt. she is packing thinking that asad just wanted to show off to dilshaad and najma that he tried to stop her but actually its clear from his side that he wants her to go back. Tanveer comes to her and ask her what happened , Zoya then tells her that you were right and asad dont want her to stay back.

8. Shirin , rashid , dadi all are asking ayaan that why he suddenly wanted to marry humera when earlier he didnt wanted. ayaan says that he loves humera and thinks that they r perfect for each other , still rashid and dadi thinks its again mumaani's plot against ayaan and ask him not to fall on it. 

9. zoya is sad najma asks my holidays coming where will we go.zoya syas i am going to US.dilshad najma shocked ask her the reason zo says she just wants to go.tanu is super happy.

10. asad comes home.dilshad says zoya had cancelled going to US and now she wants to go.asad says she booked ticket for sunday.dilshad says zoya infact called her sis and told she wont be back then someone called her and she changed her decision.asad is left wondering and thinks his call changed her mind.asad smiles thinking zoya didnt wanted to go.

11. Nuzzat tells humera that ayan himself told he loves you and wants to marry u.humera is very happy and rasia happy to see her so happy.all ladies doing shopping in ayan's home.nuzzat promotes DID super mom show.

12.asad meets zoya and they stare at each other.asad tries to explain hiding tickets but tanu pulls it from his hand where he was hiding and says that its zoya's tickets.asya are sad.tanu says its tomorrow's tickets.asad tries to explain zoya says I didnt know you would help me so much in going away from here.she takes the ticket and walks awaysad mitwaa in bg while asad stares.

precap – asya talking to each other on webcam from their room and asad wishing her safe journey.zoya walks off and asad says something which stops her and she turns around. he was saying "dont go zoya" (mat jaao zoya).

Edited by --Kriti-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shukhpakhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww cant wait for tomorrow epi, hope she hears what asas says and hope she doesnt just turn off the computer without hearing him,
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvlyyy !! cant wait till 2morrow!!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Thanks for the WU 😊
Tulsey thumbnail
the precap...so sweet!

thanks for the update
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update.

I must say thank you to Tannu this white eye witch is indirectly pushing these two together.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a MILLL for the update! Your awesome! 1-10 I gave this epi a 7 =( sadly there was SOO MUCH missing from it. It only got a 7 acuse of AsYa moments and Aayan and Humeira scene. But otherwise a BOOR. Stupid Tanu. 

TFS! 
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Missed yesterday's epi..
Thanks for the WU..
kanya007k thumbnail
Thanks
can't wait for today's epi.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6