India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

EEE! *DANCES* (Page 3)

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
RK slitting his wrist is just unimaginable yaar.. no worries.. Im pretty sure he was just playing along.. :)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Awww Hug I feel for you! I know things have turned so nasty and it's sad to see how the leads are being butchered. Still, don't give up yet! We have to stick together for our Rishbala! 

I'm sure tomorrow's episode would change your mind and you'll never leave! Smile Have faith! 
lets see. LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Originally posted by magicaleyes

Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry  dear
cvs   will  kick  that  sultan     out  of  the  show  soon  enough
all  the  people  i  know  in  my  real  life  have  given  of  on  this  serial
plz control ur emotions Smile... u r comment  in rude wayConfusedOuchSleepy
Ouch it hurt you! My bad! :/ And you're that kind, thoughtful person right? Yeah, I know you! Smile 
guys dont fight here please. 
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

RK slitting his wrist is just unimaginable yaar.. no worries.. Im pretty sure he was just playing along.. :)
i dun know what to believe.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Stern Smile kya hua koyel- I am cofuse tu upset kis reason se hai- I am upset that yahan kuch comic scenes nahin hote hai and sab rote rehte hai.Dead From RK to Madhu and now Sultan too.D'oh Please where is Bhatia duo, Sikandar and Dips duo, Roma and Trishna duo.. they were fun loving so atleast we can have light moment in high emotional drama and I think then we all should have not complained much. Jahan tak wrist cut ka scene hai well it is very high obsessed emotional track if they using it and I think we should give chance to cvs to show us. Waise bhi remember Dips told that - RK bacha hai. So I think we should get ready for his all this act- jab woh naraz hoga kuch na kuch karega.

Neutral_Mona

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
KoyelHug I still haven watch the epi yet... Just realised i missed MB... D'oh No idea if u r reacting because of article... BUt don give up re... Rk and MAdhu will have to end up together... Why are u being negative re?? ISnt this a Rishbala dark love story?? We still haven got heroine track bhi... I hughly doubt Rk will slit his wrist... I believe in his character... Everything will fall back to place... Trust me dear... this is only and only kahani of rishu and his madhu...

Hug

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Stern Smile kya hua koyel- I am cofuse tu upset kis reason se hai- I am upset that yahan kuch comic scenes nahin hote hai and sab rote rehte hai.Dead From RK to Madhu and now Sultan too.D'oh Please where is Bhatia duo, Sikandar and Dips duo, Roma and Trishna duo.. they were fun loving so atleast we can have light moment in high emotional drama and I think then we all should have not complained much. Jahan tak wrist cut ka scene hai well it is very high obsessed emotional track if they using it and I think we should give chance to cvs to show us. Waise bhi remember Dips told that - RK bacha hai. So I think we should get ready for his all this act- jab woh naraz hoga kuch na kuch karega.
im upset with what they are making rk do cause self harm and rk is like mallika sherawat and michelle obama together. AngryOuch

silent.desire

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

KoyelHug I still haven watch the epi yet... Just realised i missed MB... D'oh No idea if u r reacting because of article... BUt don give up re... Rk and MAdhu will have to end up together... Why are u being negative re?? ISnt this a Rishbala dark love story?? We still haven got heroine track bhi... I hughly doubt Rk will slit his wrist... I believe in his character... Everything will fall back to place... Trust me dear... this is only and only kahani of rishu and his madhu...

Hug
awww. Hug i am reacting to that rk wrist article uff these cvs are plying with head. Ouch

Go to top