Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by emptyworld

bold- 🤣 RK like Mallika Sherawat...🤣 koyel you cracked me up yahan banda shirt nahin nikalta and tune malika sherawat bana diya...🤣🤣 kash sachi hota  woh malika sherawat.🤣
I think lets air the episode waise bhi koyel jitni news ati hai usmien se kitne kam sach hote hai.🤢 Ab tak Sultan ki wife bhi nahin ayi where news came she will be shown.. first let air the episode and do not take tension before episode air.
OHGOD SANA SAID THAT NO SELF HARM ITS JUST SAYING RISHTA TODH DO BY SEPRATING US FROM BLOOD CAUSE THEY ARE IN EACH OTHERS VEINS. OHMYGOD HOW BLOODY ROMNATIC. CANT WAIT NOW FOR THE SCENE EEE.
watch it for RishBala n skip the rest...
😳Sanna thanks for informing and

Koyel - right, it will be very romantic and meaningful shot, turly they are attached through blood. Even I am looking forward to it now.
Aww the idea of Madhu running in RK's veins like blood ... just makes me swoon... ahhh... can't wait for tomorrow's epi.
😲…… post edit kar diya kya koyel... jst wait n watch dear... jab rk hai to kya gum...
Ooo I am completely with you!! I can't wait for the episode. When I first read the spoiler I got a bit freaked! What RK cuts himself with a knife!

RKs Junoon wala love!!! Hayeee!! Can't wait to watch!

I have lost hopes from the show koyelia.dnt knw whether i wl watch or not🤣
so karle dance 4 ur rishbala🤣
Originally posted by emptyworld

😳Sanna thanks for informing and

Koyel - right, it will be very romantic and meaningful shot, turly they are attached through blood. Even I am looking forward to it now.
eee! 
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

Aww the idea of Madhu running in RK's veins like blood ... just makes me swoon... ahhh... can't wait for tomorrow's epi.
i know!!!!!!!!! <3
Originally posted by mevanp

watch it for RishBala n skip the rest...
😊