Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk The Romantic HeRo in reallife precap pixz added

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hayeee i am backkk and i know every months i says same but u know na guys i was ill   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And soorry to all of u who told me to missing my posts alot i am sorry but now i will not leave you as now everything is changed and OMG i cant believe There are TWO jodis Now oN madhubala😲😲 πŸ€£  and i also saw rishbala fans are less then before but Who Have True LOVE for Madhubala They are stilll with us and this is speical Hug to them  btw what a precap speechless rk is Changed so much what happned to him but i luving him more nowww muah to here

rk is standing with madhubala with the telephone capen where they romancedalot and that telephone have alot of they memories

rk says to her :madhu  *with a pain in his voice as if he cant live without her anymore*
 he says:yeh dekho *with NON:exacting voice that may she will never forgive him*

rk:carwa chot ka jhola he say it if he misss them moment more then anything in life

he says:RK STLYE with a voice of crying if he is break inside he is crying inside but no one can let himself fly he is closed in room in his heart but they is a door  who can only open madhubala

he touch her form her arms and says suno
  and  then stars Rishbala"s song tu hai sirf meriii and madhubala look at him as if she is seeing his regret for all what he did she is feeling them

phir beee and he touched her frm blush

phir bi na janeee
 madhu closed her eyes as she wanted him to kiss him*Dont Be Happy vivian has wife so he never goona kiss someone in shoow*  

more coming and my own That coming to

Edited by RishBala4ever - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DDkime

Lovely post

thankz Waooo is the Madhubala forum??😲😲
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i cant believe i am in madhubala forum this forum has becomed inactive as if this is in 99 numer of IF rank
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS😊 Rishbala rocks!!πŸ˜›
nice post
but RK is not that bechara so dont make him lover boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

nice post

but RK is not that bechara so dont make him lover boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whyyy reeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is changing naaa reeeπŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post and pics.😳⭐️
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">whyyy reeeπŸ˜†he is changing naaa reeeπŸ˜†</font>

na re...not yet...and not so soon πŸ˜†
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo already have goosebumps after such a a hot precap!
If already I am like this god knows what will happen to me tomorrow after watching the full Rishbala scene!
Rishbala cross all limits of hotness with such sizzling chemistry! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

i cant believe i am in madhubala forum this forum has becomed inactive as if this is in 99 numer of IF rank

We r still all in shock over such Rishbala hotness! 😳 πŸ˜†