Punar Vivah Live Updates..!! 09.04.13

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

(banner credit goes to Shalaka(Frozen007)

This is the thread for the everyday live updates of Punar Vivaah...

I am the one doing it but anyone who wants to volunteer can PM me and let me knowwhich day they can and want to do it.. 😊

Lots of loveee... Abby!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pankaj says to Bua.. bua ji u right.. Yash will have to apologize to the society.. If society keeps us away it will be bad...

Bua ji says.. I am always right.. But who listens...

Paridhi says.. Yess.. My mom is also upset... She says she cant go anywhere.. Dunno what will happen when her friends come to know ...

Yash says.. We should be afraid when we are doing something wrong.. If marriage is wrong then everything is.. We will get Bauji Married in court.. Someone comes or not.. We dont need such society..

Pankaj says.. Shut up Yash.. What do u want.. We roam in the society in shame..

Akash says.. Are bhaiya..

Pankaj shouts him to stop..

Akash says.. I am on your side even if there's this line.. Dont shout, BP will shoot up.. Court needs 5 people to consent for the marriage.. Will people in family go.. Ask them..

Paridhi says.. I am sorry Yash bhaiya.. U dont care about the society i do.. I dunno if all these people will say something but m not with you..

Ishita thinks.. Now i feel nice.. Yash and Aarti are alone..

Akash says.. Very good Paridhi ji.. You have said good.. We are all with you... So say Pandit ji, how will u get Bauji married.. Punar vivaah.. Today ur wife n our bhabhi will also not be able to help.. How will u set up the marriage..

Vedika says.. I will be the witness.. I will go with you Yash chachu to get dadaji and radha aunty married..

Pankaj says.. Shut up Vedika.. Go in..

Akash says.. Bhaiya.. Dont shout.. Explain nicely.. Baby u r small..

Vedika says.. M not small.. I'm 18..

Pankaj says.. So.. U are 18 u will go against your parents...

Vidhi says.. Who told u to talk amongst elders..

Vedika says.. U arent with you father, how can i be with you..

Pankaj shouts and lifts his hand.. Vedika..

Aarti stops him...

The servants come there and says.. We are with you Yash bhaiya.. At this age, we know how much one needs a partner..

Aarti says.. Akash bhaiya.. U said we wont get people in entire Bhopal and we got them in home only..

Paridhi says.. What wrong with you guys.. Bauji never said he wants to get married..

Aarti says.. Yes.. Because probably like u guys they are also against it.. But they need a partner.. We dont want them to take wrong step like Radha maa.. Please think over it..

Akash and Ishita leave angry...

Papa S is thinking of the events in the sneh milan...

Papa S calls up an old age home..

Someone picks up and says.. I was going to call u only.. The donation u give help us a lot and the oldies live a life of respect.. We wanna give u respect for that...

Papa S says.. I dnt need that.. Just give me a place in your old age home..

The man says.. But sir .. U?

Papa S says.. Dont ask me.. I am coming..

Papa S keeps down the phone and thinks.. Yash and Aarti wont agree.. And i dont want my family to suffer.. I will have to do this..

AarYa and kids are in the car..

Ansh says.. Papa.. We are going to get new dadi..

Yash smiles..

Aarti says.. Yash ji.. We should get apart...

Yash stops the car and looks shocked..

Aarti says.. Not like that Yash ji.. God Forbid that.. I am saying.. We should divide teams for the marriage.. Then we will have fun

Yash says.. Yet bride and groom arent ready and u r planning for the marriage..

Aarti says.. We will make them agree... And we are anyways gonna get their punar vivaah done.. So they will have to agree..

Yash says.. Ok..

Next scene:
Radha is sitting in her room cooking something..
Someone knocks her door..

She thinks smilingly.. Yash..

She opens the door and a person says.. Your son Akash, he has suffered an accident..

Radha runs out with the man..

Yash and Aarti reach and see the house and stove open..

Aarti thinks.. How has Radha maa gone out like this..

Yash says.. We should check outside..

Ishita is shown to talk on phone..

Ishita says.. U wanna get your maa married.. She will get married but not to your bauji but someone else..

Radha reaches a place with the man in auto and shouts for Akash searching him..

Auto goes..

Radha says.. U said my son is hurt.. Where is he..??

The guys says.. Look there..

Some women are there... U r scared for your son haan.. Wanna get married at this age...

Radha says.. What rubbish..

Women says.. Bride u are.. So u should look like one..

Radha shouts.. Let me go... Let me go..

Those women turn her around and bully her..

Aarti says.. I am worried for Radha maa.. Her neighbours said.. She was home..

Bua ji says. Good only.. She has done a right thing for the first time... She should die only..

Aarti says.. Stop Bua ji.. Whats wrong with you..

Yash says.. Why do u say like this for Badi maa.. What wrong has she done to you..?? If u cant think good for someone.. Atleast dont think bad..

Bua ji says.. Yash beta.. U think good for good people .. Not for women like Radha..

Yash says.. She is my mother.. Do u get it.. I wont hear a word against her.. I have been seeing all this for years.. But its enough now..

Yash leaves.. Bua ji looks down.. Aarti looks worried..

those women drag her to the mandap..

Radha says.. Please leave me..

Those women says.. How will u not go..

Radha says.. Dont disrespect a women..

Those women drag Radha n say.. Dont call yourself women.. U will remarry at this age.. U didnt think that the man's wife has died only a month back..

Those forcefully make her sit and apply lipstick and all and put dupatta and all.. Radha tries to break free but they hold her tight and get her ready.. Radha is crying and now seems a little lifeless...

A man comes there dancing with dhol and stuff.. People are watching all this happily...

A man goes forward and says to the dancing man.. Today is your marriage.. She is your bride.. Pandit ji start the marriage..

The man sits beside Radha.. Pandit gives mangalsutra to the man.. He puts it around Radha's neck...
Pandit gives sindoor and the man takes it in his hand and takes it near Radha's head..

PRECAP:

The whole family are in the living room..

Akash says.. I am sure your dear father must be having fun somewhere with Radha maa..

Yash angrily goes to Akash and slaps him hard..

All look shocked..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today...

A Brilliant episode... yet again showing how thinking is changing in today's time and how its possible that a person with lower social status also has wonderfully broad thinking and mind be socially more responsible than many people of higher status..

It was brilliantly shown how a person like Ishita can stoop to the cheapest and the meanest of levels just to take her own revenge.. How she can play with an old woman's life just because she has some inner probs and conflict..
Today, they portrayed wonderful diversion in the society where there are people who truly can do anything when they get money and on one side talk about society norms and on the other side, dont follow the basic norm of respecting a women's life and dignity..
Such a double-standard society it is...

Precap is superb..
Akash has lost all the thoughts of right and wrong.. being under Ishita's influence and of course his own ego and high, he has totally forgotten all the love he got from Radha and doesnt even step back from talking bad of her character...

Eagerly looking forward to tomorrow...

See ya all tomorrow..
love to all... 🤗

Edited by Abby-GC-Crazy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilan_kart92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hye ...Abby !!

Welcome to a new week with PV !!

Excited for tonite ki episode..

Hola mere PVians ki dost ..Hope all had a great weekend !!

Thanks in advance for the LU ...😛
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you! ❤️
And hi!~~
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting to see what AarYa does next 😕
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks you Abby 🤗

Can't wait for what's in store for AarYa.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too here 😛

Thanks for the LUs Abby 🤗

Hi all 😃

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ellow peeps!! 😃

Ellow Abby! Thanks for the LU!! 🤗
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Abby! Thanks for LUs!!

Hello everyone!!😳
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG , I am here after months !  Abby, will be nice to read your updates again !  Do you remember who I am ?😛
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
pankaj says to Bua.. bua ji u right.. Yash will have to apologize to the society.. If society keeps us away it will be bad...

Bua ji says.. I am always right.. But who listens...

Paridhi says.. Yess.. My mom is also upset... She says she cant go anywhere.. Dunno what will happen when her friends come to know ...

Yash says.. We should be afraid when we are doing something wrong.. If marriage is wrong then everything is.. We will get Bauji Married in court.. Someone comes or not.. We dont need such society..

Pankaj says.. Shut up Yash.. What do u want.. We roam in the society in shame..

Akash says.. Are bhaiya..

Pankaj shouts him to stop..

Akash says.. I am on your side even if there's this line.. Dont shout, BP will shoot up.. Court needs 5 people to consent for the marriage.. Will people in family go.. Ask them..

Paridhi says.. I am sorry Yash bhaiya.. U dont care about the society i do.. I dunno if all these people will say something but m not with you..

ishita thinks.. Now i feel nice.. Yash and Aarti are alone..

Akash says.. Very good Paridhi ji.. You have said good.. We are all with you... So say Pandit ji, how will u get Bauji married.. Punar vivaah.. Today ur wife n our bhabhi will also not be able to help.. How will u set up the marriage..

Vedika says.. I will be the witness.. I will go with you Yash chachu to get dadaji and radha aunty married..

Pankaj says.. Shut up Vedika.. Go in..

Akash says.. Bhaiya.. Dont shout.. Explain nicely.. Baby u r small..

Vedika says.. M not small.. I'm 18..

Pankaj says.. So.. U are 18 u will go against your parents...

Vidhi says.. Who told u to talk amongst elders..

Vedika says.. U arent with you father, how can i be with you..

Pankaj shouts and lifts his hand.. Vedika..

Aarti stops him...

The servants come there and says.. We are with you Yash bhaiya.. At this age, u need a partner..