Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Whose heart cried for Humaira today? (Page 3)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Felt really bad for her. Poor girl, she is so much in love with Ayaan and he is pretty insensitive and acts like a jerk around her Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

Nawel Senior Member
Nawel
Nawel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I'm feeling bad for her. As she said "pehla pyaar milega" something like that. Ouch, she's just an innocent soul. :/

Actomyo

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome post.
I completely agree with you.
I really felt bad for Humaira.
She is living a false bubble of happiness.I wish she may come to know about her ammi's evil plans before the nikaah.
I want Ayaan to tell her the truth before marriage.Poor girl will be heartbroken.
Asad's smile was Day Dreaming
Zoe plz use ur brain and start understanding the tricks of MSK.
Don't accuse Mr. Khan for no reason please.LOL

I know poor HumairaCry

Zoe's mind is right now blocked with ishq of jahanpana, so this Tannu is having gala time!
-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

I was very upset for her and was close to tears although I didnt cry. But feel very bad for her she would do anything to make Ayaan love her but not this way imagine how she would feel when she finds out it was a sauda. Zoe told Ayaan to never hurt Humzy but by this she will be so hurt

Actomyo

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

I felt like crying for her, no one deserves to have their hope built up only for it to break, especially not someone so pure and kind-hearted as Humeira.  I could just imagine how heartbroken she will be when she realises that Ayaan doesn't actually love her and it was her mother playing games all along - on one hand she'll feel betrayed by her mother and on the other her dreams will shatter once again. I honest to god wish that Ayaan falls in love with her cause Humeira doesn't deserve to get hurt - especially when the only thing she's ever done is love him.

I did feel angry at Ayaan for a split second but seeing as he's doing it for his parents I couldn't stay angry for long, but I wish Humeira didn't have to suffer in all this - she's the one who's going to end up hurt the most.
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawel

I'm feeling bad for her. As she said "pehla pyaar milega" something like that. Ouch, she's just an innocent soul. :/

That pehla pyaar wala line reminded me of Anjali(Kajol) of KKHH!
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I felt like crying for her, no one deserves to have their hope built up only for it to break, especially not someone so pure and kind-hearted as Humeira.  I could just imagine how heartbroken she will be when she realises that Ayaan doesn't actually love her and it was her mother playing games all along - on one hand she'll feel betrayed by her mother and on the other her dreams will shatter once again. I honest to god wish that Ayaan falls in love with her cause Humeira doesn't deserve to get hurt - especially when the only thing she's ever done is love him.

I did feel angry at Ayaan for a split second but seeing as he's doing it for his parents I couldn't stay angry for long, but I wish Humeira didn't have to suffer in all this - she's the one who's going to end up hurt the most.

agree with your each word! She is too ignorant to use her logic specially when she is deeply in love! She doesn't deserve to get hurt! 
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

I was very upset for her and was close to tears although I didnt cry. But feel very bad for her she would do anything to make Ayaan love her but not this way imagine how she would feel when she finds out it was a sauda. Zoe told Ayaan to never hurt Humzy but by this she will be so hurt

Zoe understood the depth of her love in that one instance of fashion show. Ayaan too knows that Humaira loves him but it's just that he doesn't have same feelings for her and Humaira too knows Ayaan doesn't love her, as she told today that she had lost all hopes! But now her hopes are getting built up only to be shattered miserably and that is too bad! Wish she gets know the truth before it's too late, atleast the amount of heartbreak will be less!

Go to top