India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

From where I connect?

FieryYami Newbie
FieryYami
FieryYami

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I won't say I'm very old BV viewer I start watching that serial when jagya went to Mumbai for medical education. Than I watched some old episodes too just because I wanted to connect with characters. In all that I don't know when watching BV become my habit.
I love each and every character of BV even I like Gauri at some point because she was genuine in her hatred towards Singhs.
But, now I'm helpless couldn't connect myself with the characters not even Anandi even Shiv too :(
BV always have tortoise speed but acting by people were so natural I couldn't even felt the dragging specially at wedding time.
Now, I am finding feel of Anandi in Toral but unable to join the dots. Now suddenly Anandi is acting like a despo and her hyperventilation is irritating me a lot, specially with the ponay- teen marka smile (full jaw spread) Is this Anandi's characteristic? Yes she is more dominating, but with the too much emphasise on the voice to make it delicate is destroying the feel of scene if it some how created by any other actor some how. So Toral is no doubt trying hard to give her 100% but it is evident it is difficult for her to get into the skin of Anandi after the whole month, giving progress in 1 particular scene is not enough for me.
Now what can I do, I love this serial so keep stick with it with below average performance by the lead :(
It's horrible to pay for this average category acting and story line. Or CVs should give geedar singhi (I don't know English word) so we could lost our senses and will digest all this.
THIS IS NOT A BASHING OR COMPARISON POST...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SunitaSRKfastrackKalimeraasDacTenakthe_Rijmmishra1vibrajmandy001Blukitten

mandy001 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy001
mandy001

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
we all r same dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryYamicrazy4pari

asDac Senior Member
asDac
asDac

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

In Sid /Toral case, there is no magic at all, and it will never  be. You can not work on it, and I really do believe that it is not Torals  fault, she is trying the best she can, but it is not enough, and it never will be, because we already saw the magic on work, so we will never accept anything that is below that.

We are so blessed that we were able to witness that magic, because it is for sure not something that happened so often on TV, so we were lucky to have it for nine months, until February 27 this year.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergSunitaSRKFieryYamicrazy4parimmishra1

FieryYami Newbie
FieryYami
FieryYami

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
For my love and loyality I tried to watch after 27 Feb, first week I gave Toral margin of doubt, she is new for this serial and will pick this role because everybody was praising her loads. Since 2nd week irritation took place because if she was waiting for this role and have 3 years experience on TV why she still seems so raw and artificial in her expressions. Whenever she is coming near to Shiv she starts hyperventilation like 1960s heroines, it's difficult for me to catch dialogues in her husky voice or concentrate on cold, and raw expressions :(
Director ji do some rehearsal sessions at least for Sid and Toral's scenes so she knows on what she needs to do work. I know AnSh magic is lost somewhere in space but at least in return of my money I deserves some quality product...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunitaSRKcrazy4pariansh..kiranvibraj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index