India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Finally its NOT a dream

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
well we all have been so damn upset with this dream ride of Asad... everything seemed to be just dream , dream and dream... but Finally the D-Day came... when he is actually NOT dreaming... finally Zoya saw what Asad was dreaming all these days... Finally perfect reality.. " Mat jao Zoya "...

i always said Asad will say these 3 magical words for real...and he said it " MAT JAO ZOYA ".. which is more than enough for Zoya to cancel her plan...Embarrassed precap was just awee... QH is always a master with precaps... so much love and care in his voice when he said that... and Zoya my child this time perfect timing... Big smile she heard it ...i would have haunted the CVs if Zoya would have left the room without hearing it... LOL but finally NOT a dream...

i am so happy...Dancing

and for today's epi... i have perfect line for Ayaan and Raziya... WHEREVER U GO OUR NETWORK FOLLOWS ROFL ... raziya i think has taken the song tu jaha jaha chalega mera saya saath hoga quite literally... and applying on Ayaan LOL ... OMG she was just following him here .. there and   everywhere...but how the hell did Raziya think Badi bi will accept the fact that Ayaan is in love with humera suddenly.. 

Tannu ki bachhi is making kheer for ages i guess... and like ankie said she will definitely taste her own medicine soon...

cutest moment : when Asad realised Zoya has changed her mind and the cute dil se wala smile...Embarrassed awee and how cutely he hid the letter behind...Blushing

Symbolism : Zoya guessed that tannu must have told Asad about the appi jiju anniversary that means Zoya will be the one who will realize her real intention soon  Thumbs Up

Edited by RiDz_rox - 08 April 2013 at 11:10am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESwacky1990richa6Sumeer2024KeethsMyameenAphroditefallenarhi-love17rasaIPKKNDzebestOnly4DilishVirashaneesa88luvtwilight19Meaningfularnvkushijemiimsleefee-feeJoavssk9YaloBasoCrazyPatel1fathima85Asya6IIdewaaneIIAmayaaerrahAnkaheeN33MAsowmy18tharaniitashug9sakshiAAxiomnihamrmshonajainmayuri099---Shweta-----Priiya--..PlayfulKiss..ujala26FimmyshinseenAdorableTroubleLost_SomewhereSunriseGreenSiri22luv_virman_vineeta_Applefsophie420princesshelenActomyolife4me-khaleesi-kankabhor_sweetannu_...Arjuneeti...gieeLuvUAsYanits_viratholiccool_sri--Saina--aathyaLoveAsYa222RosChel.Lobsterrisingsea101-Reeti-...Noorya...meow23blueflames.SoHu.rendezvousvinrishani77-Shormi-..Tangled..GroverAddictMrDarcyfan.Nabi.KaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_AR...Tanu...-ElmoFuj-JeeLeZaraaNithiya95SaraliciousNazarLaayeNaaLivingfree..vidhi..zaara610viya.mallik4evaDreA_Mickey_raneebMuneebaSheikhMisHumptyDumptyAsad-Kii-Arzooshaz2009sweetdesireFhatTheWuck.-RohitMaxwell-

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Finally!!!!!!!!!! Party Dancing The way he said "Mat jao Zoya"...Hayeee Embarrassed Nice post btw Big smile

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 08 April 2013 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aneesa88N33MA_Ridz_

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Hayeee finalllyy not a dreamm...asad ne keh dia " mat jao zoya" ..dekha Asad Miyah keh dala tou life jinga laalaa LOL LOL

Ufff i was like seriiously monday started with razia. Tou Allah rehm hi kare episode par Embarrassed

Edited by blueflames - 08 April 2013 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA_Ridz_

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Well he does things like in ASAD AHMED KHAN isshtyle! Wink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6er_alksshonajainnihamrm.SoHu._Ridz_Saralicious

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i can foretell a road trip wala track ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6er_alksAmayaashonajainnihamrm.SoHu._Ridz_Saralicious..vidhi..

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post bacha.
I just love reading ur beautiful write-ups.
The episode was indeed amazing.
Razia and AyaanLOLI just cracked up after reading that line. ROFL
I was so happy when Zoe realized that she told about her aapi n jeeju's anniversary to Tannu only.
Ah! Ur jeeju's smile is deadly u know Day Dreaming
I was smiling like a fool.Embarrassed
I am so happy by seeing the precap.
I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Take care!
love u
Muah!
Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6.SoHu._Ridz_Saralicious

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Finally!!!!!!!!!! Party Dancing The way he said "Mat jao Zoya"...Hayeee Embarrassed Nice post btw Big smile

i know.. so much love in his voice Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAsYa222

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Res

Unres

Hayeee finalllyy not a dreamm...asad ne keh dia " mat jao zoya" ..dekha Asad Miyah keh dala tou life jinga laalaa LOL LOL

Ufff i was like seriiously monday started with razia. Tou Allah rehm hi kare episode par Embarrassed

lolzz sabu... u cracked me up... i hope his life too becomes jhinga lala LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

Go to top