Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why we prefer Firangi Vampires over Desi Daayans? (Page 7)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by sunflower52

@pmgsk, have you watched "Interview with the vampire" ?Which had Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Antonio Baderas.
nope , do u recommend ?

Yes I loved the movie and it's really good.  Also there is Christian Slater in the movie. 

I found it amazing and I am recommending you to watch. Also the movie is old.
sure , will watch and thx fr the recommendation Tongue ...btw we used to interact on IPK forum , didn't we ?

I don't remember,  have you changed your user name. I stopped watching the show after the marriage of the leads.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

simba1211 Newbie
simba1211
simba1211

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hi there nice article, but i honestly dont like either of them. But after reading your write-up i think i must give it a thought and try watching horror movies well  new hindi movie Ek thi daayan is coming up.

Ek Thi Daayan is a Horrormovie. It has been directed by Vishal Bhradwaj and the story is by Ekta Kapoor. The movie has the cast of Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi, Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin. The movie looks very promising. There are many more interesting bollywood news at RadioMirchi.com
http://www.radiomirchi.com

The Latest Bollywood News is, Book titled Daayan is to be launched to promote ETD

Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor are taking the promotions for Ek Thi Daayan a notch higher. They came up with a unique idea of producing a television series called 'Ek Thi Naayika', for which the top actresses of the television industry were roped in. Now, the duo is all set to release a book called 'Daayan' by Ved Prakash Sharma. This book will have real stories related to witches and supernatural powers.

Apart from the stories, it will also have a gist of the film. Interestingly, in one of the episodes, Shweta Tiwari was shown reading a Ved Prakash novel about daayans.

The book will soon be available in stores. Ek Thi Daayan is all set to release on 19th April, 2013.

Edited by simba1211 - 08 April 2013 at 1:50pm
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

I don't find either Damon being a dark vampire these days ! In that case it should be Klaus and Katherine who are true to the vampirism since the word go ... Stefan was a ripper , whereas Damon mostly did killings out of anger or frustration not because of vampire instincts ... 
And I tend to believe a majority like Damon for his looks and cool attitude !

True! and how is Stefan not "a dark character"! He definitely is.. most of the characters in TVD are dark apart from "The human Elena" and Matt&Jeremy. Stefan and Damon are both dark characters, and Stefan does act like a vampire but just not an "evil" one. He doesn't like being a vampire and cares for people. Damon kills people out of anger while Stefan did it during his ripper times because he couldn't control. Otherwise he is a vampire who would not kill an innocent human that easily even though he might want to. And that's one of the many reasons why I love Stefan as an character so much. I do like Ian and Paul equally as actors though.

Breeeezy

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
The writer had me with "hot Ian"...so true!Day Dreaming

No but I think Twilight the film was a disaster...I mean if they had Diana-Siddharth-Arjun in a desi remake, it would be WAY better b/c at least these people will ACT!

That being said, Kalki and Konkona are truly brilliant performers and I think this movie is really create new trends if it becomes a hit. Lord knows, India needs to make better horror and explore sci-fi more!

Edited by sweet coco - 08 April 2013 at 3:41pm

Real.Madrid

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
The title lol
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by shah3431

As Ekta Kapoor is a master of ripping off Hollywood, in her traditional style this time around she has decided to rip off 'The Witches of Eastwick'. Dead I'm sure her ripped off version of 'The Vampire Diaries' isn't too far off. Sleepy

she already did that. tried and tested and now going for big screen of it.,
her PKYEK started off as twilight rip, took a TVD turn and then returned to twilight, 

That was twilight meets TVD...I mean the guy who was suppose to play Damon was an utter bore. That show wasn't as exciting and didn't have the special effects. I guess she didn't really ruin anything...Kirsten Stewart did that already with her stoned face acting as Bella.

ForeverSHINee

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Since we're already off topic here

#DakotaStew

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
didnt the author just spill the beans about whose the dayan or its just a speculation 

Go to top