Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why we prefer Firangi Vampires over Desi Daayans? (Page 5)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
In TVD I am also a Damon fan, even in books.

Damon is what you call a actual vampire. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeForeverSHINeeglace-bleue

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
As Ekta Kapoor is a master of ripping off Hollywood, in her traditional style this time around she has decided to rip off 'The Witches of Eastwick'. Dead I'm sure her ripped off version of 'The Vampire Diaries' isn't too far off. Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyForeverSHINeesunflower52rini_katglace-bleue

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by anastasia211092

The writerforgot to mention stone faced BellaLOLI like Vampire Diaries Ianand Paul Wesley areawesome as Damon Salvatore and Stefan SalvatoreEmbarrassedbut I like Ian moreTongueI will be looking forward to seeing Konkona as Dayan as she is a very good actress.
I love Salvatore brothers tooEmbarrassed... I maybe in minority but I like Stefan more than DamonTongue

You're not, there are a lot of people who like Stefan a bit more than Damon including me Embarrassed

I've never really bothered to watch Twilight as it all seemed too fake and weird from the trailers itself! Not really my thing, but TVD is a complete different story LOL :)
Awww , finally I have company Tongue ... Ian is hot and all but Stefan as a character and actor is better IMO !  TVD has a bunch of good characters and actors , I find Nina best of the lot ! 
Twilight has only Edward and Jacob as saving grace , in books I mean ! Movies are pathetic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

The writerforgot to mention stone faced BellaLOLI like Vampire Diaries Ianand Paul Wesley areawesome as Damon Salvatore and Stefan SalvatoreEmbarrassedbut I like Ian moreTongueI will be looking forward to seeing Konkona as Dayan as she is a very good actress.
I love Salvatore brothers tooEmbarrassed... I maybe in minority but I like Stefan more than DamonTongue

You're not, there are a lot of people who like Stefan a bit more than Damon including me Embarrassed

I've never really bothered to watch Twilight as it all seemed too fake and weird from the trailers itself! Not really my thing, but TVD is a complete different story LOL :)
Awww , finally I have company Tongue ... Ian is hot and all but Stefan as a character and actor is better IMO !  TVD has a bunch of good characters and actors , I find Nina best of the lot ! 
Twilight has only Edward and Jacob as saving grace , in books I mean ! Movies are pathetic 

The only reason Stefan character does not appeal to some is because he does not act like an actual vampire.

The thing is vampires are dark and twisted.

Breeeezy

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

The only reason Stefan character does not appeal to some is because he does not act like an actual vampire.

I don't find either Damon being a dark vampire these days ! In that case it should be Klaus and Katherine who are true to the vampirism since the word go ... Stefan was a ripper , whereas Damon mostly did killings out of anger or frustration not because of vampire instincts ... 
And I tend to believe a majority like Damon for his looks and cool attitude !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesunflower52Real.Madrid

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I don't find either Damon being a dark vampire these days ! In that case it should be Klaus and Katherine who are true to the vampirism since the word go ... Stefan was a ripper , whereas Damon mostly did killings out of anger or frustration not because of vampire instincts ... 

The book Damon is dark then the TVD one, I think Ian would have been able to pull that character if his was written like in the books.

Stefan ripper story was a joke and looked forced. 

Even in the books Damon is mentioned as good looking and my whole family is Damon fan.

Now a days TVD sucks. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeBreeeezyForeverSHINeefriends_rock

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

The book Damon is dark then the TVD one, I think Ian would have been able to pull that character if his was written like in the books.

Stefan ripper story was a joke and looked forced. 

Even in the books Damon is mentioned as good looking and my whole family is Damon fan.

Now a days TVD sucks. 
i haven't read the books , so no idea dear ! And completely agree TVD sucks these days , I enjoyed the first two seasons now its getting on my nerves Ouch

sunflower52

Go to top