Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why we prefer Firangi Vampires over Desi Daayans? (Page 4)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I am sure going to watch this movie.

I hope Ekta Kapoor does not butcher the witch genre like she did with vampires in her serial. 

As I like Konkona Sen and Imran Hashmi

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
How could she conclude we Indians prefer Vampires over Daayans coz neither the movie "ETD" released yet to know we Indians have not accepted it nor the Lady Ipshita's accusation represents whole of India. Plus daayans do exists in India unlike vampires. 

This article is confusing. What does the writer want to say? Is it about Indian's preference or tolerance?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

Originally posted by blue-ice

We prefer firangi everything. If someone tries Hollywood-like action flick i hear comnents like why should I watch desi action flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood ones. Same with this stuff, why watch a desi vampire flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood one. <font size="2">We don't want to give anything a try, can't we watch both</font>?

</div>
<div>
i gave it a try...I tried watching that soap abt vampires because I am a vampire addict...but even my addiction was not enough for me to complete that serial by Ekta...does anyone remember the name??

Pyaar ki yeh kahani or something like that LOL constipated vampire and her lover, what a show, vampires ka joke bana diya
Desi dramas are Sleepy but I was talking about movies Embarrassed LOL

So true about making a joke out of vampires Dead in that serial. I also use to watch but stopped when it became un bearable for me when she bought Warewolves and butchered them too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyForeverSHINeerini_katBazingaa

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunflower52

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

We prefer firangi everything. If someone tries Hollywood-like action flick i hear comnents like why should I watch desi action flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood ones. Same with this stuff, why watch a desi vampire flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood one. We don't want to give anything a try, can't we watch both?
i gave it a try...I tried watching that soap abt vampires because I am a vampire addict...but even my addiction was not enough for me to complete that serial by Ekta...does anyone remember the name??

It is Pyar ki Yeh ek Kahani.I used to like Vivian Dsena there  and his jodi with Sukriti Kadpal was a cute one.It was initially good show but sadly Ekta just screwed up in the end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.blue-ice.

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

We prefer firangi everything. If someone tries Hollywood-like action flick i hear comnents like why should I watch desi action flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood ones. Same with this stuff, why watch a desi vampire flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood one. <font size="2">We don't want to give anything a try, can't we watch both</font>?

</div>
<div>

Pyaar ki yeh kahani or something like that LOL constipated vampire and her lover, what a show, vampires ka joke bana diya
Desi dramas are Sleepy but I was talking about movies Embarrassed LOL

So true about making a joke out of vampires Dead in that serial. I also use to watch but stopped when it became un bearable for me when she bought Warewolves and butchered them too
the special effects was such a let down and the plot was a kichdi of TVD and twilight , I lost track in between and gave up LOL ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52rini_katblue-ice.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by anastasia211092

The writerforgot to mention stone faced BellaLOLI like Vampire Diaries Ianand Paul Wesley areawesome as Damon Salvatore and Stefan SalvatoreEmbarrassedbut I like Ian moreTongueI will be looking forward to seeing Konkona as Dayan as she is a very good actress.
I love Salvatore brothers tooEmbarrassed... I maybe in minority but I like Stefan more than DamonTongue

You're not, there are a lot of people who like Stefan a bit more than Damon including me Embarrassed

I've never really bothered to watch Twilight as it all seemed too fake and weird from the trailers itself! Not really my thing, but TVD is a complete different story LOL :)

Breeeezy

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by sunflower52

[QUOTE=..Omniscient..]We prefer firangi everything. If someone tries Hollywood-like action flick i hear comnents like why should I watch desi action flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood ones. Same with this stuff, why watch a desi vampire flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood one. <font size="2">We don't want to give anything a try, can't we watch both</font>?

</div>
<div>

the special effects was such a let down and the plot was a kichdi of TVD and twilight , I lost track in between and gave up LOL ...

LOL I. Still feel twilight also made vampires into a joke.

Vampires are dark and twisted, not puppy types like showed in twilight and Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. 

I know the graphics were horrible, especially the Warewolves part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeerini_kat

Go to top