Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why we prefer Firangi Vampires over Desi Daayans? (Page 2)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

If we can watch a stone-faced vampire Edward Cullen, barely emote through indigestible love scenes with a human, enough to make the film a box office success in India, National Award Winning actress Konkona Sen Sharma as Daayan deserves way better from us.

This Clap
ha ha ha...as if acting has anything to do with a movie being hit...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezyrini_kattogepe30

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

The writer forgot to mention stone faced BellaLOLI like Vampire Diaries  Ian and Paul Wesley are awesome as Damon Salvatore and Stefan SalvatoreEmbarrassedbut I like Ian moreTongueI will be looking forward to seeing Konkona as Dayan as she is a very good actress.

haha i hate the toilet saga only bcoz of this bellaLOL... and in VD Damon and katherine are my favourites...but i will anyday prefer the desi girls as vampire and konkona as Dayan is surely gonna rock this one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

The writer forgot to mention stone faced BellaLOLI like Vampire Diaries  Ian and Paul Wesley are awesome as Damon Salvatore and Stefan SalvatoreEmbarrassedbut I like Ian moreTongueI will be looking forward to seeing Konkona as Dayan as she is a very good actress.

haha i hate the toilet saga only bcoz of this bellaLOL... and in VD Damon and katherine are my favourites...but i will anyday prefer the desi girls as vampire and konkona as Dayan is surely gonna rock this one.
Yeah I remember  you mentioning in the Katrina-Kristen Stewart thread that you didn't like toilet saga because of Kristen StewartLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.I am a Delena fan as wellEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

MR.KooL

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

toilet saga LOL ... Movies suck , books are better in my opinion ! But the character Bella is so weak and boring , takes away a lot from the story unlike TVD where the characters are strong and well defined !

I am sure Konkana will be great in this flick , is this her first movie after pregnancy ?

MR.KooL

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Oh plz leave Ian S out of this. He is fabulous.  So is Alex Skarsgard. Hottest Vampires. Blushing Kill all Bellas,Snookis,Elenas.LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezySanzBarbiesunflower52friends_rockReal.MadridJupiters_Cockglace-bleue

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Yeah I remember  you mentioning in the Katrina-Kristen Stewart thread that you didn't like toilet saga because of Kristen StewartLOLI am a Delena fan as wellEmbarrassed
it feels gud to find a delena fan hereSmile  and regarding toilet saga i have very bad memories after watching it Ouch
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Then try watching that desi twilight serial that Kekta Maiyaa made...can't remember the name ...it had a desi vampire...I just watched some episodes just to see how she has murdered twilightDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyJupiters_Cock

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
We prefer firangi everything. If someone tries Hollywood-like action flick i hear comnents like why should I watch desi action flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood ones. Same with this stuff, why watch a desi vampire flick when I can watch a "better" Hollywood one. We don't want to give anything a try, can't we watch both?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30Real.Madrid

Go to top