Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pmgsk

😆 I. Still feel twilight also made vampires into a joke.

Vampires are dark and twisted, not puppy types like showed in twilight and Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. 

I know the graphics were horrible, especially the Warewolves part.

sunflower52 thumbnail
In TVD I am also a Damon fan, even in books.

Damon is what you call a actual vampire. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As Ekta Kapoor is a master of ripping off Hollywood, in her traditional style this time around she has decided to rip off 'The Witches of Eastwick'. 🤢 I'm sure her ripped off version of 'The Vampire Diaries' isn't too far off. 🥱
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

You're not, there are a lot of people who like Stefan a bit more than Damon including me 😳

I've never really bothered to watch Twilight as it all seemed too fake and weird from the trailers itself! Not really my thing, but TVD is a complete different story LOL :)

Awww , finally I have company 😛 ... Ian is hot and all but Stefan as a character and actor is better IMO !  TVD has a bunch of good characters and actors , I find Nina best of the lot ! 
Twilight has only Edward and Jacob as saving grace , in books I mean ! Movies are pathetic 
sunflower52 thumbnail

Awww , finally I have company 😛 ... Ian is hot and all but Stefan as a character and actor is better IMO !  TVD has a bunch of good characters and actors , I find Nina best of the lot ! 

Twilight has only Edward and Jacob as saving grace , in books I mean ! Movies are pathetic 

The only reason Stefan character does not appeal to some is because he does not act like an actual vampire.

The thing is vampires are dark and twisted.
if i like someone, i like it. i don't matter abt caste, creed, color. btw i never watched twilight and i also detest the book. the idea of a vampire falling in love with a human is as stupid as it can get. i hope this one doesn't follow that path
Breeeezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

The only reason Stefan character does not appeal to some is because he does not act like an actual vampire.

The thing is vampires are dark and twisted.

I don't find either Damon being a dark vampire these days ! In that case it should be Klaus and Katherine who are true to the vampirism since the word go ... Stefan was a ripper , whereas Damon mostly did killings out of anger or frustration not because of vampire instincts ... 
And I tend to believe a majority like Damon for his looks and cool attitude !
sunflower52 thumbnail

I don't find either Damon being a dark vampire these days ! In that case it should be Klaus and Katherine who are true to the vampirism since the word go ... Stefan was a ripper , whereas Damon mostly did killings out of anger or frustration not because of vampire instincts ... 

And I tend to believe a majority like Damon for his looks and cool attitude !

The book Damon is dark then the TVD one, I think Ian would have been able to pull that character if his was written like in the books.

Stefan ripper story was a joke and looked forced. 

Even in the books Damon is mentioned as good looking and my whole family is Damon fan.

Now a days TVD sucks. 
Breeeezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

The book Damon is dark then the TVD one, I think Ian would have been able to pull that character if his was written like in the books.

Stefan ripper story was a joke and looked forced. 

Even in the books Damon is mentioned as good looking and my whole family is Damon fan.

Now a days TVD sucks. 

i haven't read the books , so no idea dear ! And completely agree TVD sucks these days , I enjoyed the first two seasons now its getting on my nerves 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't understand the hype over Vampire Diaries, Twilight anyway. I love Ian-Nina's chemistry offscreen, never watched either but still don't get the huge hype lol.