India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN'S LOVE IS NOT TRUE! (Page 5)

Remsi Groupbie
Remsi
Remsi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
If what you say is to be believed then similarly i can say that Madhu's love for RK was not true as well for before RK she was with that Mukund. You cant say his love is not true. Hes just trying to move on,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsjnawaz

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
you said that this post only for rishbala fans...
I am writing here as a fan of the Indian tele serial Madhubala ek ishque ek jonoon .according to my understanding  this is the IF forum of MEIEJ
you saying that if Sultan  falls for Madhubala is wrong... because she is RK's wife...you forgot two things
1. RK abandoned her in mid of there wedding  rituals and he clarified that Aaj se ham dono pati patni nahi hein...

2. Madhu very clearly told to sultan that RK and she is not husband and wife anymore... 

it looks like Sultan's wife also abandoned him or died...both of them are two individuals, who  separated  from their marriages...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsankita66jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
first of all...you cant restrict a thread for only one kind of fans...because we can all participate in the threads as long as no bashing happens...of course i'm not here to say anything against "superstar RK"..however, as a Sultan fan i do have something to say...

i dont think Sultan is falling for Madhu...not yet any way...i think he's dealing with the fact that here's this new person who is changing him in ways he didnt expect...he's doing things for him that he didnt expect...he comes from a world where everything comes as a price...so its odd for him to have someone be so selfless...and as far as his wife goes...im assuming that his wife is dead...from the voices he keeps hearing it looks like maybe it was a car accident...so if his wife is dead...even if she's not...its clear that she left him...doesnt someone have the right to move on...how many people out there in the reel and real world get married once they've lost their spouse to death or divorce...there are so many...does that mean they love wasnt true?

and since i dont want to offend anyone i wont begin on RK's "true" love...although i will say one thing...i saw someone commented on the "passionate dance" Rishbala had...while it was a treat to watch...not sure i'd call it a dance...it was forced...it was Madhu trying to get away from him and stop being manhandled...it was RK contuniously groping her and grabbing her...now if thats what dancing is called now days...no thank you...
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 08 April 2013 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmininewvee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ohhh plsss who says ppl who have once fallen in luv wid sumone cant fall again in luv wid sumone else...its human nature when we get care n warmth sumone we do fall 4 dat person...so is our sultan...n atleast he is just on da starting but ur RK us ka tou woh bhi na janne kia chahta hai...

Rvicsulakminijnawaz

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

I disagree with your post, and not because I'm a fan of anyone.

Your post implies that a person is not allowed to love someone else after their partner has died or left them. But why not?
If RK has left Madhu, is she not allowed to love someone else? What if Madhu had left RK, wouldn't he be allowed to love someone else? Deepali left RK, and then he fell for Madhu, so does that mean he had no feelings for Deepali? I doubt that. I'm sure he loved her, but not as much as he loved Madhu.

Plus Madhu's the one that said she is no longer married to RK, so Sultan is not falling for a married woman.

As of yet I don't think Sultan is in love with Madhu. I think he admires her.

yes..we can not say that he started to feel love towards her...some one treated him in nice and gentle way with respect...may be after long time he had some of pleasant experience and he still stuck on it...he is being grateful to her... 

Edited by ulakmini - 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Ohhh plsss who says ppl who have once fallen in luv wid sumone cant fall again in luv wid sumone else...its human nature when we get care n warmth sumone we do fall 4 dat person...so is our sultan...n atleast he is just on da starting but ur RK us ka tou woh bhi na janne kia chahta hai...

im usually not one to quote others...but this reaction of yours...LOL...love it...cuz i had the same reaction...but mine was "puh-lease!" ROFL...im ghetto like that...and you're right...its human nature...its natural for us to get attached to someone who treats us with care...its not always love...but then again...sometimes it is
JAZ
-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
DISGUSTING SULTAN
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
oh and one more thing...since a big part of this topic is the fact that Sultan is "eyeing" someone elses wife...lets keep in mind...many people on this show have had second marriages...Radha married a second time...do we know Kukku'jis past...no...and HELLO...how excited were we when Shammo married Paddo? tons, right? but if we put blame on Sultan...lets put blame on Shammo as well...Paddo was married to that weirdo Ballu...she wore mangalsutra and sindoor...she had all that on when she confessed her love for Shammo...Shammo clearly went after someone elses wife...aab kya...aagar ek ko dosh doge toh saab ko dosh do...would you say Shammo was putting buri nazar on Paddo?
JAZ

RvicsulakminiSabmeratu.

Go to top