Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 9)

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
If y dnt lik den stop to wtch!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7.SoulMates.

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

...a great number of naive viewers, just because he is sexy and sarcastic stupidly think that its because of his terrible past, its just his ego...once he realises he loves her blah blah blah!!

1. Yes it makes good viewing. For a while. For some people, it seems all the time!!

2. Yes I will continue to watch so long as the show has more  than bullying, abuse and control of Madhu by Rk and eye locks between the two.

3. Its good that romantic heroes are being shown that are not, as Gautam Hegde (one of the writers of the show) has said in the past, just Sri Ramchandra types. But now having taken the step with IPKKND, of showing abusive, controlling boyfriend/husband
the next step needs to be taken:

RK is no Sri Ramchandra and Madubala is no Sita. Infact even Sita left permanently the 2nd time round!! And it wasn't even her husband who was pointing fingers at her!!

SHOW THAT MADHU REJECTS RK, IF NOT MID WAY THEN DEFINITELY AT THE END.

No matter what twists and turns the show takes...
No matter whether Madhu ends up with Sultan temporarily or permanently...
No matter if Madhu ends up with RK temporarily

So far as everything that has been shown about him, even a student psychologist or psychiatrist would recognize him as a psychopath. Psychopathy is not a curable disorder. CVs do not end this show by sending out the msg that guys like this CHANGE. In real life they do not.

No wonder Indian women and girls are treated the worst in the world!! You watch abuse like this EVERY evening on TV from childhood onwards and it ends with the guy saying "sorry, I love you" and its all ok and they live happily ever after???!!! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. The countless number of girls and women, who think that her boyfriend/man/husband will change only if she loves him enough, or does what he wants etc etc, is SHOCKING!

Oh and for all those who think it doesn't influence you, and you know the difference between your real life and what you enjoy watching??? If ALL of us were not being influenced, advertising which is a mulit-billion dollar industry would not exist.

Serials, not just adverts, what we watch and come across everyday influences ALL of us, whether we realise it or not!! Its a proven fact.

HAVE MADHUBALA SHOW SELF RESPECT AT LEAST AT THE END!!!

ok i just want to point out at the fact that the kind of abusive men u r talking about are different than RK...those people are not affected if they slap their wife or hurt them where as RK is always affected by madhu's hurt...u say these men dont change n u maybe right...but RK doesn't need to change he is gud by heart he jus tries to be cruel so that he can hide his gud side(defense mechanism)...he is scared to reveal his truth vry easily coz of fear of rejection...so redemption n regret makes sense for his character...coz its not about changing forever its about accepting his own self...we know wat he did is wrong n he will hav to earn back madhu's trust (they better show it convincingly)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7mytinypaintings.SoulMates.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

@Mozart...
Reality is something I have wanted for long to see on TV and yes TV is the most powerful medium for that.
But unfortunately TV has mostly been a disappointment on that part.
There are always exaggeratedly mahaan heroines or heroes and exaggerated villains.
Sane and normal things are rare.

She did forgive him once I agree and I am not saying she should do that again.
Just that she has a choice to do so.
As to why RK isn't letting her go , I fail to understand his character ( which is why I said I am a hypocrite coz somewhere I can understand him and somewhere I can't, I don't outright hate him)
Why he wants her , why he tortures her , why he humiliates her.
CV's are telling us its a different kind of love.
(RK is grey and I admit I enjoy it.
I am curious about him and enjoy dissecting his character.)
But how long will one woman take this humiliation and encroachment on her life?
Why should she put up with it?

nobodyatnotimepunnubabymozart66

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Hats off to this post and to the mature discussion so far from so many viewers...

I 100% agree with you on this...I have seen examples of RK like people in my close family circle who absolutely have no respect for their spouses...and one of my close friends has even filed for a divorce...so people like RK very rarely change...

I do not mind what is shown at present - The real damage will be if his so called redemption is shown! There can be no redemption for such a man...it was so clear today that he still has feelings on some level for Deepali...Otherwise he would not have bothered saying what he said to her...

He is imperfect like any of us...I totally get that...but what he did with Madhu...even after she goes back to him to be treated like sh*t...then I am sorry its not RK's character that is tainted..it is Madhu's...

I cannot get it that a girl who can challenge a gangster cannot slap and get police protection from a pychopath...

CVs...I know you have the "creative freedom" but please do not misuse to such an extent that it kills the very essence of the character...

After today's episode, RK is just as crazy as ever...Sultan is beginning to show signs of positive change but it is Madhu who is being shown as this love -sick puppy, who no matter what cannot stay away from RK's touch...

I totally agree with your post of young impressionable minds thinking that a character like RK can change...but look what message the CVs are giving through Madhu's character - that no matter what the guys does to you, how he treats you...always bow down to him..." This is utter nonsense...This is insult to the very name of love - which is much more eye-locks and physical touch and hugs and kisses...Yes these are forms of expression of love..but not love itself...

Please CVs - do not give a message that abuse is a form of LOVE. IT isn't!!!!!! 

If they show Madhu returning to RK willingly or unwillingly I am afraid I will be one person who will stop watching the show until some sense returns to it...If not, well...tough! 

My two cents worth! :)

Absolutely correct!!! Well said!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnshubabegumcoolgal49nobodyatnotimePanthera_Darling_--Udhay--

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
well said...

vgomesnPanthera--Udhay--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I totally agree with what you're saying. I still have a hard time processing Madhu returning to live with RK because the 'unwedding' scene repeatedly plays back in my head and on top of that the endless humiliation. I'm afraid the CVs have written themselves into such a situation where it is almost next to impossible to redeem RK. Now he slit his wrist? I mean that is borderline crazy.
I would rather see RK making Madhu stay with him because of their marriage contract. Madhu earning money and when RK get's comfortable she should be shown as a strong independent woman who throws the 40 lakhs in his face and leave.
But of course cvs may never do that because Madhu is 'good' or whatever version of that it is they want to promote.
I'm going to be honest, I respect both jodis.
RK repenting and realizing his mistakes is something I really want to see. Not a watered down apology. Him changing his ways and becoming a better person but will that ever happen or will he forever remain an anti-hero?
Sultan and Madhu's relationship I love too because they have a bond with the pain of their past and their cute relationship with Aryan.
Does junoon have to go full blown crazy? Couldn't it be just his passion to prove to Madhu he wants to mend his ways.
Another things that royally pissed me off is that Dips, out of every body in RK mansion made him realize the extent of deceit he gave to Madhu. That is just so sad and is making the whole situation even harder for me to digest.

Well said! Agree with you!

nobodyatnotimePantheraShas3

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

@Mozart...
Reality is something I have wanted for long to see on TV and yes TV is the most powerful medium for that.
But unfortunately TV has mostly been a disappointment on that part.
There are always exaggeratedly mahaan heroines or heroes and exaggerated villains.
Sane and normal things are rare.

She did forgive him once I agree and I am not saying she should do that again.
Just that she has a choice to do so.
As to why RK isn't letting her go , I fail to understand his character ( which is why I said I am a hypocrite coz somewhere I can understand him and somewhere I can't, I don't outright hate him)
Why he wants her , why he tortures her , why he humiliates her.
CV's are telling us its a different kind of love.
(RK is grey and I admit I enjoy it.
I am curious about him and enjoy dissecting his character.)
But how long will one woman take this humiliation and encroachment on her life?
Why should she put up with it?

Correct!! I agree! All I said was that Madhu is capable of forgiving and she did forgive him and yes, she does have that choice which she should refrain from using this time around! I too love dissecting RK's character! He seems to be a subject of study for even amateur psychologists and people like me who are forever curious about human behavior!

Edited by mozart66 - 09 April 2013 at 1:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimePantheraUmIbrahim--Udhay--

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
RK is literally torturing Madhu into living with him. Instead of mocking and complaining about Madhu's 'social servant' attitude, people should thank and admire her more for it cuz if not for that attitude, Madhu would've left RK with his slitting game. Only a social servant like Madhu can endure all that torture to save the life a person who ruined her's. 

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 09 April 2013 at 1:06am

vgomesnPantherabhanu_rekhag

Go to top