Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 7)

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
agree with your post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285mozart66--Udhay--

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ! Title of the post said it all! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285mozart66Panthera--Udhay--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@TM: Here's a standing ovation you deserve!!! VERY WELL SAID!!!  ClapClap That is exactly what I was trying to say in many posts but failed miserably due to lack of appropriate words. People like RK do not CHANGE and this is a HARSH reality of life. RK has already displayed abundant traits of a psychopath. I thought that RK's revenge drama had a different motive but was a child's whim to break something that he didn't like any more. Classic symptoms.

CVs indeed should show the reality of Madhu standing her ground and not showing RK's redemption for he is NOT redeemable. There is a difference between a person realizing his mistakes or deeds and wanting to change and a person saying he has changed because he wants something back. People often say Love just happens. Then how come RK never realized his love before he took the revenge? How come he has suddenly realized his love NOW? And if he has realized then he should set his love free. If it comes back to him then it is true love else it isn't. Madhu being a sane and sensible girl would certainly realize the futility in loving such a person. She is already ready to move on in spite of knowing she loved RK from the bottom of her heart. I hope she isn't fooled the second time around because RK will surely show his true colors some time or the other. As you said, such people don't change. A real psychopath that he is.

Edited by mozart66 - 08 April 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285coolgal49PantheraSiri22ravenheart-Wanderer--brokensoul-_Darling_--Udhay--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

WOWWW.. fantastic posttt.
Rk wants to keep madhu in a cage like bird so he can have all her attention and not give her any freedom. Its sadly how majority of asian men are like that.. women should stay home not interact with other men or society cause they have no right to be disloyal to their so called "Perfect husband". When people watch this show, they will get this idea if your a jackass women love you and they will forgive you no matter what you do to them. Sadly women are use to abuse one "i love you " they are forgivenDead . Cvs should be more careful specially when he is the lead character .. all the crazy stuff happening in the news recently they should pay more attention to what they show, especially the younger audience. Or they will come up with the same conclusion of how to threat and manipulate women.

Lovely postEmbarrassed

Well said Merry!! Even the medium like TV, especially serials that have a broader viewership can be used effectively to let people know what is right and wrong. TV is not just used for News and entertainment only. It is a wider mass medium where the medium also has a social responsibility.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnPanthera--Udhay--

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
TM,

Excellent post. The first time around when RK married Madhu and brought her to RK mansion no one complained too much as everyone thought RK had a past and he wold change with madhu's love as cliched as the story line was. 

BUT since the cv's are hellbent on glorifying psycho RK's antics saying he's layered character which no one would understand, the Right Kameena,he would never change,his redemption is different and what not why don't they write showing Madhu to be a strong girl who rejects RK and moves on instead of showing her a weakling who melts at a man's touch.. Now that would be really path breaking on TV. But of course what about the endless eye locks and the so called sizzling chemistry? 

Half of this forum are women and I'm appalled to see/read posts that are celebrating that Madhu is finally going back to her abuser.

Immature much? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285coolgal49mozart66PantherapippaS.Stephy-brokensoul-_Darling_GodhuliLogon--Udhay--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

This is a fantastic post

That's the thing, people think because  its fiction ie the online fans, its ok to see the guy constantly humiliating the woman and using her as his punching bag. But what they fail to realise is illiterate people who watch this show takes this kind of message on board which is why scenes such as the court scene where MB spoke about women's rights are used in these so called fictional show.  But alas according to some 13 year olds and of course not to forgot those in their thirties in this forum find it hot and whoever utter a word against the hero ~(in my book villain) is bashed or even better the fanatics start wishing for your death and claim to be saints the next day!! Just like the character of RK has been turn into a joker, so has the antics of his fanatics, who believe like them RK should be worshiped! It doesn't matter that he is yet to understand the consequences  of his action. Just because his daddy committed suicide, the guy believes he has a licence to go around ruining other people's zindagi! He is an embarrassment to those who have suffered even worse  childhood

I find MB melting to his touch disgusting! Despite being her fan! I cannot digest her constant allowance of being humiliated. The rate of women who go back to their abusive partners and end up in morgues is shocking.   BUT THEY SAY THEY LOVED THEM (always makes me wanna puke )And of course RK is yet to hit her (though he did come close to it when he readily wanted to smash a bottle on her head), the word abused is not restrained just to physicality, it includes emotional abuse, and quite frankly that is exactly what MB has been enduring. Humiliation over humiliation and not just on herself, but the guy even ensured he expanded his revenge mantra to her family, resulting in her foster dad nearly dying. But even then she forgave him dil se, aur what did he do? BACKSTABBED HER! And now to even expect her to go back to him should be like ERRMM NAH!!!.. Especially when according to RK, he is the one who has been hurt oups betrayed! Now using the girl to ensure his bruised ego is kept intact!

I am yet to understand whats so hot in a guy who humiliates a woman, but am sure the day I wear those specs I shall know.If rumours about cutting his wrist is true! Then if a character like MB cant tell him to screw himself and cut whatever or wherever he wants then that's disappointing. She sure as hell aint Ballu's daughterLOL If cvs want Rishbala as one they better start showing the guy repenting his deeds and giving the girl space to mkae up her own mind! Warna they can start waving tata-bye-bye to this show, as repetitive RK wont be carrying this show to the 1000 mark they want to go too.

But seriously, amazing post! Disgusting social message being sent by CVs! I hope the ratings are even lower.

Don't care who got offended!Big smile

Such a BANG ON post!!! Hope people realize it. I too could never understand Madhu reacting to RK's touches. Doesn't he put her off? To forgive is one thing and to lose self-respect is another! Hope CVs realize this soon and show Madhu protesting whenever RK 'touches' her. At least stop showing her bodily reactions or make Madhu show some repulsive reaction to put RK in his place. It is high time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285PantheraSiri22-brokensoul-_Darling_--Udhay--

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

TM,

Excellent post. The first time around when RK married Madhu and brought her to RK mansion no one complained too much as everyone thought RK had a past and he wold change with madhu's love as cliched as the story line was. 

BUT since the cv's are hellbent on glorifying psycho RK's antics saying he's layered character which no one would understand, the Right Kameena,he would never change,his redemption is different and what not why don't they write showing Madhu to be a strong girl who rejects RK and moves on instead of showing her a weakling who melts at a man's touch.. Now that would be really path breaking on TV. But of course what about the endless eye locks and the so called sizzling chemistry? 

Half of this forum are women and I'm appalled to see/read posts that are celebrating that Madhu is finally going back to her abuser.

Immature much? 

@Bold: They sure are!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285PantheraSiri22_Darling_--Udhay--

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@mozart66 - I for one would really like for Madhu to give the psycho another slap if he dared touch her instead of melting in his arms. How could she even let him near is beyond my understanding.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285Laks05coolgal49mozart66PantheraGodhuliLogon--Udhay--

Go to top