Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 4)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Bang on post
 Superlike Thumbs Up

I too like RK's character because its gray and interesting that is all. I hate when he abuse and harass Madhu in the name of Ishq and Junoon. 
He dose have many characteristics of a psychopath and  a psychopath can put up an act of being a normal but can't become a normal. They always returns back to their abusive nature.
But RK fans seems to have turned blind eye towards his negative points. Its ok if they don't like Sultan but what is harm in accepting good qualities even tho he is a gangster, BUT NO, RK can be forgiven for anything ang everything because he is handsome and sexy and has so called good chemistry with madhu. 

Exactly!! Psychopathy which is what is being shown by RK is NOT CURABLE, nor does it go away coz they are shown a mirror, or loved!!. IT WOULD BE SOOO IRRESPONSIBLE TO SHOW A REDEMPTION TRACK!!! Confused
And these naive girls think that this isn't grooming them for being attracted to these kinds of psychopathic characteristics clearly shown by RK when it comes to real life??!!! They are already half lost/groomed thinking that a man such as RK is worth hanging round with/for coz "he really does love her and he will change"!!!  That  he can feel real remorse!! Its positively scary and very very worrying
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmozart66Siri22

Sanjari7 Groupbie
Sanjari7
Sanjari7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Dis is only a serial..n dis new chracter of rk is so hatke.. never v have seen a lead hero wid a grey  shade...so its very new n exciting..n people dont learn sumthing like dis frm serials..dey shud b mature enuf to differentiate btwn real n reel life..!! Its not balika vadhu yaar ki kaun sahi n kaun glt..its a larger than life show in itself..!! agar log serials se seekhte hi hai toh unhe madhu ki social service seekhni chahye..asli mei koi ladka aisa kare kisi k saath toh i wnt even luk at him..!! but its only a serial n its the cvs who decide the fate of a character..!! so just chill...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangUDEYmytinypaintings.SoulMates.MFarah13

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I could not have said it any better myself! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Wonder how will Cv;'s redeem RK..??? I really want them to focus on the heroine track right now.. Let madhu stand on her own feet and prove to the world that she can be equally powerful as RK...

So now RK is bringinmg her back.. But with what intentions?? What is Sultaan comes into the picture again , will RK be suspicious of Madhu and throw her out again???Confused

I am not liking this gangster track to be honest

BTW nice postSmile

anku94PantheraShas3GodhuliLogon--Udhay--

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjari7

Dis is only a serial..n dis new chracter of rk is so hatke.. never v have seen a lead hero wid a grey  shade...so its very new n exciting..n people dont learn sumthing like dis frm serials..dey shud b mature enuf to differentiate btwn real n reel life..!! Its not balika vadhu yaar ki kaun sahi n kaun glt..its a larger than life show in itself..!! agar log serials se seekhte hi hai toh unhe madhu ki social service seekhni chahye..asli mei koi ladka aisa kare kisi k saath toh i wnt even luk at him..!! but its only a serial n its the cvs who decide the fate of a character..!! so just chill...!!

Unfortunately it is never just a serial...I agree with your logic why we like RK but serials do have an impact ..it is proven time and again ...in a world where we are trying to find out the impact of video games on people serials and movies to theek hi hain they do impact many...all are not as mature and emotionally sound as many of us are...we must not forget that atleast 70 percent of suburban India is Inspired by these serials...who brought valentines day, rose day, to India?? If you will answer this question honestly you will agree with the fact that bollywood impacts the younger genration phenomenally..Smile

vgomesnmozart66PantheraSiri22--Udhay--

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjari7

...asli mei koi ladka aisa kare kisi k saath...

LOTS of ladkas/men are like this! In the serial its just shown in a more grander and exaggerated scale, that is all.

Consider the characteristics shown by RK:
The lying
The controlling
The manipulating
Lack of conscious
Lack of moral or ethics
Lack of empathy or feelings for others
Domineering
Intelligent
Egotistical
Funny
Has one or more Bittuji (I mean a sidekick/chamcha) who is good at heart but completely dominated.
Charming
No respect for girls
Hypocrite
Thinking they are better than everyone else
Looking down on others
No good relationship with anyone and its always the other persons fault. They wronged him inc family.
They have some "sad" story from past or difficult thing they have gone through
No respect for rules
Thinking of themselves as great and grand
No respect or regard for social norms
Do what I want when I want coz thats teh way I am and ...its not my fault...mai aisa hi hunn

Think carefully and you will know of at LEAST 1-2  boys/men who show a lot of these characteristics or have heard about them from family or friends!! We ALL know someone, its just that we don't add it all up! Coz they are funny and good company when they are good company. Add sexy and/or attractive to it and what happens??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmozart66--Udhay--

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

Wonder how will Cv;'s redeem RK..??? I really want them to focus on the heroine track right now.. Let madhu stand on her own feet and prove to the world that she can be equally powerful as RK...

So now RK is bringinmg her back.. But with what intentions?? What is Sultaan comes into the picture again , will RK be suspicious of Madhu and throw her out again???Confused

I am not liking this gangster track to be honest

BTW nice postSmile

Renu we most likely are not going to get a heroine track right? what I see right no is not Redemption is self-centered RK who is focused on his own needs rather than Madhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Hats off to this post and to the mature discussion so far from so many viewers...

I 100% agree with you on this...I have seen examples of RK like people in my close family circle who absolutely have no respect for their spouses...and one of my close friends has even filed for a divorce...so people like RK very rarely change...

I do not mind what is shown at present - The real damage will be if his so called redemption is shown! There can be no redemption for such a man...it was so clear today that he still has feelings on some level for Deepali...Otherwise he would not have bothered saying what he said to her...

He is imperfect like any of us...I totally get that...but what he did with Madhu...even after she goes back to him to be treated like sh*t...then I am sorry its not RK's character that is tainted..it is Madhu's...

I cannot get it that a girl who can challenge a gangster cannot slap and get police protection from a pychopath...

CVs...I know you have the "creative freedom" but please do not misuse to such an extent that it kills the very essence of the character...

After today's episode, RK is just as crazy as ever...Sultan is beginning to show signs of positive change but it is Madhu who is being shown as this love -sick puppy, who no matter what cannot stay away from RK's touch...

I totally agree with your post of young impressionable minds thinking that a character like RK can change...but look what message the CVs are giving through Madhu's character - that no matter what the guys does to you, how he treats you...always bow down to him..." This is utter nonsense...This is insult to the very name of love - which is much more eye-locks and physical touch and hugs and kisses...Yes these are forms of expression of love..but not love itself...

Please CVs - do not give a message that abuse is a form of LOVE. IT isn't!!!!!! 

If they show Madhu returning to RK willingly or unwillingly I am afraid I will be one person who will stop watching the show until some sense returns to it...If not, well...tough! 

My two cents worth! :)

Edited by coolgal49 - 08 April 2013 at 4:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285mytinypaintingsravenheartmozart66PantheraSiri22_Darling_--Udhay--

Go to top