Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 3)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Word!

It's truly scary and appalling to see the mindsets of some viewers, obviously young in years, who cheer such characterization and even find excuses and justifications for it, merely because they like the person playing the role.

Of course, the cvs are at fault entirely for showing such blatant irresponsibility. They'll never have the guts to show Madhu walking away now or at any other time. I think most of us expected her to become a heroine and be self reliant. Looks like that's not going to happen and she's going to  be around her bete noire the whole time making token responses of self assertion, which will last till the next embrace.

Sometimes, I wonder who the Ph's target audience is. Definitely not the aunties and mummies who  are the supposed trp givers. I just wish the younger generation was a little less blind and more aware of the destruction and toll such relationships can take on a person's psyche.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmeera285coolgal49adi1986sihuornella_mgapplenpeachesravenheartPantheraSiri22mozart66S.Stephyninandcherrypansyswan20Rolzz_Darling_Silentsoul--Udhay--

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU!   I'm actually so appalled to see that so many members are rooting for Madhu and RK to get back together right away. It's disgusting. 

I'm a fan of RK, not gonna lie. I appreciate that he's a grey character and doesn't shy away from admitting that he's an asshole. But if the CV's show him getting back with Madhu without a redemption track, I'm going to be mightily angry. RK needs a redemption track in order to justify him getting back with Madhu. 

And on another note (I know this is unrelated lol but have to get this off my chest) I'm so pissed off with everyone glorifying RK and in the process bringing Sultan down. Both guys aren't perfect, but only pointing out the good things while highlighting the bad things in another person is not fair at all. Yes Sultan is a Don, but he's shown  to have somewhat of a moral code which I appreciate. He's rude and abusive but does respect Madhu enough to not man handle her. I loved it when he appeared to be interfering when RK was manhandling Madhu during holy but stopped out of respect. It was so wonderfully done. 

And RK, he's one of my favourite characters due to his grey nature, but he acts like a villain half the time! And all these young girls glorifying him for acting like a villian, with his psychological mind games, manhandling, etc, is ridiculous! He doesn't respect women that much at all, he used to even disrespect his mother who unconditionally loved him! People need to separate RK from Vivian. I really really hope the CV's have a redemption track in plan for him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraNazcoolgal49MFarah13Siri22applenpeachesSilentsoul--Udhay--

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

THANK YOU!   I'm actually so appalled to see that so many members are rooting for Madhu and RK to get back together right away. It's disgusting. 

I'm a fan of RK, not gonna lie. I appreciate that he's a grey character and doesn't shy away from admitting that he's an asshole. But if the CV's show him getting back with Madhu without a redemption track, I'm going to be mightily angry. RK needs a redemption track in order to justify him getting back with Madhu. 

And on another note (I know this is unrelated lol but have to get this off my chest) I'm so pissed off with everyone glorifying RK and in the process bringing Sultan down. Both guys aren't perfect, but only pointing out the good things while highlighting the bad things in another person is not fair at all. Yes Sultan is a Don, but he's shown  to have somewhat of a moral code which I appreciate. He's rude and abusive but does respect Madhu enough to not man handle her. I loved it when he appeared to be interfering when RK was manhandling Madhu during holy but stopped out of respect. It was so wonderfully done. 

And RK, he's one of my favourite characters due to his grey nature, but he acts like a villain half the time! And all these young girls glorifying him for acting like a villian, with his psychological mind games, manhandling, etc, is ridiculous! He doesn't respect women that much at all, he used to even disrespect his mother who unconditionally loved him! People need to separate RK from Vivian. I really really hope the CV's have a redemption track in plan for him.

Im afraid I disagree with you. This is EXACTLY what is dangerous and should not be done. I think most of the young naive girls who are rooting for the RK/Madhu jodi or think that awww...RK is so sexy so hot, ohhh how much he loves Madhu just look at the way he looks at her, look how possesive he is etc etc, all ALL agree that he has treated her badly.

The SCARY thing I find is that you all think that  after a"redemption track" where he says sorry and feels remorse, and suffers a bit, its all ok for the CVs to write off Madhu and RK as ending happily.  THAT IS WRONG. THAT IS THE WRONG MESSAGE and grooming girls for emotional abuse and control. Men (and some women) who show even 50% of the characteristics shown by RK SHOW NO REDEMPTION. IF THEY DO its an ACT. THEY NEVER NEVER CHANGE!

I want CVs not to show that LIE. The lie that they change because it influences young and impressionable people.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnbumbushimeera285coolgal49mozart66applenpeachesMonyP_Darling_--Udhay--

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Im afraid I disagree with you. This is EXACTLY what is dangerous and should not be done. I think most of the young naive girls who are rooting for the RK/Madhu jodi or think that awww...RK is so sexy so hot, ohhh how much he loves Madhu just look at the way he looks at her, look how possesive he is etc etc, all ALL agree that he has treated her badly.

The SCARY thing I find is that you all think that  after a"redemption track" where he says sorry and feels remorse, and suffers a bit, its all ok for the CVs to write off Madhu and RK as ending happily.  THAT IS WRONG. THAT IS THE WRONG MESSAGE and grooming girls for emotional abuse and control. Men (and some women) who show even 50% of the characteristics shown by RK SHOW NO REDEMPTION. IF THEY DO its an ACT. THEY NEVER NEVER CHANGE!

I want CVs not to show that LIE. The lie that they change because it influences young and impressionable people.

its usually cycles first abuse than redemption or honeymoon stage but sooner or later it is abuse again. they never change most of these men have tainted past like RK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Panthera--Udhay--

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately and no matter how much I may not like it ...you are absolutely true...but as there are psycopath in real life so are women with battered women syndrome...they tend to stick arround no matter what they have to suffer...Madhubala according to me is just one of those women...but do I want to see her with RK any more ...that would be one of my guilty pleasures...my logic says otherwise but I have accepted the fact shows and logic dont go together...so I do want them together...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285PantheraMFarah13cherrypansyRolzz--Udhay--

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Bang on post
 Superlike Thumbs Up

I too like RK's character because its gray and interesting that is all. I hate when he abuse and harass Madhu in the name of Ishq and Junoon. 
He dose have many characteristics of a psychopath and  a psychopath can put up an act of being a normal but can't become a normal. They always returns back to their abusive nature.
But RK fans seems to have turned blind eye towards his negative points. Its ok if they don't like Sultan but what is harm in accepting good qualities even tho he is a gangster, BUT NO, RK can be forgiven for anything ang everything because he is handsome and sexy and has so called good chemistry with madhu. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnShas3Panthera--Udhay--

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Unfortunately and no matter how much I may not like it ...you are absolutely true...but as there are psycopath in real life so are women with battered women syndrome...they tend to stick arround no matter what they have to suffer...Madhubala according to me is just one of those women...but do I want to see her with RK any more ...that would be one of my guilty pleasures...my logic says otherwise but I have accepted the fact shows and logic dont go together...so I do want them together...

ClapThank you for your honesty! And I agree with you. Especially in India and indian women statistically are more likely to stay with an abusive boyfriend/partner/ husband than others.

Madubala so far is being shown as one of them but the serial is still "young" there is scope to show her as one of those who manages to realize and escape.

I would ask you, what would you prefer? To indulge in your guilty pleasure during teh serial AND have the typical ending at the expense of the grooming and molding of 100s if not 1000s of girls who think even if a boy behaves this way, he will change because serial after serial shows abuse and it ALWAYS ends with "hero" regretting or realising he did wrong and then everything is ok, when in real life it is the exact opposite? Or the other options...Madhu finds someone else, or goes with a re-formed Sultan or simply goes it alone...a superstar in her own right!

THere are other options. RK is being portrayed very realistically. So is Madhu in abusive relationships. We enjoy the chemistry, I am talking about the ENDING.

A track where Madhu comes to the slow realization and REDEMPTION OF HER SELF RESPECT AND HERSELF!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20vgomesnmeera285nobodyatnotimemytinypaintingsShas3MFarah13Siri22applenpeachesmozart66S.Stephy_Darling_--Udhay--

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

ClapThank you for your honesty! And I agree with you. Especially in India and indian women statistically are more likely to stay with an abusive boyfriend/partner/ husband than others.

Madubala so far is being shown as one of them but the serial is still "young" there is scope to show her as one of those who manages to realize and escape.

I would ask you, what would you prefer? To indulge in your guilty pleasure during teh serial AND have the typical ending at the expense of the grooming and molding of 100s if not 1000s of girls who think even if a boy behaves this way, he will change because serial after serial shows abuse and it ALWAYS ends with "hero" regretting or realising he did wrong and then everything is ok, when in real life it is the exact opposite? Or the other options...Madhu finds someone else, or goes with a re-formed Sultan or simply goes it alone...a superstar in her own right!

THere are other options. RK is being portrayed very realistically. So is Madhu in abusive relationships. We enjoy the chemistry, I am talking about the ENDING.

A track where Madhu comes to the slow realization and REDEMPTION OF HER SELF RESPECT AND HERSELF!!

I would root my heart out for madhubala a superstar I wont care about a reformed sultan atall...so scared of bad boys already...but yes in the end I would want madhubala redeemed rather than RK's redemption...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49Panthera

Go to top