Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK-Systematically Victimizing Madhu While... (Page 13)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by vd-rocks

My response in this colour in the body of your reply:

ok i just want to point out at the fact that the kind of abusive men u r talking about are different than RK...those people are not affected if they slap their wife or hurt them where as RK is always affected by madhu's hurt...u say these men dont change n u maybe right.
Your interpretation is misguided. He is affected NOT coz he feels empathy. He doesn't feel her hurt.  He is offended that his PROPERTY is being damaged. THAT IS NOT LOVE but its an easy mistake to make and often made in real life too. Its even worse...its like...she is mera kutta. Mai laat maru, its my right, aur koi nahi maar sakta. Someone who hurts you physically and/or emotionally but doesn't like OTHERS doing same IS NOT LOVE or caring!

..but RK doesn't need to change he is gud by heart he jus tries to be cruel so that he can hide his gud side(defense mechanism)...he is scared to reveal his truth vry easily coz of fear of rejection...so redemption n regret makes sense for his character...coz its not about changing forever its about accepting his own self...we know wat he did is wrong n he will hav to earn back madhu's trust (they better show it convincingly)

WHERE???ShockedWHAT has rk EVER done to show he is good at heart????? ConfusedIt was ALL AND ACT!" Psychopaths act out what is appropriate to get what they want. He also has NO problems accepting himself. At no point does he feel any shame or remorse or a DESIRE TO CHANGE. THESE ARE ALL THE CLASSIC CHARACTERISTICS OF A PSYCHOPATH. AND IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO CURE FOR THAT. SUCH PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE. And to show him change now in this serial will send out the most APPALLING WRONG MSG.
This is exactly how abusive relationship in REAL LIFE are so called rationalized...hiding his good side, good at heart really, afraid of being hurt etc etc. Your type thinking and  unsound reasoning which is so scaringly prevalant in this forum, is PRECISELY WHY THIS SHOW SHOULD NOT END IN MADHU BEING WITH HIM.

he nearly got killed saving her...he didn't use her even wen she was ready to get laid...he is loyal.
all dis is out of love...n he is ashamed n he wants to change...u will c it in upcoming episodes...he is just pure confused about his feelings coz he did it out of revenge n he still cant understand wat all things he did genuinely or out of revenge...n whether u want to agree or not its true n proven that ppl mask their weakness with things that look visually powerful...i hav seen it! all phsycopath r not of same kind...there r categories to it...and i hav nvr said wat he did is right! m still saying he has to EARN her trust... 
[/QUOTE]

Saving her was part of the act. He even admitted it when he dumped her. He even explained he wanted her whole and complete for his revenge. Go back and watch that episode.

Yes agreed coz she was in love with him, she was ready to get laid. Now there is a subtle difference here between the CAUSE/INTENTION of a character within a story and the REASON why the CVs may show a character do or not do something. There is no way Cvs could have shown that. If it has been shown they slept together, this serial would be over within a month of that. You are mis-understanding that as loyalty on rks part.

What you are saying up coming episodes will show is exactly what I am afraid of.  RK's characterization has been shown too far and too strongly to be shown in psychopathy to end it with redemption. Abuse does not turn to love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnArshiforever8Siri22-Wanderer-Rolzz

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by utopia88

I want to see RK's redemption. He needs to feel sorry for what he did. Madhu should not forgive RK too easily because he betrayed her. Smile

The point I am making is that, what CVs have shown of RK...there IS NO REDEMPTION!!!! NO GIRL, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW MUCH "SORRY" A GUYS SHOWS, having the CHARACTERISTICS OF RK, should ever be shown to trust him AGAIN!

RK jaise log sudhar te nahi! CVs should not misguide public esp girls into thinking they do. At the same time they should not misguide boys into thinking even a toned down vend to ersion of RK behaviour is sexy!! or ok!!!

Exactly!!   Madhu rejecting him and walking away is the only palatable end to their story !!

Lovely Post. !!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesncoolgal49PantheraRolzz

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMIEO

WOW. EVEN THOUGH I RESPECT YOUR POV BUT I DONT AGREE..YOU CAN INTERPRET THE SHOW ANYWAY YOU WANT BUT TO CONDEMN THOSE WHO ENJOY THE SHOW AS IF THEY SUPPORT THE ABUSE THAT WOMEN IN INDIA GO THROUGH IS WRONG. YOU ARE CLEARLY POINTING THE FINGER AT THEM BY SAYING SINCE THEY SUPPORT THE MAIN ACTOR THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE REASON WOMEN IN INDIA GET ABUSE BY MEN IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.   THERE ARE MANY WHO WATCH THE SHOW FOR WHAT ITS MEANT TO BE..A DARK LOVE STORY...AND PLEASE DONT LOOK DOWN ON WOMEN IN INDIA AS IF THEY CANT SEPERATE REAL FROM REEL. YOU KEEP ASKING " WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?"..SO WHAT IF IT DID?...DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT ONE??...YEA MAYBE IF IN REAL LIFE BUT THIS IS A SHOW...WHY SHOULD I IMAGINE A FICTIONAL SHOW AS REAL??...WHY DO I NEED TO COMPARE THE ISSUES IN THIS SHOW TO THAT OF REAL LIFE??...SURE MEDIA INFLUENCE SOCIETY..BUT ITS UP TO THE SCHOOL AND THE PARENTS THAT SHOW THEIR KIDS THE RIGHT PATH..I ENJOY SERIAL KILLER SHOWS.LIKE DEXTER .DOESNT MEAN I SUPPORT THEM IN REAL LIFE...

Firstly please don't shout.
Nothing I have said even suggests that I am saying ppl like you are supporting the abuse women in India go through. Maybe this is YOUR guilty sub-conscious because somewhere you know, everything we come across influences us and the younger we are or the more often we come across it, the more likely it is to influence us esp kids.

Let me repeat myself at the risk of going blue in the face:
I am saying that if this series ends with Madhu ending up with RK coz he is shown to have redeemed himself, then this serial is sending out a clear msg to young naive and impressionable viewers, everyday it is telly vised,  that abusive, controlling boys and men change. That how they treat you is romantic and sexy and coz its because they love you. Just look at the misguided rationalisation of the post immediately before this one!.. "He has a gud heart, he is just hiding his weakness..."Confused

I too am watching this serial coz its dark. But kids are watching it too, who although they recognize that it is dark and RK is flawed, will think- if he is shown to change...that change for the better too happens to such boys in real life.

The question I asked was NOT  "What is this happened to you?"
The questions I asked was Have YOU ever caused significant and deliberate hurt, suffering and humiliation to SOMEONE ELSE??
If your answer is no, you would never even dream to do something like this then why dream, expect even a fictional character to be this way and then change????

Are parents and school going show their kids "the right path" 5 days a week for 22 mins for at least 18 months to equalize the influence of media showing the romanticisation of abuse?

Dexter is a brilliant series! I watch it too. However it does not come at a time that children are watching tv and frankly where I come from most even 15, 16 yr olds are not allowed to watch it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnArshiforever8MonyP

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
A very good post... Someone should send this to CVs or BCCCI!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnPanthera

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

A very good post... Someone should send this to CVs or BCCCI!!

Oh how I wish  re sending it to the CVs. BUt... Ummm...but who is BCCCI?

ROFL I just googled it...its came up with...Bargaining Council Contract Cleaning Industry!!!! Lolll

Im sure you didn't mean that but hang on. having said that, maybe we can have the CVs for this serial sent to them for cleaning. Frankly even if we don't get a bargain it would be worth it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesn-Wanderer-Rolzz

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely,

There is a book The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson

Tests given in the book fits RK perfactly,and you are right psychopaths do not change, there is no cure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesn-Wanderer-mozart66Panthera

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I like madhu with Sultan at least he is way better then "Rk" I don't find him suitable for any sane girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnPanthera

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Clapgreat topic.

it is true that RK' s character is finally coming out as a psychopath. u know all of the cabbage layers r being exposed and real RK is finally here.

But Madhu's character is an addict.  RK is her addiction.  I hope they show her  as strong woman who fights this addiction and comes out a better person.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesn-Wanderer-mozart66PantheraSiri22

Go to top